剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
再说了 我是帕克汉
and in any case, I am Pakhan.
我的决定就是法律
My decisions are the law,
我会让你服从我的
and I will get obedience from you,
即便我可能得打到你服
even if I have to beat it into you.
这就是你加入兄弟会的原因吗
Is this why you join Bratva,
为了扳倒科瓦
to get to Kovar,
因为你向她许诺过吗
because you had some promise to her, hmm?
你没必要抛下一切飞回来 西娅
You don't have to drop everything and fly home, Thea.
等你会议结束后我还是在这里
I'll still be here when the conference is over,
而且照奥利弗的说法来看
and the way Oliver describes it,
你一力承担了市长办公室的所有要务
you're the one that's doing all the heavy lifting at the mayor's office.
我猜"自然复活"是举办派对的绝佳理由
I guess spontaneous resurrection is as good as any reason for a party.
但是...
But...
但是我们都还没下葬马隆警探
But we haven't even buried Detective Malone yet.
这时庆祝有些奇怪是吧
It feels weird to be celebrating?
你不觉得奇怪吗
It doesn't feel weird to you?
嗯 奇怪
Y-yes, weird, yeah.
奇怪吧 我猜
Weird or--I guess.
过去四年的经历
After the past 4 years,
让我难以接受好消息
it's just hard for me to accept good news.
太奇怪了 伙计
Weird, man.
她之前死了 现在又活了
She was dead. Now she's not.
这就是时空旅行的结果
Well, that's time travel for you.
我说奇怪指的不是劳蕾尔复活
Well, I don't mean Laurel being back is what's weird.
而是你们的反应
It's how you're all reacting to it
像以前发生过
like it's happened before.
以前发生过吗
It's happened before?
兰斯姐妹都有死而复生的习惯
The Lance sisters have a habit of coming back to life.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
柯蒂斯
Yo, Curtis.
进来吧 我们要祝酒了
Come back inside. We're gonna make a toast.
这样欢聚一堂...
Doesn't feel right to be...
感觉不太对
gathering around like this.
马隆警探去世了
Detective Malone is dead,
伊芙琳背叛了我们
Evelyn betrayed us,
而普罗米修斯依旧逍遥法外
and Prometheus is still out there.
我们应该努力追捕他
We should be trying to find him,
让他为一切...
making him pay...
付出代价
for everything.
一年多以前
A little over a year ago,
我就站在这里
I--I stood right here,
说希望我们并不只是因为黑暗时期
and I remarked that I wished it wasn't just the dark times
才聚集在一起
that brought us together.
在承受了那些失去的痛苦后
With all the loss that we have suffered,
我觉得很重要的一点是
I think it's important
我们要接受奇迹
that we embrace the miracles, too,
得记住奇迹还是有可能发生的
and that we remember they are still possible.
欢迎回家 劳蕾尔
Welcome home, Laurel.
干杯
Cheers.
什么
What?
-抱歉 -老天
- Sorry. - God.
我没想到还有人在这里
I wasn't expecting anyone here.
很晚了
It's late.
我现在不太需要睡眠
I--I don't sleep much or at all.
我猜是穿有魔力的破布的副作用
Side effect of wearing haunted rags, I guess,
就想来训练一下
so I figured I'd train.
那是什么
What's that?
没什么
It's nothing.
是我的Q邮箱
It's, uh--it's, uh, my Q-mail,
就是我的Facechat和Snapbook
you know, my Facechat, Snapbook stuff.
年轻人都在玩的新型疯狂社交软件
All the kids are doing these new, crazy social media things.
你知道的 我只是
You know, I just--
-你在做DNA测试 -对 没错
- You're running a DNA analysis. - Yeah, I am.
劳蕾尔杯子上的
On Laurel's glass.
你在派对上取的
That, what, you took from the party?
你说的派对如果是指我为提取她DNA
If by party, you mean my brilliant ruse
想到的机智策略 那就是的 没错
to collect her DNA, then, yes, you are correct.
对
Yeah.
