剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
如果能有约翰配合 就容易多了
This would be a lot easier if we had John's cooperation.
你们没有什么
You don't have what now?
显然 和回到老婆孩子身边相比
Apparently, prison is more appealing to John
约翰对蹲监狱更感兴趣
than coming home to his own wife and child.
好 等等
Ok. So wait a minute.
现在不仅你们想犯下多项重罪
Not only do you want to commit multiple felonies
让约翰后半生都变成逃犯
and make John a wanted man for the rest of his life,
他根本就不想跟你们走
he doesn't actually want you to?
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I speak with you for a minute?
好
Yeah.
她这边有问题吗
Is she going to be a problem?
没有 但是
No, but...
我还想让她帮忙呢
I was counting on her being a help.
或许我该找几个我的特工来
Maybe I should pull a few of my agents in on this.
不行 如果这事留下你的痕迹
No. If this--if this has your fingerprints on it,
那小约翰的父母就都变成犯人了
then both of John Jr.'s parents will be fugitives.
可能有样东西能助我们成功
There is something that might actually make this not impossible.
我刚读了一项新科技的简介
I just read a briefing memo on a new piece of tech,
一种反键分子化合物
An antimolecular compound.
我本想让费利西蒂帮我们搞到手的
I was kind of hoping Felicity could help us get our hands on it.
莱拉 无论那是什么 我来搞定
Lyla, whatever it is, I'll handle it.
二次测试完成
Second test over.
别弄得比拆线还严重就行
Do not make any worse by pulling out suture.
安纳托利 如果兄弟会就这样对新成员
Anatoly, if this is how the Bratva treat their new members,
我可不愿想象他们怎么对待敌人
I'd hate to see how they treat their enemies.
通过第三次和最终测试 就明白了
Pass third and final test, find out.
测试内容是什么
What's the test?
你一直在问科瓦的事
You keep asking about Kovar.
我们的线人说他能让你更接近答案
Our sources say this man will get you one step closer.
不过你得快点
You have to act fast, though.
他早上就要被提审了
He will be arraigned in morning.
提审
Arraigned?
-被抓了 -懂了
- Jail. - Yeah
可你怎么知道他会告诉我
But what makes you think he'll talk to me.
信任是相互的
You trust me. I trust you.
现在喝酒还太早了吧 你觉得呢
Look. It's a little early for a drink, don't you think?
这不是让你喝的
It's not for drinking.
安纳托利 你这是干什么
Anatoly, what the hell was that for?
我是不是应该提前录好迟到的道歉
I should probably just start prerecording apologies for being late.
没事 西娅告诉我们了
Don't worry. Thea told us.
我很遗憾 哥们 痛风太难缠了
I'm sorry, man. Gout is a bitch.
可不是吗
Yes, it is.
其实我想休假好好治疗一下
I'm actually gonna be taking some time off to have it taken care of.
好在现在有了副市长
Well, fortunately, we now have
可以帮忙挑这个重担
a deputy mayor to help pick up the slack.
和你共事一定很愉快
It'll be great working with you.
你的职业生涯很令人钦佩 兰斯先生
You've had an impressive career, Mr. Lance?
是吧 现在外面很多人
Yeah. I mean, a lot of people out there
可能没这么想
probably wouldn't, uh, share that opinion.
不过谢谢你
But thank you.
当人♥民♥公仆不容易啊
Public service isn't easy.
有时清除污秽也会脏及自身
Sometimes, you get a little dirty clearing out the filth.
说起这个 我听说昨晚逮捕了一个人
Speaking of which, I heard there was an arrest last night
或许能在托拜厄斯·丘奇案上帮到我们
that may help in our case against Tobias Church.
是塞吉奥·埃斯皮诺萨 洛斯·阿尔的孔长♥期♥同伙
Sergio Espinosa, long-time Los Halcones member
后来成了丘奇的左膀右臂
Turned Church strongman.
绿箭侠和他调皮的治安维护者
The Green Arrow and his merry band of vigilantes
把他当礼物送给了打击罪案小组
left him gift-wrapped for us at anti-crime.
就差个蝴蝶结了
The only thing that was missing was a bow.
你听起来好像不太开心
Well, you don't sound to happy about that.
治安维持者只能暂时解决问题
Vigilantes are a superficial solution.
如果还得靠他们来帮我们维持治安
If we need their help to get our streets clean--
就代表了我们的工作还不到位
It means we haven't done our jobs right.
