剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
There's the regulator.
她似乎很喜欢它
She seems pretty attached to it.
取下来吧
Maybe just remove it.
多谢救命之恩
Thanks for the save.
你就想说这些吗
Is that all you have to say?
我向来不喜欢道歉 美女...
I don't do apologies, sweetheart...
但如果超能力确实存在
But if superpowers are a thing,
有你们这样的人保护世界是件好事
it's good there are guys like you to help the world.
如果我跟穿绿衣服的家伙这样说话
You know, the green guy would have kicked my ass
他一定会把我痛扁一顿
if I talked to him like that.
-对 没错 我们知道 -对 是的
- Oh, yeah. Yeah. We know. - Yep, he would.
但很遗憾汤米没来
It's too bad Tommy couldn't make it, though.
他最近得在医院三班倒地工作
Well, they've got him working triple shifts at the hospital these days.
再说 芝加哥也不近
Besides, Chicago isn't exactly next door.
不敢相信他成医生了
I can't believe he's a doctor now.
他对你也表示惊讶呢 企业家小姐
Well, he says the same thing about you, miss entrepreneur.
我不觉得刚涉足经营
Yeah, I don't think running verdant
就成企业家了
makes me an entrepreneur.
但至少是成功人士
No, but it makes you successful.
你父亲肯定很为现在的你骄傲
Your father should be very proud of the woman you've grown into.
雷 我需要跟你谈谈
Ray, I need to talk to you.
莎拉 对吧 你好
Sara...right? H-hi.
这是我未婚妻费利西蒂·斯莫克
Um, this is my fiancee Felicity Smoak.
-你好 -你是劳蕾尔的妹妹吧
- Hi. Nice to meet you. - Oh, you're Laurel's sister, right?
是我 我能跟他单独谈谈吗
Yeah. Can I steal him for a second?
当然 当然
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Ok.
雷 你不觉得有点怪吗
Ray, doesn't this all feel weird to you?
有点
A little.
你得好好想想
I need you to think.
她不是我未婚妻
She's not my fiancee.
我未婚妻叫安娜 至少曾经是
My fiancee's name is Anna -- or was.
怎么回事
What's happening?
你想起来了
You're remembering.
儿子 你不觉得自己该穿礼服吗
Son, don't you think you should be getting your tuxedo on?
你没事吧 奥利弗
Are you all right, Oliver?
我想找西娅
I just need to speak with Thea.
我好像看到她跟马尔科姆
I think I saw her talking to Malcolm
在冰雕旁边聊天来着
over by the ice sculpture.
-好 -儿子
- Yeah. - Son...
我觉得你得镇定
I think you need to clam down.
我也觉得
We both do.
你的行为好古怪
You're acting terribly strange.
你妈和我很担心
Your mother and I are concerned
如果你再这样下去
that if you keep up this unstable behavior
不会有好结果的
that is not going to finish well.
不会有好结果的
That is not going to finish well.
-什么 -我只是说
- What? - I'm just saying.
劳蕾尔 还有公♥司♥的事
Laurel, the company.
这是你的生活
This is your life now.
这不是
No, it isn't.
奥利弗
Oliver.
对不起 我很抱歉
I'm so--I'm sorry.
奥利 奥利
Ollie, Ollie.
-快手 -她知道 奥利
- Speedy. - She knows, Ollie.
她知道 只是不想离开
She knows, and she doesn't want to go.
我反问你们 为什么想离开
The better question is why would you want to?
因为这都不是真的
Because none of this is real.
够真实了 好吗
It's real enough, ok?
比我们真实的生活好多了
It's--it's better than our real lives.
在这个世界 劳蕾尔没死
In--in this life, Laurel is alive,
我爸妈也活着
my parents are alive.
但他们不是你♥爸♥妈
But those are not your parents.
他们记得那唯一一首
They remember the only lullaby
能让我入眠的摇篮曲
that would Actually work to put me to sleep.
