剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
If you don't kill her,
就会亲眼看到我拧断她的脖子
you're gonna watch me snap her neck.
阿德里安 这么做有什么意义
Adrian! What is the point of this?!
你似乎不知该如何
You seem to be having a little bit of trouble
弄清你的秘密
figuring out what your secret is.
我认为这能让你想起来
I thought this might remind you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
对不起 奥利弗
I'm sorry, Oliver.
我不能忍♥受继续待在这里了
I can't take another day here.
[俄语]
[俄语]
[俄语]
我认为...
Hmm, I think it's, uh...
毒气罐在仓库
Canisters are in a storeroom,
西南角 二楼
Southwest corner, second floor.
收到
Copy that.
你能帮忙让我们进去里面吗
Ok. If you would be so kind and let us in now, please.
[俄语]
我们在目标处见
I'll meet you at the target.
我带你来我家
I took you into my home.
我给你吃给你住
I gave you food and shelter.
你就是这么报答我的吗
This is how you repay me?
往哪走
Now where?
我研究过地图 我知道捷径 这
I studied the map. I know a shortcut. Here.
你确定没走错吗
Are you sure this is the way?
快到了 应该就在前面转弯处
Almost there. Should be at the turn up ahead.
你出♥卖♥♥♥我们
You sold us out.
这里是赌场 阿纳托利
We're in a casino, Anatoly.
我喜欢用"打我手里的牌"
I like to think of it as playing
这个说法
the hand that I was dealt.
公敌
Vrag naroda.
伊芙琳
Evely--Evelyn...
看着我 听我说
Hey, look at me. Listen to me.
我需要你拿刀过来
I need you to--to bring the knife over here.
帮我解开这些东西
I want you to get me out of these things.
等他回来
And when he comes back...
我们伏击他
we will ambush him.
不 我们打不过他
No, we can't beat him.
当我选择与他为伍时
I didn't know what I was buying into
我完全不知道这意味着什么 但我...
when I sided with him, but I...
没关系 我原谅你 我...
It's ok. I forgive you. I, uh...
我可以...只要我们合作
I just--I can-- together,
我们可以挺过这个
we can get through this.
我死了 那是他一直告诉我的
I'm dead. That's all he kept telling me--
我死了
I'm dead...
因为我参与了你的人生
because I was a part of your life.
可以把刀拿过来吗
Would you bring me the knife?
可以把刀拿过来吗
Would you bring me the knife
让我拯救我们
and I can save us?
不
No.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
天 拜托
Oh, my g-- come on!
开玩笑吗
Are we serious?
奥利弗 你想证明什么 老兄
Oliver, what are you trying to prove, man?
伊芙琳背叛了你
Evelyn betrayed you.
你杀过更不该杀的人
You've killed people for less.
我不会杀她的 我不会 把她放了吧
I'm not gonna kill her. I won't. Just let her go.
你总是忘记
You just keep forgetting
我告诉过你如果你没杀她
what I told you would happen
会怎么样
if you didn't kill her.
阿德里安 请听我说 好吗
Adrian, listen to me, please, ok?
你不需要更多暴行来证明了
You have made your point.
坦白 奥利弗 告诉我你的秘密
Confess, Oliver. Tell me your secret.
我不知道你要我说什么
I don't know what you want from me!
我要你告诉我你非常害怕告诉
I want you to tell me what you've been too afraid
你妹妹和费利西蒂 还有狄格尔的事
to tell your sister, Felicity, Diggle.
告诉我
Tell me!
我不知道 我不...
I don't know. I don't...
回答错误
Wrong answer.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
我们终于有进展了
Finally we're getting somewhere.
坦白
Confess.
奥利弗 我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
Oliver, we've been betrayed.
维克多 他...
Viktor, he--
我对这家赌场还有它
I am so very proud of this casino
对我们国家的意义感到非常骄傲
and what it means for our country.
好吧 所以我遗憾地告诉大家
Well, that's why it saddens me to tell you
松采沃兄弟会
that there was an attempt by Solntsevskaya Bratva
试图突袭晚会
to crash these festivities
并刺杀今晚在场的
and assassinate every one
所有政♥府♥官员
of these government officials here tonight.
但不用担心
But don't worry.
我们已经抓住他们了
We have them all in custody.
我听说他们策划
I am told they-- they planned to stage
在这个大厅里释放毒气
a gas attack in this very room...
但很遗憾的是
but, uh, sadly for them,
虽然他们成功
even though they were successful
发动了毒气攻击
in launching the attack...
却适得其反
it backfired and, uh,
把他们所有人都杀死了
killed every single one of them.
好吧 至少明早的报纸上
Well, at least, uh, that's what the newspapers
会这么报道
will report in the morning.
晚安
Good evening.
坦白
Confess.
你杀死我父亲
You killed my father
是因为他的名字在名单上
because he was a name on a list.
但事实不是这样 对吗 不
But that's not really true, is it? No.
太晚了 兜帽男
It's too late, Kapiushon.
毒气已经发挥了它的作用
The gas has already done its work.
名单只是个借口
The list was just an excuse.
兜帽 伪装 都只是借口
The hood, the disguise-- just an excuse.
说这些都是英雄大业
The idea that all this is some heroic crusade
也只是借口
is just an excuse.
作为什么的借口 告诉我
Excuse for what? Huh? Tell me!
你告诉我 奥利弗
You tell me, Oliver.
你告诉我
You tell me.
杀死他
Kill him.
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
谁会想到呢
Who could have imagined?
我知道你在想什么 奥利弗
I know what's going on through your mind, Oliver.
你在想摆脱这些枷锁
You're thinking that you can get yourself free from those chains,
把我甩到地上
slam me to the ground,
然后像我对伊芙琳那样掐断我的脖子
and snap my neck just like I did to Evelyn.
就是这个
There it is.
我一直等的就是这个眼神
There's the look I've been waiting to see.
但这不只是想要阻止我 对吗 不
But it's not just about stopping me, is it? No.
里面还藏着别的
There's something else in there.
坦白 奥利弗
Confess, Oliver.
你死后见到泰安娜时
When you see Taiana in afterlife--
帮我给她一个吻
give her a kiss for me.
-我要了结这件事 -不
- I'm going to finish this. - No!
你要你的帕克汉
Are you going to let your Pakhan
替你了结这件事吗
finish this for you,
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen, eh?
你不必这么做 奥利弗
You don't have to do this, Oliver.
你我都知道我必须这么做
We both know that I do.
你不必这么做 奥利弗
You don't have to, Oliver.
他会被制裁的 我保证
The man will face justice, I promise.
你说得对 他会被制裁
You're right. He'll face justice.
你告诉自己你是杀人
You've told yourself you kill
是不得已为之
because you have to.
坦白 奥利弗
Confess, Oliver.
你不是不得已才杀人 那为什么呢
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表