你觉得你能让埃斯皮诺萨供出丘奇吗
Do you think that you can get Espinosa to flip on Church?
我会给他施压 看他会不会妥协
I'll lean on him hard, see if he buckles.
你要确保不会有什么腐♥败♥警♥察♥包庇他
Make sure he doesn't get any help from crooked cops.
不可能的
Not a chance.
我会亲自查看保管链上的每一个证据
I'm gonna walk every piece of evidence in the custody chain through myself.
很好 假如你没意见的话
Good. Uh, if it's all right with you,
我会让昆汀协助你
I'll have Quentin accompany you,
我不在的时候就让他做我的眼睛和耳朵
be my eyes and ears while I'm out of town.
当然
Sure.
给我们点时间让我们熟悉彼此
Give us a little bit of time to get acquainted.
好极了
Great.
抱歉 但从什么时候起我的职责里
I'm sorry. When did, uh, babysitting evidence
还包括了保护证据
become part of the job description?
我信任你
Since I trust you.
真的吗
You do?
在发生了所有一切之后
I mean, all things considered?
如果我们不觉得你是这份工作的好人选
If we didn't think you were right for the job,
我们怎么会对你发出邀请呢 是吧
we wouldn't have offered it to you, right?
我这一周都滴酒未沾
I haven't had a drink in a week, ok?
说起来你到底要去哪里
Where the hell are you going anyway?
这时候度假有点奇怪吧
Strange time for a vacation.
并不是去度假
You should probably assume that it's not a vacation.
我该问吗
Should I even ask?
不该 我不会离开很久的
No. I--I'm not gonna be gone long.
拜托你们确保一下
Just please make sure
我不在的期间没人毁了这座城市就好
that no one destroys the city while I'm away.
没问题
Sure.
好吧
OK.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
重新查看星城警局的证物记录
Reviewing the SCPD evidence log
查看我们昨晚
on what we kept from getting stolen
帮科尔德实业保住的东西
from Kord Industries last night.
-6800处理器 -然后呢
- 6,800 processor. - So?
没错 科尔德从事尖端科技
Exactly. Kord manufactures bleeding-edge tech,
军用级别的武器
military-grade weapons,
里面有这么多足以毁灭城市的东西
I mean, all kinds of city-threatening items.
为什么丘奇却让人去偷一个
Why would Church send a guy to steal a computer chip
科技商店就能买♥♥到的电脑芯片
That you could buy from any tech village store?
管他呢 所有东西都要被锁起来了
Well, who cares? Everything's on its way to lockup now.
因为丘奇的最后一步
Because knowing what Church's endgame was
让我觉得这事儿并没有结束 还在蛰伏
is like--it's like this thing that's still out there, lurking.
你还好吧
You all right over there?
因为我一直说个不停 你却一言不发
Because I've been doing a lot of talking, and you haven't,
这很奇怪啊
which is very weird.
你还记得你让我告诉罗里海文洛克的真♥相♥吗
You know how you told me to tell Rory about Havenrock?
是啊
Yeah.
他并不是得流感请假了是吧
Oh! He's not sick with the flu, is he?
嗯 他只是受不了和我共事
No. He's just sick of working with me.
你有试过和他谈谈吗
Did you try talking to him?
他全家人都死了
There's not a lot I can say
我说什么都没办法让他好过一点吧
that would make him feel OK about his entire family being killed.
有消息
Incoming.
又一起抢劫发生在...
Another robbery in progress at--
帕尔默科技 我得打电♥话♥给奥利弗
Palmer Tech! I got to call Oliver.
或许不该打 就让他们被抢
Or maybe don't, and we'll just let them get robbed.
报丹尼斯先生解雇我们之仇
It will serve Mr. Dennis right for firing us.
他只炒了我 你是自己辞职的
He fired me. You quit.
因为他炒了你 没差啦
Because he fired you. Same thing.
桑切斯 你那有发现吗
Sanchez, you got anything?
没有
Nada.
好 关掉警报
Okay, kill the alarm.
怎么了
What's up?
有人闯进帕尔默科技了
There's been a break-in at Palmer Tech.
你还在那片吗
Are you still in the area?
在 我可以去看看
Yeah. I can look into that.
帕尔默科技怎么样了
How was Palmer Tech?
在你回答之前
Before you answer,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表