他们也记得我生命中的每一天 好吗
They remember every day of my life, ok?
他们的味道都一样 奥利
They even smell like them, Ollie--
但他们不是真的 西娅
They're not them, Thea.
我也希望他们是 但...
I want them to be, but...
但他们不是
But they're not.
约翰和雷呢
Where are John and Ray?
他们在外面等了
They're waiting outside.
给我们一点时间
Give us a few minutes.
我们不能留下 快手 不管有多想留下
We can't stay here, Speedy, no matter how much we want to.
也不能留下
We can't.
为什么
Why not?
无论我们在哪儿 等待我们的只有...
What is waiting for us, wherever we are right now?
痛苦 只有痛苦
Nothing. Nothing but pain
和考验
and s-suffering.
西娅 我们还有责任
Thea, we have responsibilities.
还有要依靠我们的人
We have people who count on us.
外面有闪电侠和超女
There's Flash and--and Supergirl
还有很多有真正超能力的人
and--and people with actual powers now.
不管是什么任务 他们都能完成
Whatever needs to be done, they can handle it.
我们终于有机会快乐了
We--we finally have a chance to be happy.
为什么你不能试着去接受
I mean, why--why can't you just for a second accept
也许这是回报
that maybe this is your reward
你之前所做的所有牺牲呢
for all of the sacrifices you have made?
我做出那些牺牲不是为了回报 西娅
I didn't make those sacrifices for a reward, Thea.
我那么做是因为我觉得那是正确的
I did what I did because I thought it was right...
而看见这些 让我...
and seeing all this, it has just--
让我意识到我还有很多事未完成
it has shown me that there is still so much more to do,
所以拜托 我请求你跟我一起去做
so please, I'm begging you to come with me
因为我不想一个人做
because I cannot do it alone.
但我不能再失去他们了
But... I can't lose them again.
我不能失去我的家人
I can't lose my family.
好吧 好吧
Ok. Ok. All right.
我要你好好的 我要你快乐
I want you to be well, I want you to be happy.
我爱你 西娅
I love you, Thea.
西娅呢
Where's Thea?
西娅选择留下
Thea's staying.
你想出我们该怎么做了吗
Have you find a way what we have to do?
显然我们得去我的非未婚妻
Yeah. Apparently, we have to get to an office tower
并不拥有的办公大厦
that my non-fiancee doesn't own,
这样有点奇怪
which is a little strange.
我还不断回想起
All that coming from a guy who's been having memories
自己能够缩小
that he's able to shrink.
不管我们要做什么 都要赶紧做
Well, whatever we're doing, we have to do it fast
因为不管支配者对我们做了什么
because whatever the Dominators have done to us,
他们可能做了防护措施
they would have built in safeguards.
可能是基于我们的记忆创造出来的
They're probably manifestations from our memories
以便把我们困在这里
designed to keep us here.
他们不真实
They're not real.
他们看起来挺真实
They certainly look real.
但现在先不要跟他们搅和
Let's not get into that right now.
快手
Speedy?
没错 我改变心意了
Yeah. I had a change of heart, ok?
如我所说 我不能再失去家人
Like I said, I can't lose my family again.
你的父亲还活着 西娅
Your father's still alive, Thea.
至少是你的亲生父亲
Your real father at least.
很不幸 比起杀死你姐姐
Unfortunately, this is gonna be a little less satisfying
这不够满足我
for me than killing your sister.
奥利
Ollie!
奥利
Ollie?
莎拉 莎拉 这是怎么回事
Sara, Sara, what's going on here?
劳蕾尔 我无法解释
Laurel, look. I can't explain,
我得走了
but I have to go.
我们得走了
We have to go.
不不 不管怎么回事 我们一起解决
What? No. No. Whatever it is, we can fix it.
无法解决
Look. We can't.
有些事是无法解决的
Some things you just can't fix.
奥利 奥利 奥利 怎么回事
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表