剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
and money.
我猜你来找我意味着
As I assume your presence here means
我们的协议有成果了
that our, uh, ahem, arrangement has, uh, borne fruit.
货物会送到这个地方
The shipment was routed to this location.
银行代码在里面
The BIC codes are inside.
你只用取回来
All you have to do is retrieve it.
至于我的报酬 我认为
Now, as for my compensation, I think that--
尤尼达克工业
Unidac Industries.
我会确保你得到
Yes, I will make sure you get
你想要的信息
the, um, information you desire.
不好意思 失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me, I--I have
我还有其他事要处理
some other business to attend to.
抱歉
My apologies.
我是马尔科姆·梅林
Malcolm Merlyn,
梅林环球集团执行总裁
CEO, Merlyn Global Group.
我是阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫 混混
Anatoly Knyazev, gangster.
你太谦虚了
You undercut you,
你的新身份 克尼亚杰夫先生
your new station, Mr. Knyazev.
松采沃兄弟会的帕克汉
Pakhan of the Solntsevskaya Bratva,
可不是小人物
It's, uh, it's no small feat.
"随心所欲"也不是
Nor is samovol'shchnia.
格雷戈尔的遗言之一
One of Gregor's last words.
那么
And,
他的其他遗言有说到
were his, uh, other last words
自己被谁所杀吗
about who killed him?
他把那人叫作"兜帽男"
He called the man Kapiushon.
"兜帽"
"Hood."
对 消息说那人拿着弓箭
Da. Reports of man with a bow and arrow
在扰乱生意和兄弟会等等
are disrupting business, Bratva and otherwise.
有意思
That's interesting.
我也听到
I heard some reports
我这边的消息 说是你因为
of my own of--of you having
格雷戈尔跟我做生意而找他的麻烦
trouble with Gregor because of his deal with me.
我是向他提出过质疑
I questioned it, yes.
现在我是帕克汉了
Now that I am Pakhan,
我有义务践行他的承诺
I am obligated to live up to commitments
比如说"随心所欲"
that he made, such as samovol'shchnia.
你学过历史吧 克尼亚杰夫先生
You study history, Mr. Knyazev?
苏联解体的时候
When the Soviet Union was dissolved,
许多人以为资本主义的机遇
many thought that, uh, capitalist opportunities
会催生出更强大
will give rise to a more stronger,
更团结的俄♥罗♥斯♥人♥民♥
a more united Russian people,
但许多克格勃 共♥产♥党
but many powerful men of the KGB, Communist Party,
以及共青团的权力派决定
the Komsolmol, they decided to cash in
利用特权敛财
on their privileges and,
俄♥罗♥斯♥没有变强大
Russia became not stronger but...
却病殃殃
diseased.
"随心所欲"
And samovol'shchnia
曾被当作解药
was the cure once.
可能会再次被奉为解药
It could be so again.
好 这是什么意思
All right. W--what does that mean?
意思是科瓦在计划非常重大
It means Kovar is planning something very big
非常危险的事
and very terrible.
他打算做什么
What is he gonna do?
奥利弗 或许你最好
Oliver, maybe time is best
回到美国去
for you to go back to America.
阿纳托利 我们是兄弟
Anatoly, we're brothers.
我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱
What's happening to you is happening to me.
科瓦打算推♥翻♥俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥
Kovar is going to overthrow Russian government.
"随心所欲"指的是政♥变♥
Samovol'shchnia is coup.
他这么跟你说的吗
And--and, I mean, he just told you this?
我到之前 他正在跟
Before I got there, he was making deal
一个美国商人谈生意
with American businessman,
事关隐秘又敏感的货物
some secret sensitive shipment.
你觉得是武器吗
You think it's a weapon?
科瓦的人手很多 但还不够政♥变♥
Kovar has many men, but not enough for a coup.
但有武器就不同了 幸好我有机会
But with weapon. Luckily, I got a chance to see
看到了他们讨论的文件
the file they're working on.
奥列霍沃-祖耶沃
Orekhovo-zuyevo.
是莫斯科的一座造船厂
It is a--a shipyard in Moscow.
那我们就去那座造船厂
Then we go to the shipyard.
阻止科瓦得手
We stop Kovar from retrieving it.
看着你为格雷戈尔取出子弹
Seeing you take bullet out of Gregor,
我又看到了他
I saw him again--
那个怪物的脸
the face of the monster.
这地方不适合你 奥利弗
This place, it's not good for you, Oliver.
回家吧
Go home.
我把你从格雷戈尔手上救回来
I didn't save you from Gregor
不是为了看着你被科瓦杀死的
to stand by while you're murdered by Kovar.
这事对我来说还没结束
This isn't over for me.
那就这样吧 兄弟
So be it, brother.
他们看着很眼熟吧
Do they look familiar?
你还记得他们的脸吗
Do you even remember their faces?
这些都是被你杀害的人
These are your victims.
他们都是犯下罪行的人
They were people who did terrible things.
他们杀害过别人
They had victims.
也有丈夫和妻子
And husbands and wives,
女儿和儿子
Daughters, sons.
坦白你的秘密 奥利弗 一切就结束了
Confess your secret, Oliver, and all this ends.
我会给你一份礼物
I'll give you a gift,
你就可以走出这扇门 回家了
and you can walk out that door and go back home.
阿德里安 你疯了
Adrian, you're sick.
你还是个伪君子
And you're a hypocrite.
与你所做的事相比 我这些根本不算什么
There is nothing that I've done that compares with you.
你杀了你自己的妻子
You murdered your own wife.
塞西尔·亚当
Cecil Adams.
大家都知道他的名号♥叫"伯爵"
You knew him by his street name, the Count.
你朝他射了三支箭
You put 3 arrows in him.
他本来要杀我的一个朋友
He was gonna kill a friend of mine.
费利西蒂·斯莫克
Felicity Smoak.
没错
Yeah.
坦白吧 否则你也得受三支箭
Confess or you get the same 3 arrows.
下地狱吧
Go to hell.
我已经去过了 奥利弗
I've already been there, Oliver,
而且我给你带回来了一条口信
And I've come back with a message for you.
准备好了吗
Are we all clear?
好了
Clear.
先思考再杀人多容易 不是吗
See how easy it is to think first and kill people later?
那是什么
What is that?
沙林神经毒气 足以杀死上千人
Sarin gas, enough to kill thousands.
接下来要怎样
What's next?
我带你来的时候 你说了一件事
You said something when I brought you here,
说你的朋友给了你支持
about how your friends are your strength now.
她根本不知道我在她公♥寓♥里
She didn't even know I was in her apartment.
我向天发誓 如果你伤害她
I swear to God, if you hurt her...
你什么也做不了
You'll do absolutely nothing
因为你在这里
because you're here.
在你坦白你的秘密之前 奥利弗
You see, until you confess your secret, Oliver,
你心爱的每一个人都是赌注
everyone that you love is at play,
包括你儿子
even your son.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
他藏起来了 我
He-- he's in hiding. I--I--
连我都不知道他的下落
I don't even know where he is.
因为你没仔细去找
'Cause you haven't really looked.
但对我来说 我们俩都知道这只是时间问题
But for me, we both know it's just a matter of time.
坦白吧
Confess.
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
那我应该让你在这好好想想
Then I guess I should leave you here to think about it
也猜猜我离开后可能会杀谁
and wonder who I might kill while I'm gone.
阿德里安 阿德里安 拜托
Adrian! Adrian, please.
你只需要说出来
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表