剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我也想跟你一样纪念劳蕾尔
but I want to honor Laurel just as much as you do,
但不是像现在这样
just not like this.
我不管你有什么理由
And I don't care what your reasons are.
再次杀人
Putting killing back on the table
这是重蹈覆辙
is a huge step backwards.
我不想跟这扯上关系
And I don't want anything to do with it.
我很抱歉让你听到这些
I'm sorry that you had to hear that.
没办法
Hazard of the job.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
看到穿着那身衣服的西娅
Just seeing Thea in the suit,
让我感到一切
it just made me feel like everything
都回到了以前的样子
was going to get back to normal.
好吧 我已经没法再告诉你
Well, I'm running out of different ways
并不是那样的
to tell you that it's not.
听着
Hey, look.
成为治安维护者并不只是戴上面具
Being a vigilante is not just putting on a mask
取一个代号♥
and thinking up a codename.
这些人都是业余的 费利西蒂
These people are amateurs, Felicity.
你真的认为他们可以替代
You really think that they're going to replace
狄格 西娅或者劳蕾尔吗
Dig or Thea or Laurel?
即使我想 他们也不能
They couldn't do that if I wanted them to,
而且我也不想
and I don't want them to.
他们已经在那了 奥利弗
They're already out there, Oliver.
因为你
Because of you.
受你的激励
Inspired by you.
劳蕾尔出事后
After what happened with Laurel,
你怎么能要我牵扯更多的人去送死
how can you ask me to put more people in the crosschairs?
我没有要你这么做
I am not the one who is asking,
还是你已经忘记了
or do you not remember the promise
在劳蕾尔死前你发的誓
that you made to laurel before she died?
劳蕾尔想着未来
Laurel was thinking about the future.
你也需要想想你自己的将来
You need to think about yours.
现在
Right now,
我得去想怎么阻止托拜厄斯·丘奇
I need to think of ways to stop Tobias Church.
-奥利弗 -如果你找到了
- Oliver. - So you let me know
绕过警戒线的法子 立即告诉我
when you find a way around the kill cordon.
牵扯上你就没一件轻松的事 奥利弗·奎恩
Nothing ever simple with you, Oliver Queen.
你说过你两次从炼狱脱险
You survive Lian Yu twice, you say.
你来到我家
And instead of going home,
而不是回自己家
you come to mine.
我并不知道这是你的地盘
Well, I didn't know this was your town,
也不知道你是兄弟会的老大 或者叫
or that you were a Bratva boss or
权威[俄语] 就像首领一样
Avtoritet. It's like a captain.
没错
Right.
你跟科瓦之间有什么事
What business do you have with Kovar?
我发了誓
It was a promise that I made.
发誓杀了他还是至死方休
That you kill him or that you die trying?
因为你更可能就此丧命
Because second much more likely.
好了 阿纳托利 你得告诉我
OK, Anatoly, you just need to tell me
能不能帮我接近他
if you can get me close to him.
科瓦有支军队
Kovar has army,
政♥府♥士兵
government soldiers.
他很危险
He's very dangerous.
你真的想为一个承诺搭上性命吗
You sure you want to risk your life for this promise?
鲨鱼停止游动 就会淹死
Akula, kotorya ne plavayet, ne tonet.
"鲨鱼停止游动 就会淹死"
"The shark that does not swim, drowns."
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我知道你为什么不回家
I know real reason why you not go home.
因为你停止游动了
You're not swimming.
有关科瓦的事情
This business with Kovar
都只是承诺 已经过去了
is all promise, is in past.
你要向前看 朋友
You need to move forward, my friend.
你需要继续往前
You need to move ahead, move on.
好吧
All right.
但这只会是条绝路
But only way will kill you.
柯蒂斯
Curtis?
好了 这是最疯狂的
Ok, this is the craziest
寻找超级英雄活动了
superhero scavenger hunt I have ever been on,
也不是说我♥干♥过这种事 只是...
Not that I've ever been on any, but...
野狗算不上超级英雄 只是治安维持者
Wild Dog isn't a superhero. He's a vigilante.
你得给我好好解释一下
You are really going to have to explain
其中的区别了
the distinction to me.
不管怎样 我们在报纸上发条广♥告♥
Either way, we'd have better luck
都比这样靠谱
with an ad in the paper.
现在没人会去看广♥告♥了
No one reads the classifieds anymore.
不然你先回来
Why don't you just come on back,
我们再考虑下一步
and we'll figure out our next move?
没问题
You got it.
你们想干什么
What do you want?
我是约翰 请留言
Hey, this is John. Leave a message.
约翰...
Hey, John. Uh...
我希望你那边一切顺利
I hope that everything's going well over there.
别有压力
Listen, no pressure,
不过有空了给我回个电♥话♥
but give me a call back when you get a chance.
你或许能替我解答一个问题
I have a question I figure you probably have an answer.
保重
Be well.
身处万人之上孤单吗 市长先生
Lonely at the top, Mr. Mayor?
其实 我的孤单不是因为做了市长
Actually, being the mayor isn't the job that's lonely.
西娅吗
Thea?
西娅不回来了
Thea's not coming back.
约翰也不
Neither is John.
有一句俄♥罗♥斯♥谚语
There's a Russian proverb.
我最近一直在思考这句话
I've been thinking about it a lot recently.
鲨鱼停止游动 就会淹死
Akula, kotorya ne plavayet, ne tonet.
"鲨鱼停止游动
"The shark that does not swim,
就会淹死"
drowns."
若不前行 必死无疑
You don't move forward, you die.
你想凭一己之力拿下托拜厄斯·丘奇
Listen, you will die if you try taking on
就是在找死
this Tobias Church by yourself.
已经没有团队了 昆汀
There's no more team, Quentin,
而且我无法信任警局里的人
and I can't trust anyone in the department.
那就不必 信任这些人就够了
Then don't. Just trust these guys.
科纳汉副队
Lieutenant Conahan.
我训练过他
I trained him back in the day.
这人从没犯过事 连并排停车都没干过
The guy's so clean, he doesn't even double park,
他还为这些警官都做了担♥保♥
and he's vouched for each of these officers.
为了什么
To do what?
为了尽我们所能帮助你
To help you whatever way we can.
"我们"
"We"?
我不懂什么俄♥罗♥斯♥谚语
Look, I don't know any Russian proverbs, all right,
不过我们都需要向前看
but both of us have got to move on.
是啊
Yeah.
我还以为会有一场更艰难的战斗
I thought that was going to be a bigger fight.
劳蕾尔也会想这么做的
That's what Laurel would have wanted.
过了今晚 我意识到一切都可能发生
After tonight, I realized anything can happen.
因此我需要你向我保证一件事
Which is why I need you to make me a promise.
什么都行
Anything.
请你...
Please...
请别让金丝雀随我而消失
Please don't let me be the last Canary.
这样的话
That way,
我也算能永远和你并肩作战
a part of me will always be out there with you.
我保证
I promise.
外面什么都没有
There's nothing out there.
我去抽根烟
I'm going to grab a smoke.
我们进来了
We're in.
收到
Copy that.
我去拆除炸♥弹♥
I'm going to disarm the bombs.
费舍去除掉其他人并救出议员
Fisher will take the others and get the councilmen.
好的
All right.
小心点 好吗
Watch your back, all right?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表