剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I said, "Do not worry.
在你等待他们归来期间
I'll get you a job so you can get by
我会给你份差事过日子"
while you wait for them to return."
从那时起她就在这了
And she's been there ever since.
抱歉 久等了
Sorry for the wait.
不用急
No worries.
等等 正好让我有时间
Gives me time for this twitter war
在推特上和一位俄♥罗♥斯♥的多事记者吵架
I'm having a war with an investigative journalist from Russia.
我能帮上什么忙吗
What can I help you with?
你太正经了 一点都不好玩
So formal. That's not fun.
苏珊 我今天有一堆事要做
Susan, I've got a million things to do today.
包括处理在星城警局门前
Including dealing with whoever dropped two bodies
丢了两具尸体的人吗
on the SCPD's doorstep?
你怎么知道这个消息的
How do you know about that?
我猜我只是擅长我的本职工作而已
I believe it's called being good at my job.
苏珊 这座城市还没有从
Susan, the city is still reeling
上周的星形飞镖谋杀案里回过神来
from the throwing star killings last week.
假如你是在暗示我的话
I'm not looking to rile people up
我可没打算火上浇油
if that's what you're implying.
我没在暗示什么
I'm not implying anything.
我是要好声好气地请求你...
I'm gonna ask you nicely...
请暂时不要报导这件事
to please leave this alone for the time being.
好的 没问题
Ok. Fair enough.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Ok.
我知道当市长是份苦差事
I know being mayor's a hard job,
但你看上去是我见过的人里
But you look more in need of a drink
最需要喝上一杯的
than anyone I've ever met.
你居然会为此感到惊讶吗
Are you really surprised?
警队里都是些腐♥败♥之徒
The--the police force is filled with these corrupt officers,
这座城市还没有从
the city has not gotten over
上周的连环杀人案中缓过来
the serial murders last week,
而如今城里又多了一个疯子
and now there is another psychotic in town.
是啊 听起来是够糟糕的
Yeah, that does sound like a whole lot of suck.
这不禁让我怀疑自己在做的事
It just makes me wonder if what I'm doing
是否真的起到了积极作用
is having any positive effect.
今晚九点 麦奎尔
Tonight, McGuire'S, 9 P.M.
我要请你喝那杯你急需的酒
I'm gonna buy you that drink you so desperately need.
谢谢你的好意 但我...
I appreciate that, but I don't...
不需要约会对象
need a date.
的确 但你需要朋友
No, but you need a friend,
这需求也许比你对酒精的需求来得更迫切
Maybe even more than you need that drink.
今晚见
See you tonight.
有空吗
Do you have a minute?
布兰森拿到了截至上周的民♥意♥调查
Branson's got a new poll in the field as of last week,
我们的支持率上升了
and our approval ratings are up
但没有我想象中升得高
but not as much as I would like.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
不好 一点都不好
No, not even close.
你又开始酗酒了吗
Did--did you fall off the wagon?
我从没戒掉 何谈又开始
Well, to do that, I'd have to be on it.
你去了戒酒会
You went to a meeting.
我...我亲自带你去的
I--I...I took you there myself.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
准备
Ready.
行动
Let's roll.
预备 准备好了吗
Set. Ready?
上 上 上
Go. Go. Go.
伙计们 有案子了
Guys, we have incoming!
伙计们
Guys! Hello!
星城国家银行正在被抢
Star City National Bank robbery in progress.
有一阵子没遇到这种事了
We haven't had one of those in a while.
正在发生劫案
着装准备
Suit up.
这在星城见多不怪了
Not surprising in Star City. No. Ok.
发现敌人 掩护我
Tango spotted. Cover me.
没人
Clear.
没人
Clear.
没人
Clear.
守望者 劫案已经结束了 疑犯受伤
Overwatch, robbery's over. Suspect down.
我们需要紧急医疗救援
We need immediate medical attention.
治安维持者
Vigilante.
没错 小聪明 正是我们
Yeah, genius. That's what we are.
治安维持者...干的
The vigilante... did this.
这些坏蛋绝对是我的最爱
These guys are definitely my favorite crooks,
不是说我要纵容他们
not that I'm condoning their actions,
只是喜欢他们的装扮
just their choice in disguise.
是吗
Really?
对 我完全能想象我和保罗
Yeah, I could totally see Paul and I's
明年万圣节的装扮了
next Halloween costumes.
那可是将近一年后的事
That's almost a year from now.
好了 回归正题吧
Ok. Back to things that actually matter.
这群家伙最近有点像在狂欢啊
The spooky crew's been on a bit of a spree.
是啊 岂止有点
Yeah, more than a bit.
过去两周抢了三个州的七家银行
They've hit up 7 banks in 3 states over the past two weeks.
谁负责踩点
Who's running point?
埃里克·邓恩 他不是第一次
Eric Dunn. It's not the first time
耍这些恐吓战术了
he's tried these scare tactics.
星城警局在2011年
SCPD collared him in 2011
以多起武装抢劫罪逮捕了他
for multiple armed robberies.
他应该在铁山监狱再蹲八年
He should be in Iron Heights for another 8 years,
忙着买♥♥卖♥♥香烟
trading cigarettes.
-那他怎么出来了 -假释
- So how'd he get out? - Parole.
司法系统真给力啊
Our justice system at work.
邓恩肯定组建了新队伍
Dunn must have formed a new crew.
邓恩和他的新队友袭击银行
So Dunn and this new crew hit the bank,
但治安维持者抢先你们一步
but vigilante got there before you did.
对 看来他和他的队友逃走了
Yeah. Looks like he and his crew booked.
被他们遗弃在银行的这位没活下来
The guy they left in the bank, however, did not make it.
银行的车♥库♥监控拍到了我们的新朋友
The bank's CCTV of garage got a glimpse at our new friend.
好 我们这是腹背受敌
Ok. We are fighting a war on two fronts.
至少两个
At least.
那我们现在得阻止其他治安维持者
So we're stopping other vigilantes now?
我想伊芙琳的意思是
I think what's Evelyn's suggesting
我们跟这位治安维持者是一伙的
is we're on the same side as this vigilante fella.
真的吗 上周你们发现戴兜帽的人
Really? Because last week, all of you were pissed
曾扮演过法官 陪审团和行刑者后
when you found out that the hood use to play
还非常生气呢
judge, jury, and executioner.
我们不能双重标准
We can't have this both ways.
我们得找到邓恩 找到这个治安维持者
We're gonna find Dunn, we're gonna find Vigilante
以防他们抢更多银行
before any more banks get knocked over
或伤害更多人
or people get killed.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我相信泰安娜
I believe Taiana.
她说过你是个怪物
She said you were a monster.
这世界很复杂
The world is a complex place.
谁是怪物 谁是英雄
Who's to say who is the monster
很难定夺
and who is the hero?
比如...
For example...
一个美国人怎么变成了兄弟会恶魔
How does an American become this Bratva devil?
认出这家伙了吗
Recognize this man?
从没见过他
Never seen him before.
在监狱见过
Except in jail...
你在那扭断了他的脖子
Where you snapped his neck
因为兄弟会要求你那么做
because the Bratva told you to do it
也因为他们说那样才能找到我
because they told you it would help to get to me,
随便撒个谎 他们就抢了他的生意
a convenient lie so they could steal his business...
你也干掉了这人
and you killed this man,
你还把暗网上某个
and you gave the IP address
黑市网站的IP地址告诉了兄弟会
of a black market site on the dark web to the Bratva.
兄弟会现在掌控着那个网站
It's a site the Bratva now controls...
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表