剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Well, it's not really that complicated.
你备受幸存者的内疚感折磨
You suffer from survivor's guilt.
你对你父亲的死一直耿耿于怀
You can't get over the death of your father.
阿德里安·蔡斯跟我父亲没一点关系
Adrian Chase has nothing to do with my father.
孩子 你的一切
Kid, when it comes to you,
都和你父亲有关
everything has to do with your father.
我们两个很相似
You and I are not dissimilar.
我们都被过去的事情纠缠
We're both haunted by our pasts.
唯一摆脱它的方法就是
And the only way to bury that ghost
原谅自己
is by forgiving yourself.
为什么要原谅自己
Forgiving myself for what?
你把你父亲的自杀 还有
You blame yourself for your father's suicide
从那以后发生的种种坏事归咎于自己
and everything else that has gone wrong since.
你要宽恕你自己的罪恶
You need to forgive yourself for your sins.
你说得轻巧
You say that like it's easy.
这是世界上最难的事
It's the hardest thing in this world.
你们俩聊完心了吧
If the two of you are done relaxing,
我已经找到他们的踪迹了
I've picked up the trail.
我得跟你说点事
There's something I need to tell you.
行 但能把这尴尬的对话
Yeah. Can we save the horribly awkward conversation
留到我们离开这座岛后再进行吗
for when we're off this island?
不行 我必须说
No. That's what I need to say.
我到时不会跟大家一起上飞机
When we get to the airplane, I'm not gonna get on it.
-什么 -我不能抛下威廉
- What? - I'm not leaving William behind.
不 奥利弗会救他的
No. Oliver will bring him back.
我知道 但我不能抛弃我儿子
I know, but I can't abandon my son.
我想说
You know, for what it's worth,
我当初并不支持把威廉送走
I wasn't in favor of sending William away,
也没人问我意见
not that I was consulted.
这是你俩分手的原因吗
Is that why you two broke up?
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry. I just-- I saw
看见你没戴订婚戒指
you're not wearing your engagement ring.
没关系 这事有点复杂
No. I know. It's just-- it was complicated, you know?
我看到你亲了他
I saw that kiss you gave him.
我觉得没那么复杂的样子
Doesn't seem that complicated to me.
我跋涉了大半个地球来救你
You know, I traveled halfway across the world to rescue you.
我以为你至少会跟我说句话
I thought it would at least entitle me to a conversation.
是吗 并不
Yeah? Well, it doesn't.
你有没有想过我到这来是因为我是你父亲
Did it every occur to you that I'm here because I'm your father?
你不是
No. You're not.
我们对彼此来说什么都不是
We are nothing to each other.
难道你永远也不明白这点吗
Don't you ever understand that?
西娅
Thea...
你还好吧
you OK?
她不好
No, she's not.
她刚刚激活了一颗地雷
She just activated a landmine.
别动
Don't move.
触发器生锈了
The trigger's rusted over.
那是好事吧
That's-- that's good, right?
那是好迹象吧
That's-- that's a good sign?
不 简直糟透了
No. That's really bad news.
这意味着我们没法解除地雷
That means we can't disarm it.
谁能想想办法
Well, somebody needs to do something.
西娅 数到三
Thea, on the count of 3,
抬起踩着地雷的脚
take your foot off the mine.
不行 这样我们都会被炸飞的
No. That will blow us all up.
-我会取代她的位置 -你疯了吧
- I'm gonna take her place. - That's crazy.
你不是第一个说他是疯子的人
Yeah. You're not the first one to call him that.
我只要在周围找一块大石头什么的
I'll just find a boulder around her or something.
不行 我们没那么多时间了
No! We don't have that kind of time!
-西娅 -不行
- Thea. - No. OK.
谁也不准这么做
No one is doing this, OK?
没事的 没事的
OK, OK. It's all right. All right.
我都忘了你有多固执
I forgot how stubborn you could be.
天呐
Oh, my God!
谢谢你提醒我
Thank you for reminding me.
你这是干什么
What the hell are you doing?
这个我来搞定
I'm gonna take care of them,
解除地雷 然后赶上你们
disarm the mine, and I'll catch up with you.
一只脚踩着这个
Yeah, and how are you gonna do that
-你要怎么做这些事 -他并不打算这么做
- with one foot planted on the-- - He's not going to.
不 如果你以为你需要向我证明什么
No. OK. If you think that you need to prove something to me,
你不必这么做 你已经证明了
you don't, OK? You proved it.
我并不是要证明什么
I'm not trying to prove anything.
从你出生的那一刻起
From the moment you were born,
我只想要保护你
all I ever wanted was to protect you.
你不必这么做 我没叫你保护我
You don't have to. I didn't ask for you to.
孩子不必开口
A child doesn't have to ask.
别这么做
Don't do this, OK?
也许你不把我当父亲看 西娅
You may not think of me as your father, Thea...
但你永远都是我的女儿
but you'll always be my daughter.
好了 快点
All right. Go. Quick.
把她带走 你们所有的人快走
Get her out of here. All of you, go!
-你疯了 -快走
- This is insane! - Go!
去追其他人
Go after the rest.
如果我是你 我不会这么做的
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
看来你并不太聪明啊
Well, you don't seem too bright.
就这样站在毫无遮掩的空地上吗
Just standing out here in the open like this.
这算是什么反方向策略
What kind of ass-backwards strategy is that?
我来告诉你吧
Let me show you.
他们的踪迹从这边下去
The trail continues this way.
这地方让我想起了过去
This place brings back memories.
感觉像是上辈子的事
Feels like a lifetime ago.
对莎朵来说是的
For Shado, it was.
没时间怀旧了
No time for nostalgia.
我知道他们往哪走了
I know where they're going.
你们知道这个地方
Do either of you know anything about this place
能给我们提供战术上的优势吗
that could give us a tactical advantage?
我只看过一次
I've only seen it one time,
而且是从很远的地方
and that was from a distance.
也许我们该分头行事
Well, maybe we should split up.
应该吗
Should we?
去吧 妮莎 我们没事的
Yeah. Go, Nyssa. We'll be fine.
她不相信我
She doesn't trust me.
你能怪她吗
Can you blame her?
不能
No.
告诉蔡斯先生 我有礼物要送给他
Tell Mr. Chase I have a gift for him.
奥利弗
Oliver.
别怪我
Don't blame me.
是威尔逊先生把这战利品带来的
Mr. Wilson's the one who gets credit for this trophy.
斯莱德 你个混♥蛋♥
Slade, you son of a bitch.
我根本就不该相信你
I never should have trusted you.
-你没事吧 -我儿子呢
- Are you all right? - Where's my son?
威廉 蔡斯也抓了他
William? Chase took him, too?
我们不知道还有别人在
We didn't know anyone else was here.
你为什么认为他在这里
OK. What makes you think he's here?
他抓走了萨曼莎
He took Samantha,
给我看了威廉的录像
Showed me a video of William.
他就在岛上某处
He is on this island somewhere,
我们得找到他
and we need to find him!
我想问你是否还好
I'd ask if you're ok, but I don't see
但显然不会好
how you possibly could be.
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I-- I don't even know
我现在怎么想
how I feel right now.
24小时前
24 hours ago, I--
我一想到马尔科姆
I couldn't even think of Malcolm
就想大叫
without wanting to scream,
而现在 我却想念他
and now--now I miss him.
这是疯了吗
Is--is that insane? I--
你没疯 他是你的父亲
It's not insane. He's your father.
他操控了我 对我撒谎
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表