剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
只是不知道他要去哪
We just don't know where he's moving to.
北纬87.75754
东经12.85753
不知道丘奇的最终目标
We can't go after Church without knowing
我们也没法追他
his endgame first.
听起来像是什么也不做的借口
Sounds like an excuse to sit around and do nothing.
不是什么都不做
Not nothing.
你在用投影算法
You're cross-plotting Church's prior locations
交叉分♥析♥丘奇之前的位置
into a projection algorithm.
你小学时应该经常被打
You probably got beat up in grade school a lot.
初中也是
And junior high.
基于丘奇以往的路线
Ok. Based on Church's route, I'm calculating
他有86%的可能性去米尔路18号♥
an 86% likelihood he's going to 18 mill road.
怎么听着这么熟
Why does that sound so familiar?
因为我们刚才就在那儿
Because we were just there
交出塞吉奥
to hand over sergio.
打击罪案小组被困在那里
That's where the ACU's bunkered.
丘奇要除掉他们
Church is gonna take them out.
蒙特斯 别瞎搞了
Montes, quit screwing around.
报告站长 我是C区牢房♥的甘斯
Station chief, this is Gans from cell block C.
发现黄色警报情况
Ave a code yellow situation.
启动紧急封锁
Initiate immediate lockdown
将所有囚犯送回牢房♥
and have all prisoners return to their cells.
我不会惹丘奇
I'm not rolling on Church.
你觉得你比他更可怕吗
You think you scare me more than him?
不
No...
但是他不在
But he's not here with you.
我在
I am.
你才不会打我
You're not gonna put a beating on me.
你是检察官
You're a D.A.
没错 没听说过吗
Yeah. Haven't you heard?
这座城市的正义由治安维持者维护
All of the justice in this city comes from vigilantes.
有消息称丘奇在计划着
Word on the street is is that Church's planning something,
干一大票
something big.
告诉我情况
You tell me what it is,
就是他蹲监狱
and he'll be the one in those cuffs
而不是你
instead of you.
你要我信你
You're talking about the trust.
你阻止不了的
Oh, you can't stop it, man.
你差远了
Can't even come close.
发生了什么事
What the hell is going on?
丘奇
Church.
至少我们现在确定了丘奇在哪
At least we definitely know where Church is now.
迪·安格罗[黑人歌♥手]说得对
D'Angelo's right.
我们得解决他
We got to put him down.
对抗他们 没有奥利弗
Against that? Without Oliver?
不行 我们现在缺人手
No. We're sh-- shorthanded as it is.
你害怕了
You scared?
没有 但是我不蠢
No, but I'm not stupid either.
艾薇说得对
Evie's right.
我不能让你们去送死
I'm not sending you guys out there just to get slaughtered.
感谢你的信任
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
你看到了你要面对的情况
You saw what you're up against, ok?
这和训练中不一样
This isn't some drill where you take down
不是对付小歹徒或毒贩
a petty thug or drug dealer.
这是实战 真正的危险
This is real, ok, with real stakes.
你们三个也许会牺牲
The three of you could die out there.
这要我们自己决定
That's something we get to decide for ourselves,
不是吗
isn't it?
我不知道其他人怎么想的
I mean, I don't know about everyone else,
但我不是为了保命才加入这个团队
but I didn't join this team to stay safe.
好吧 我们投个票吧
Ok. Why don't we take a vote?
同意的人...
All those in favor...
我们都投赞成票 金发妞
We're all gonna say yes, blondie.
天 那不是我的名字
God. That's not my name.
好 去吧 别挂掉
Good. Ok. Go. Do not die.
黄色警报
Code yellow.
将所有犯人押回牢房♥
Return all prisoners to their cells.
黄色警报
Code yellow.
将所有犯人押回牢房♥
Return all prisoners to their cells.
约翰 还好吗
Hey, John. What's new?
我不越狱 我告诉过莱拉
I'm not doing this. I told Lyla.
你可以之后再向我们发火
Yeah. You can yell at us later,
但现在我们赶时间
but right now, we're on a bit of a clock.
你有听我说的话吗
Are you even hearing me right now?
我一点都不想越狱
I don't want anything to do with this.
宪兵们几分钟后做清点
The MPs are gonna do a count in a few minutes.
我想他们只希望看到这里一个人
My guess is they're only expecting to find one person in here.
真的吗 你就这样威胁我
Really? So that's your play, blackmail?
要么按你说的做 要么害你也被抓
Do what you say, or you get caught in here, too?
你是我兄弟 约翰
You're my brother, John.
你我同甘共苦
What happens to you happens to me.
奥利弗...
Oliver...
我杀了自己弟弟
I killed my brother.
我参军以求改变
I went to the army to change,
却没能改变
and I haven't changed.
我知道 好吗
I know, all right,
我也知道你觉得现在是赎罪
and I know that you think this is your penance for that.
奥利弗 还不止这样
Oliver, it's not just that.
我信任安迪
I trusted Andy.
即便你叫我提防他 我还是信任他
Even when you told me not to, I trusted him,
但劳蕾尔死了
and now Laurel's dead.
我需要你 团队需要你 这座城需要你
I need you, the team needs you, the city needs you.
我不是说你不该赎罪
I'm not saying you shouldn't do your penance.
你或许是该赎罪
You probably should,
以斯巴达的身份去赎罪
but do it as Spartan.
盒子里是什么
What's in the box?
是反分子化合物
It's an antimolecular compound,
从理论上说 它应该能噬穿任何物体
and theoretically, it should eat through anything.
我不打算问你从哪弄来的
Not gonna ask you how you got your hands on this.
你回来找我了
Hey. You came back for me,
虽然我叫你别来
even against my wishes.
我猜我也没怎么变
I guess I haven't changed that much either.
或许我该为这个赎罪
Maybe that's what I have to do my penance for.
你刚才用的东西以后绝对能派上大用场
That toy of yours is definitely coming in handy.
前提是莱拉一直盯着超能力联合调查组
Project that Lyla's been keeping an eye on for ARGUS.
早该料到有她的份
Should have known she'd be helping out.
告诉约翰以后再谢我
Tell Johnny he can thank me later.
你们继续走
You've got to keep moving.
沿地下层向北走200米然后爬上去
Follow the sublevel north 200 meters, then climb up.
那...那是什么声音
What--what is it?
通讯中断了
Comm's being jammed.
不不不
No, no, no.
还有别的出口吗
Hey. Is there another way out of here?
介意在你死前 解开我的手铐吗
Mind uncuffing me before they kill you?
如果你要炸掉那面墙
Hey. If that's for taking out the wall,
我们还没出去就会被炸死
the blast will kill us before we can get out.
我们离得太近了
We're in too tight.
-相信我 -是啊 相信一个面目狰狞的...
- Trust me. ?- Yeah, says the creepy-looking--?
你到底是什么鬼东西
What the hell are you anyways?
就位 炸吧
I'm in place. Blow it.
抱歉炸了你们的大楼
Sorry we blew up your building.
快点
Come on!
我们上去
We're going up.
然后呢
Then what?
走哪边 守望者
Which way, overwatch?
在走廊尽头右转
Take a right ?at the end of that hallway.?
应该是个消防出口
It should be a fire exit.
你们出去以后就能轻松摆脱他们了
If you go through there, you're home free easy.
没那么轻松
Not so easy.
破烂王 掩护我
Rags, cover me.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表