剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你刷新一下无线或什么的吧
Can't you refresh your Wi-Fi or something?
好了
There you are.
还给你 大兵
As you were, private.
多谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我进来了
I'm in.
25分钟后撤离
25 minutes till extraction.
收到
Roger that.
大楼监控摄像机用的是闭合网络
Facilities cameras are on a closed network.
要是帮我找到主机 我就能打开
If you can give me access to the mainframe, I can open it up.
-我这就去 -奥利弗...
- I'm on my way. - Oliver...
如果你不能按时到达撤离点
If you don't make it to the extraction point--
我会成功的 还会带上他
I'll make it, and I won't be alone.
你会说英文吗
You speak English?
会
Yes.
你的口音 你是美国人
Your accent... you are American.
也许很久以前吧
Yeah, maybe once upon a time,
但我现在更享受
But, uh, now I'm more just enjoying
俄♥罗♥斯♥带给我的一切
everything that Russia has to offer.
闻得出来
Yes. I can smell that.
你还说我
You judge me?
你也被关在这牢房♥里
You're in this cell, too.
没错 我老板很快就会纠正这个错误
Yes. A mistake my boss will correct very soon.
你是说康士坦丁·科瓦吗
You mean Konstantin Kovar?
你怎么知道这个名字
How do you know that name?
正如我知道你叫彼得·弗里德金
Same way that I know your name's Pyotr Friedkin,
正如我知道你帮科瓦洗黑钱
Same way I know that you launder money for Kovar,
同样我还知道
Same way that I know
这就是你被关在这里的原因
that's what you're doing here.
你怎么会知道 除非...
How can you know that unless...
你是兄弟会的人
Are you Bratva?
他没事的
He's fine.
我是兄弟会的人
I am Bratva,
你要把我想知道的一切
and you are gonna tell me everything
都告诉我
that I want to know.
轮到你去巡查
Your turn to run system check.
我去上厕所
I'm gonna hit the head.
别碰我的球
Don't touch my ball.
兄弟 搞什么呢
Dude, what the hell?
转调器装好了
Transponder's in place.
收到 我看到画面了
Roger that. I've got eyes now.
我给你指出约翰牢房♥的路线
I'll walk you to Johnny's cell.
我来的不是时候吗
Hey. Is this... uh, is this a bad time?
你找到我的方法♥会♥让我生气吗
Do I want to even ask how you found me?
我觉得这问题很难回答
Heh. I feel like that's a trick question.
抱歉这里很乱
Sorry about the mess.
这个真了不起
These are amazing.
花时间修补别人丢弃之物
You spend enough time with other people's castoffs,
就能发觉其有用的地方
you find ways to make something useful out of them.
我父亲以前总是这么说
My father always used to say that.
他以前有间当铺
He owned a pawn shop.
在南摩尔路吧
On Southmoor Road, right?
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
上周 你和奥利弗说你加入绿箭团队
Last week, you told Oliver that you had joined the team
是为了纪念你父亲
to honor your father.
当你退出时
When you quit...
我想找出更多你放弃的原因
I wanted to find out more about what you were giving up.
美国为首的由34个国家组成的联军和伊♥拉♥克♥之间发生的一场局部战争
你父亲曾是海湾战争的一名老兵
Your father was a Gulf War veteran,
第一海军陆战队第二营
2nd battalion, 1st marines,
但他不是因此而成为英雄的 对吧
but that's not what made him a hero, was it?
不是
No.
他穿着你的破布
He wore your rags,
就像他的父亲一样 也叫罗里
like his father before him, whose name was also Rory.
这是个需要背负的巨大传承
That's a big legacy to live up to.
而我要背负的是发生在海文洛克的不幸
Mine is going to be what happened to Havenrock.
我余下人生中的每一天
I'm gonna have to live with that
都得背负这件事
every day for the rest of my life,
明知无法补救
Knowing that I cannot fix it
明知那不会是我犯下的
and knowing that it's not the last mistake
最后一个错误
that I'm ever going to have to make.
我还是不知道我是否能
I still don't know if I can--
和一个提醒着你自己失去了什么的人
Work side by side with someone who's a reminder
肩并肩一起做事
of what you lost.
我明白
I understand.
正如你提醒着我做了什么
Just like you're a reminder of what I did,
我知道两件事不一样
and I-I know they're not the same thing.
但是我们的目的一样
We both want the same thing,
能够接受所发生的事
to be able to live with what's happened
我们才能继续活下去
so that we can move forward.
查到丘奇的情报
是柯蒂斯
It's Curtis.
对不起
I am so sorry,
可我们真的很需要你帮忙
and we could really use you.
现在不行
I can't right now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果你改变主意 来找我们
If you change your mind, well, we're here.
1138号♥牢房♥
Cell 1138,
右侧 左边数第三间
right side, third from the left.
他不在里面
He's not here.
给我一分钟 我扫描一下信♥号♥♥
Give me a minute while I scan the feeds.
糟了
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
他们把他转到囚区去了
They moved him into gen pop.
你一旦走进去 你们俩都出不来
You go in there, neither of you are getting out.
告诉我 他什么时候会回自己的牢房♥
Talk to me. When's he coming back to his cell?
我们时间来不及
Outside our window.
如果那些宪兵反应过来 要做的第一件事
If those MPs wake up, the first thing they're gonna do
就是把约翰和所有的囚犯
is move John and all the other prisoners
转移到更安全的地方 我们就没机会了
to a more secure location, and we lose our shot.
终止行动 我们要撤离
Abort. We're blown.
告诉我科瓦在哪
Tell me where I can find Kovar.
你觉得你比他更可怕吗
You think you scare me more than him?
不 但他没和你一起关在这里
No, but he's not locked up in here with you.
我和你一起
I am.
你不会当着他们的面杀我的
You wouldn't kill me in front of all of them.
我碰都不会碰你
I'm not gonna lay a finger on you.
艾丽莎我就不敢担♥保♥了
Same can't be said for Alisa.
或者等你妻子玛雅去芭蕾舞课
Or maybe I'll visit your wife Maya
接艾丽莎时 我会去看看她
when she's picking up Alisa from ballet.
有人会死
Somebody is gonna die.
可以是科瓦 或你妻子 也可以是你孩子
It can be Kovar, it can be your wife, it can be your child,
我要你做出选择
but I need you to choose
而且要快
and do it quickly.
科瓦疑心很重 小心
Kovar is very paranoid, careful.
我们从没见过他本人
We never meet in person,
只远程联络
Only remotely.
怎么远程联络
Remotely? How?
一个电子情报点 暗网
A digital dead drop, the dark web.
IP地址是什么
What's the IP address?
IP地址是什么
What is the IP address?
108.166.7.161.
108.166.7.161.
如果你的信息有误
If this information is incorrect,
你家人会遭殃的
Your family will suffer.
一个美国人怎么变成了
How does an American become this...this...
兄弟会恶魔
Bratva devil?
我不知道
I don't know.
是时候了 金发妞 我们现在可以出发了吗
About time, blondie. Can we go now?
首先 那不是我的名字
First of all, not my name.
其次 你查到丘奇的位置了吗
Second, were you able to locate Church on your recon?
没有 但是街道摄像头捕捉到了他
No, but street cams actually picked him up,
我们知道他在行动
So we know he's on the move.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表