剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I know it's-- it's late.
你还记得这公♥寓♥是有前门的吧
You do remember that this apartment has a front door, right?
前门是给那些没有
Well, front doors are more for people
伪造了自己死讯的人准备的
who haven't just faked their own death.
说得对
Good point.
有什么事吗
So what's up?
你的消息有点隐晦
Your message sounded cryptic.
抱歉 我不知道我是否该作评论
Sorry. I--I wasn't sure if I should say anything at all actually.
不能明天再说吗
That couldn't wait till tomorrow?
你为什么不告诉我你在跟其他人约会
Why didn't you tell me that you were seeing someone?
也许在某个疯狂的潜意识层面里
Well...maybe on some crazy subconscious level,
我担心你会在半夜
I was worried you'd show up on my balcony
出现在我的阳台上
in the middle of the night.
抱歉 话太尖刻不中听
Sorry. Snark probably isn't appropriate to hear.
你和其他人约会 我能接受
I'm totally fine that you're seeing someone,
但是你对我保密让我很伤心
But I'm hurt that you didn't tell me.
对不起 我是想
I'm sorry. I--I meant to,
每次我想提起这件事时
and then every time I went to go bring it up,
我就会
I just sort of, like--
我就退缩了
I just chickened out.
为什么
Why?
你是
Were you-- were you--
你是在为我们留一条后路 还是
were you keeping the door open for us, or--
不 当然不是
No. Of course not.
不 我们只是 工作关系
No. We're just-- you and I work together,
我之前没想过认真对待这件事
and I just--I didn't want to make it a thing, you know,
直到这感情变得
until it was something--
真实
something...real.
现在是真实的吗
Is it real?
我不知道
I don't know.
是约翰和雷内
It's John and Rene.
他们查到线索了
They have something.
"72后04 托拉斯前往布雷斯"
"The trust goes to the Brace 0-4 in 72."
有比这还难懂的吗
Could that be any more obscure?
72后04 可能是时间和日期
0-4 in 72 could be the time and date.
凌晨四点 在他们囚禁雷内的72小时之后
4:00 A.M., 72 hours after he held Rene?
对啊 没多久了
Yeah, that's soon.
布雷斯是我们那的人
And the Brace is what the guys in my hood
对佩尼镇外一个私人机场的称呼
used to call the private airstrip outside Pennytown.
哈尔平-布雷斯机场
Halpin-Brace Airfield.
就是那了 至于这个托拉斯
That's the one, and this trust,
我认为是丘奇控制的那些
I think it's the heads of the crime families
犯罪家族的头目
that Church controls.
这可比柯蒂斯在北♥京♥奥♥运♥会上
That's a bigger leap than Curtis took
跨出的步子都大啊
at the Beijing Olympics.
当他让我给自己挖坟墓的时候
When he had me dig my own grave,
他提到要让这些头目一起合作
he talked about bringing this trust together.
这是他下的一盘大棋
That's his big play, man.
二十分钟后就是四点了
4:00 A.M.'s in 20 minutes.
叫醒队员们 我们时间不多了
Wake up the team. We don't have much time.
你们都穿好装备了
You're all geared up.
奥利弗把我救出来
Oliver didn't bust me out of prison
可不是让我来暖板凳的 对吧
for me to warm the bench, right?
怎么样 准备好出发了吗
So what's up? You ready to move out?
我决定不去了
Decided not to go.
你们现在最不需要的就是
Last thing any of you need right now
让我再把事情搞砸
is me screwing things up again.
说起罪孽和指责
When it comes to guilt and recrimination,
你还得在我背后排队
the line forms behind me.
我还没准备好去面对我的所作所为
I didn't think I was ready to face what I had done,
但我穿起这身装束
but I'm wearing this suit again
是因为我觉得这是救赎之路
because I think it's a path to redemption.
你也一样能受用
And it could be for you, too.
