剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Hey, vigilante, I've got two of these.
瞄得挺准
Nice aim.
没关系 它们会自己瞄准
That's the thing. They aim themselves.
兄弟
Hoss.
兄弟
Hoss.
兄弟 太厉害了
Yo, hoss, that was badass.
所以不再开蛋蛋的玩笑了吧
That mean no more ball jokes?
天啊 不
Hell, no.
提醒我谢谢西斯科给防弹衣升了级
Remind me to thank Cisco for that upgraded kevlar.
你们没事吧
You guys all right?
没事 但奥利弗呢
Yeah, but what about Oliver?
真♥相♥更重要
But the truth is more important,
真♥相♥就是绿箭侠变成恶人了
and the truth is that the Green Arrow has gone rogue.
我们必须弃绝他
We must disavow him.
我们必须追捕他 让他为自己的行为负责
We must hunt him and punish him for what he has done.
绿箭侠不是英雄
Green Arrow's not a hero.
他在妨碍星城
He is what's keeping Star City
变得最好
from being the best that it can be.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
他们还在商议
They're still deliberating.
我没想到会这么久
Oh, that's taking longer than I thought.
是的 你给了他们很多要想的
Yeah. Well, you gave them plenty to think about.
把自己塑造成
So how's it feel, huh,
那样的坏人 感觉怎么样
making yourself into a villain like that?
苏珊·威廉姆斯来了
Susan Williams is here.
-要我告诉她你在忙吗 -不
- You want me to say you're busy? - No. No.
如果可以 我要在
I'd like to tell the truth
今天剩下的时间里都说真话
for the rest of the day if at all possible.
-请带她进来 -好吧
- Please send her in. - All right.
苏珊 请进来
Susan, please come in.
很高兴你来了 苏珊 我非常抱歉
Glad you're here. Susan, I'm very sorry.
我的工作回来了
I got my job back.
一个匿名黑客承认
An anonymous hacker confessed
抄袭的报道是假的
that the plagiarism story was fake,
说他们只是在作弄我们
said they were just messing with us.
-我的老板道歉了 -这是个好消息
- My boss apologized. - Well, that's good news.
但我真的很抱歉
Still, though, I'm really sorry.
是吗
Are you?
我是说 你之前不知道
What I mean is, you didn't know
这件事 对吗
about this beforehand, did you?
对 我不知道
No. I had no idea.
你知道时就让他们
Once you did, you made them
改正了 对吗
make it right, right?
-这是我俩的私人聊天吧 -对
- Are we off the record? - Yes.
-是的 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
接下来会怎么样
So what happens next?
你是说我会怎么处理你的秘密吗
You mean, uh, what do I do with your secret?
我会保密
I keep it.
我关心这座城市
I care about the city, and--
你用双倍时间在工作
and you're working double time
把它变得更好
to make it a better place.
我很感激你这么做 但我是问
I do appreciate that, but I meant
我们之间接下来会怎样
what happens next with us?
抱歉打扰了 但我想
Uh, sorry to interrupt, but I think
你会很高兴听到这个消息
you'll be happy that we did.
议会投票...
Council voted...
反对弹劾
against impeachment.
非常感谢 阿德里安
Thank you so much, Adrian.
没有你我绝对无法做到
I could not have done this without you.
别逗了 不需要道谢
Are you kidding me? No thanks needed.
你不只是我上司 奥利弗
You're not just my boss, Oliver.
你是我的朋友
You're my friend.
我去告诉西娅这个好消息
I'm gonna go give Thea the good news.
-我马上回来 -好
- I'll be right back. - Ok.
不用收拾了
No need to pack up.
我们赢了 我们都保住工作了
We won, we all get to keep our jobs.
是的 但...
Yeah, not--
不是我俩
not both of us.
奥利 你是对的
Look, Ollie. You--you were right.
我最近越陷越深
I--I am getting deeper and deeper
就像去年的嗜血欲望
into the muck lately, and it's like
只不过我用政♥治♥和诽谤
my bloodlust last year, except instead of arrows
代替了箭和剑
and swords, I've replaced it with politics
所以我...
and slander, so I'm--
你不用因此辞职 西娅
That doesn't mean that you have to quit, Thea.
-我需要你在这里 -奥利 拜托
- I need you here. - Ollie, please.
请不要留我 因为我会被你说服
Please don't ask me to stay because I will.
我会为你留下 但我已支离破碎
I will for you, but I am broken, ok?
我需要你放我走
I--I need you to let me go.
让我走 我才能去修复自己
Let me go so I can try to fix myself.
好吧
Well, uh...
我接受你的辞职
Your resignation's accepted.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的辞呈在桌上
My resignation letter's on the desk.
当我发出指示 你们必须选边站
When I signal, ?you must align with Anatoly,
选要求决投的阿纳托利或现任帕克汉格雷戈尔
who calls spross dopross, or Gregor our incumbent pakhan.
现在我们快点了结吧
Now, let's get this over with quickly.
慢着
Hey, stop.
奎恩先生 你无权参与
Mr. Queen, you do not have floor.
给我十秒钟就好
Just give me 10 seconds.
听听我必须说的话
Listen to what I have to say.
如果你不喜欢 可以开枪打我
If you don't like it, shoot me.
如你所愿
As you wish.
这台电脑显示有八千万卢布
This laptop contains 80 million rubles
从科瓦的账户转账到
in transfers from Kovar's accounts
格雷戈尔控制的账户
into accounts that Gregor controls.
是的 我们知道
Yes. We know this,
这是分给兄弟会头目的
to spread among bratva captains.
而且还有科瓦
It also contains 40 million rubles
秘密转给格雷戈尔的
worth of bank transfers from Kovar
四千万卢布
that Gregor hasn't disclosed.
打开他 问他这是不是真的
Open it. Ask him if it's true.
这是不是真的 格雷戈尔
Is this true, Gregor?
四千万卢布 所以这是真的
40 million rubles. So it's true.
如果有人要重新选边站
If anybody wishes to cast a new vote,
请现在换
please do so now.
看来你是决定性的一票 维克多
It seems that you are deciding vote, Viktor.
你选哪边 我的朋友
What say you, my friend?
我们有新的帕克汉了
We have a new pakhan.
实在令人太失望了
This is most disappointing.
你们很多人我都喜欢
I liked many of you.
议会没有弹劾 我还是市长
Council isn't impeaching, still the mayor.
但绿箭侠成了头号♥公敌
Yet the Green Arrow is public enemy number one.
我们以前也应对过被警方追拿的情况
We've dealt with the police on our backs before.
但现在不一样 他们的同僚死了
Not like this. One of their own is dead.
戴娜说得对 我们现在知道警方
No. Dinah's right, and now we know
能对我们这里的工作
just how much the police can interfere
影响多大了
with our work here.
我能走了吗
Um, can I go?
跟保罗有复合的希望了
Kind of getting back together with Paul.
是很重要的事 我能走吗 我能...
It's a big deal. Uh, can I leave? Can I--
当然能 走吧 玩得开心
Yes. Yes. Of course. Go. Have fun.
大家今晚都该去开心一下
Everyone should have fun tonight.
不过先让我说几句
Uh, just quickly, though--
这很重要
might have buried the headline here--
你们都救了我
You all saved my life,
五个月前 我认为
and 5 months ago, I never would have
这是不可能的
thought that was possible.
谢谢大家努力工作
Thank you for working hard.
谢谢大家团结在一起
Thank you for banding together.
-谢谢... -抱歉 我..
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表