先是对这天大的好事吹毛求疵
You know, there's looking a gift horse in the mouth,
然后是
and then there's--
因为被害妄想症
Being driven by paranoid delusions,
开始比较基因碱基对
drawing comparisons on genetic base pairs?
对 我知道 谢了
Yes, I'm aware, thank you.
-我 好吧 -好
- I--yeah. Yeah. - Yeah.
结果呢
Well?
DNA匹配
DNA matches.
好 就能排除有人变形成她了
Ok. So we can rule out shape shifter.
-对 -会不会是邪恶双生子
- Yeah. - Ooh. What about, evil twin?
-不 -好了 我开玩笑的
- Oh...no. - Ok. I was joking.
不不不
No. No. No, no, no, no.
-她还真有个邪恶双生子 -真的吗
- She actually has an evil twin. - Seriously?
对 被关在尖端科研实验室 稍后再解释
Yeah. She's locked up in S.T.A.R. Labs. I'll explain later.
现在得赶紧打给西斯科
Right now, we have to call Cisco.
终于有人搞清状况了
Finally. It's about time someone figured it out.
扮演这个脆弱又不堪一击的
You know, I am so sick and tired
劳蕾尔真让我恶心又厌倦
of playing this weak, vulnerable Laurel.
真让人讨厌 真可悲
She's such a pill, it's pathetic.
我这超能力的唯一问题就是
You know, the one problem with my ability
完全听不到受害者凄惨的叫声
is that I can never hear my poor, little victims scream.
劳蕾尔
Laurel!
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我会没事的 但是
I'm gonna be ok, but...
那不是我们的劳蕾尔
It's not our Laurel.
那个劳蕾尔来自另一个现实世界
So that Laurel's from an alternate reality?
严格来讲 她来自平行世界
Technically, she's from a parallel universe.
我们在地球一
We're on Earth-1.
这个酷似劳蕾尔的人来自地球二
The look-alike Laurel's from another earth, Earth-2.
我们在那都有各自的二重身
Over there, we all have doppelganger versions of ourselves
而由于大量的变数
who could be very similar or incredibly different
可能又会极其相似或大为不同
based on an infinite amount of variables.
我真想见地球二的自己
I would love to see what I'm like on Earth-2.
天啊 万一我是个直男呢
Oh, god. What if I'm straight?
好了 我有件事不懂
Ok. One thing I don't get--
其实有很多事我都不懂
Well, you know, there's a list of things I don't get,
但最搞不懂的是假的劳蕾尔
but at the top is this fake Laurel
好像什么都知道
seemed to know, like, everything.
-怎么可能呢 -因为普罗米修斯
- How's that possible? - Prometheus.
这是西斯科刚发来的
Cisco just sent this over.
这是三天前的 由于没触发警报
It is from 3 days ago, but nobody knew
所以没人察觉
because no alarms were tripped.
他就像个幽灵
It's like he's a dybbuk.
是啊 我搞不懂那是什么
Yeah. I don't know what that is.
有一个问题
One question.
只有一个吗
Just one?
普罗米修斯闯入尖端科研实验室
Prometheus breaks into S.T.A.R. Labs,
找到不是劳蕾尔的她
gets not Laurel,
说服她扮演真正的劳蕾尔
Henry Higginses her into coming off as real Laurel.
绕了这么多弯 何不直接杀了你
That's a lot of hoops. Why not just kill you?
他和我说过 他不想直接杀了我
He told me he doesn't want to.
他想向我证明我会毁了自己
He's proving to me that I will destroy myself
和我身边的每一个人
and everyone close to me.
那他要大失所望了
Well, he's gonna be disappointed
因为我们要把黑海妖关回笼子里
because we are gonna put Black Siren back in her cage.
黑海妖
Black Siren?
每个超能力者都有个代号♥
Every meta gets a nickname.
我们去街上搜搜
Let's hit the streets.
事情完结前 她不能离开这座城市
She is not leaving the city until this is over.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
约翰需要我市长的权力
John needs my help as mayor.
手♥机♥保持联♥系♥
I will be on my cell.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表