-旅途不错吧 -大家都很想
- Good flight? ?- Everyone's very interested
听听你有什么计划 托拜厄斯
in hearing what you've got planned, Tobias.
这是西海岸最大的毒品企业
It's called the largest drug enterprise
全年不间断供货
on the western coast-- shipments 24/7
这座城市的警♥察♥要么怕得要死
In a city where cops are afraid
要么收了我们的贿赂
or on our payroll,
锦上添花的是
And as a added bonus,
市长还是个酒鬼
the mayor's an alkie.
哨兵报告 外面有情况
Sentry reports movement on the perimeter.
我还以为你已经干掉了绿箭侠了
I thought you'd taken out the Green Arrow.
这不是他
It's not him.
都是些菜鸟
It's the JV squad.
冷静点 该死
Chill out, damn it!
干掉他们
Deal with them!
斯巴达真是个不好惹的家伙
Spartan is such a badass.
最不好惹的
The baddest.
你说对了
You were right.
对痛苦的恐惧是最糟的
Fear of pain is what's worse.
你怕了吗 贱♥人♥
You afraid yet, bitch?
从未怕过
Never.
我跟丢了丘奇
I lost Church.
我发现他了 正向西南方移♥动♥
I've got him. Moving southwest.
他们俩我来处理
I've got these two.
去支援丘奇先生
Go back up Mr. Church.
你们还好吗
You guys all right?
能再见到你真是太好了 哥们
Good seeing you again, brother.
你也是 头盔不错
Yeah, you, too. Nice helmet.
目标已安全 你们还好吗
Target is secured. You guys all right?
你看起来像见了鬼一样
You look like you've seen a ghost.
你活下来了
You survived.
我只不过要再杀你一次 奥利弗
I guess I'll just have to kill you again, Oliver.
不介意我叫你奥利弗吧
You mind if I call you Oliver?
不 我介意
Yes, I do.
站起来
Get up!
你完了 丘奇
You're done, church!
接下来要发生的事会更糟
You got much worse coming--
你却根本不了解
and you don't even know it.
他自称普罗米修斯
He calls himself Prometheus,
他会来了结你
And he's gonna end you.
首先 我想要道歉
First of all, I would like to apologize
为设下如此巨大的骗局
for perpetrating a deception on this scale.
打击罪案小组获取了情报
The ACU had intel that
只有丘奇先生的计划照常进行
we may be able to catch Mr. Church
我们才有机会能抓住他
but only if his plan moved forward,
而这前提就是
which would only happen
他认为星城的市长已死
if he believed the mayor of Star City was dead.
在我看来 这是场有价值的赌博
In my mind, this was a worthwhile gamble,
而且已得到回报
and it paid off.
丘奇先生和他的下属已经被逮捕
Mr. Church and his underlings were apprehended,
与布鲁德海文 中枢城 凯斯通市和
as well as the heads of organized crime enterprises
怀特荷兰市其他有组织犯罪企业的领导一样
in Bludhaven, Hub City, Keystone, and Whiteholland.
还有一个好消息
One more piece of good news.
我刚刚收到通知 市议会通过了
I have just received word that the city council passed
低收入住房♥变更条例
an ordinance rezoning for low-income housing.
既然丘奇已经被逮捕
And with Church in custody,
我想你的身份也不会泄露了
I take it that your identity's safe.
我希望是
I hope so.
谢谢你的协助
Thanks for the assist
还有你个人的洞察力
and the personal insight.
这都是我应该做的
It's just part of the service.
说到"恶魔"[说曹操曹操到]
Speak of the devil.
现在我是恶魔了吗
Am I the devil now?
这应该是让我离场的信♥号♥♥了
That would definitely be my cue to leave.
保重
Take care.
抱歉我这么突然到访
Sorry to drop by unannounced.
又不是需要邀请函的场合
It's not like you need an invitation.
没错 我知道
Yeah. No. I know.
只是... 只是我们之间
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表