剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I'd put that back in my bag.
詹森·布罗德
Jason Brodeur.
里奥·米勒
Leo Mueller...
我说了 放回去
I said, put it back.
听我说
You know what?
我对这本子很有兴趣
This book, it intrigues me.
你还活着全因为这本子
It's the only reason you are still breathing.
这是我父亲的
It was my father's.
我还没来得及用上
I'm waiting to use it.
在等什么
Waiting for what?
等准备好
To be ready.
我得告诉你个坏消息
Well, I have some bad news for you.
你准备好之前 早就没命了
You're going to be dead before you are.
你肯定迷路了
You must be lost.
市政厅在那边
City hall is that way.
来看看你有没有新对手的消息
Wanted to see if you had info on our new player.
你想知道你的支持率
And you wonder why your approval rating
为何这么低吗
is in the basement?
不想知道
I don't wonder.
你怎么甩开安保人员的
How'd you ditch your security detail?
我之前经常甩开约翰·狄格尔
I used to ditch John Diggle.
好吧
Yeah.
托拜厄斯·丘奇
Tobias Church...
又叫"卡戎"
A.K.A. "Charon."
"地狱摆渡人"
The "Ferryman of hades."
昨晚在其中的受害人
Left gold coins on the eyes
眼睛上留了金币
of one of his victims last night.
真博学啊
Well, well, well.
我大学不是每门课都挂科
I didn't fail every course that I took in college.
他因至少二十起谋杀被批逮捕
Warrants out for his arrest on no less than 20 murders,
而那些只是他们
and those are just the ones
能联♥系♥上他的罪名
that they can connect him to.
丘奇先生成了我们的头号♥要犯
Mr. Church just became our top priority.
只靠"我们"没法抓到他
"Our" is not going to be enough for this guy.
好吧 费利西蒂
Ok, Felicity.
丘奇有一群手下
Church runs with a crew,
你的人没有回归
And yours is not coming back.
-你不了解情况 -我了解
- You don't know that. - Yes, I do.
这叫"面对现实"吧
It's called not being in denial.
你真的该试一试
You really ought to give it a try.
过去五个月
Look. For the past 5 months,
你封闭自己
you have been frozen in amber,
等待事情
waiting for things to go back
归于往常
to the way things were.
却事与愿违
They're not.
你得往前看
You need to move forward,
尤其是现在这家伙在市里闹事
Especially with guys like this coming into town.
别担心他
Don't worry about him.
他不会待太久的
He's not going to be staying very long.
麻烦给我指明找到他的方向
Just find a way for me to find him, please.
他怎么不在市政厅
Why isn't he at city hall?
我也一直在琢磨这问题
That is a question I keep asking myself.
你在忙什么
What are you working on?
如果是奥利弗在问
If Oliver's asking,
那就时忙着找市里新来的坏蛋
a location for our new baddie in town.
如果不是他在问
And if he's not asking?
那我就找到这家伙的地址了
I've got an address for this guy.
能帮我核实一下吗
You mind checking him out for me?
我是幸福的已婚男士 费利西蒂
I am a happily married man, Felicity.
看看你能发现什么
Just see what you can find out,
比如他是不是疯了
like if he's loco or anything.
我们准备叫他"野狗"
We are calling him the "Wild Dog",
这不是说好了的吗
isn't that already settled?
求你了
Please.
不干
No.
-求你了 -好吧
- Please. - OK. Fine.
城市就像监狱
Cities are like genpop.
进去的第一天
First day in,
找到里边最壮的那个家伙
you find the biggest guy in the yard.
狠狠地把他打倒
Put him down. Hard.
这就放出了信息
Sends a message.
"别惹我"
"Screw not with me."
现在我们就这么干
So, here we all are.
谁是院子里最壮的那个
Now, who's the biggest guy in the yard?
他可不像只是出来玩玩的
It's highly unlikely that he'll just come out to play,
但就像我弟弟经常说的一样
but it's like my younger brother always said:
"不打没准备的仗"
"Don't fish without bait."
感谢大家的到来
Thank you all for coming.
我们的城市正经历磨难
With all that ails our city,
我想有必要发问
I think it's fair to ask
为什么还要花费时间金钱
why we would spend time and money
来缅怀一个人
to honor anyone,
为什么我们要树起一座雕像
why we would commission a statue
举♥行♥仪式来为它揭幕
and have a ceremony to unveil it.
这些资源固然可以用到更好的地方
Surely, those resources could be put to better ends,
但我认为 没有其他更好的方式
but I, for one, think there is no better end
能够提醒我们
than a reminder
当我们团结一致时
of what we are capable of
能力之所及
when we stand together united.
令我们记住那些为了保护我们的家园
A reminder of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice
牺牲生命的人
protecting our home.
让我们清楚只要把他们的精神
And a reminder that as long as we keep
铭记心中
their spirit in our hearts,
明天总会更加美好
there will always be better days ahead.
我们谨记她的提醒之时
And as she reminds us,
也让她在我们心中长存
let us always remember her.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
劳蕾尔 ·兰斯
Laurel Lance,
黑金丝雀
the Black Canary.
-费利西蒂 -我们看到了
- Felicity. - We saw it.
奥利弗为什么不反抗
Why didn't Oliver fight back?
抱歉 这问题真愚蠢
Sorry. Really dumb question.
我们能找到那辆货车吗
OK, well, can we check the van?
不行 他们关掉了摄像头
No, they shut down traffic cameras.
那片区域也没有卫星覆盖
And there are no satellites over the area.
我们什么也看不到
We're blind.
如果那辆星城警局的车是合法的
Ok, well, if the SCPD van was legit,
那警♥察♥也就帮不上忙了
then police are going to be no help.
也许这事得让快手来解决
Well, maybe this is a job for Speedy.
你能着装好去街上打探情报吗
Can you suit up and hit the streets for intel?
你能不能试试黑进警局系统
Can you maybe try to hack into the police department
看看有没有我们能追查的
and see if there's any internal chatter
内部通讯
we can go on?
先生们 女士们
Gentlemen and lady,
这无关私怨
this is not personal.
我知道这感觉像私事
I know it feels personal,
但它不是
but it is not.
你们都是我抓的筹码
You are all here as a means to an end.
我终于找到了让政客们顶用的方法
I finally figured out a way to make politicians useful.
你想找绿箭侠
You want the Green Arrow?
阁下
Your honor.
听着 绿箭侠不会来的
Listen, the Green Arrow is not coming.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
我很好奇
Just for the fun of it.
你怎么知道这么多关于绿箭先生的事
How is it that you know so much about Mr. Arrow?
我有相当可靠的情报
I have it on pretty good authority
他现在忙得分身乏术[被绑起来了]
that he's tied up right now.
你是他的同伙
Are you his buddy?
我有我的渠道 听着
I have connections, and I -- listen.
你放这些人走
You let these people go,
我会帮你达成愿望
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表