剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
四年过去了 事情只是越来越糟
It's been 4 years, and things have only gotten worse.
奥利弗 你十多次拯救了这座城市
Oliver, you saved this city 10 times over.
至少
At least.
我一直想做一个合法的英雄
And I've been trying to be a legitimate hero,
这就意味着我站在法庭
which means that I lean on the courts
和司法制度这边
and the justice system.
埃里克·邓恩这样的人
The fact that someone like Eric Dunn
逍遥在外的事实应该告诉了我们一些道理
is out there right now should tell us something.
什么
Like what?
也许这毫不顶用
Maybe none of it's working.
动一下 我就杀了你
Twitch, and I will open your throat.
让你的人放下枪
Now you tell your men to put their guns down.
快点
Do it!
我们走 快点
All right. Let's go. Come on.
让开
Move!
走
Go.
走
Go.
我需要辆车
I need a vehicle.
奎恩先生 想想你在干什么
Mr. Queen, think about what you are doing.
我知道我在干什么
I know exactly what I am doing.
继续走
Keep moving!
你的搭档会非常不爽你这一系列行为
Your partner will be very displeased by this course of action.
是吗 告诉我 他妈也在这工作吗
Oh, really? Tell me does his mom work here, too?
其实 我们达成了一致
Actually, we've reached an accord.
兄弟会减少敌意
The Bratva will lay off hostilities
而我会交出赌场的部分利润
as exchange for a percentage to my casino's profits.
你前两句谎话还更可信
Your first two lies were more believable.
我说了 真♥相♥与观察的角度有关
I told you truth is a matter of perspective.
你觉得哪个更有可能
Ask yourself which is more likely,
是兄弟会让一个美国人加入他们
that the Bratva will let an American into their brotherhood
还是他们利用你仅存的价值
or that they're using you for whatever little value you can provide.
或者说
Or option 3.
你软弱到分辨不清
You're too weak to know the difference.
好吧 再说一遍怎么回事
Ok. So tell me what happened again.
我们讲了一百遍了
We've been over this a hundred times already.
那你应该很擅长讲这件事了
Ok. So you must be getting really good at telling it then.
好吧 过去几周 我一直断片
Ok. The last few weeks, I've been blacking out.
上周我醒来 浑身...
Last week, I woke up, with, uh--I don't know--
是血 胳膊被那东西伤了
all bloody, and my arm's cut with that.
我在警局的朋友鉴定了一下
So I had a friend on the force run forensics on it,
结果发现那东西与
and it turns out that thing is consistent
星形飞镖杀手和受害者身上的一致
with the throwing star killer and his victims.
这说明什么
Ok. So...so what?
你觉得你就是他
You--you think you're him,
你就是那个杀手吗
You're-- you're that guy?
我觉得...
I mean...
我不知道该想些什么了 西娅
I don't know what to think anymore, Thea,
但我觉得就算我酗酒
but, no, I don't think even my drinking
也不会让我变成疯子
could turn me into a psychopath.
那你为什么要辞职
So why did you even resign then?
因为我骗了你
Because I lied to you
戒酒会的事 酗酒的事
about going to the meetings, the drinking,
还有这个疯子 无论他是谁
and now, this--this psycho, whoever he is,
他在玩弄我
He's--he's messing with me.
他盯上了我
He's targeting me.
我没救了 西娅
I'm damaged goods, Thea.
我不该靠近你
I shouldn't be anywhere near close to you
还有我们的市长
or the mayor of our city.
这面具不错
This is a nice mask.
你喜欢"骷髅"这个名字 还是劳拉
Do you prefer Bonesy, or can I call you Laura?
下地狱吧
Go to hell.
好吧 那就劳拉
Ok. Laura it is then.
劳拉
So... Laura,
我发现比起你
It actually turns out that I'm a lot more
我对埃里克·邓恩更感兴趣
interested in Eric Dunn than I am in you,
所以你今天很走运
which makes this your lucky day. So...
说吧
Come on.
告诉我埃里克的位置
How about you just tell me where Eric is,
我就放你走
and I'll let you walk out of here.
我说下地狱吧
I said go to hell.
怎么
What?
要我告诉你怎么走吗
Do you need directions or something?
不
No.
我去过地狱
I've been to hell,
所以你最好不要惹我
and that makes me somebody that you do not want to screw with.
试试帕普汽车旅馆
Try the Papp motel.
挺厉害的
That was impressive.
至少有答案了
It got results at least.
我要去找鲍德拉马法官
I'm gonna reach out to Judge Balderrama,
弄一张帕普汽车旅馆的搜查令
get a warrant to move on the Papp motel.
可能要一两个小时
Should take about an hour, maybe two.
你尽快 这位治安维持者可不会等搜查令
Quick as you can. I don't think this vigilante waits on warrants.
对 他肯定不会等
No, I bet he doesn't.
别想去拿那把枪
Do not reach for that gun.
我已经死了
I'm already dead.
有个戴面具的疯子已经锁定我了
The other masked crazy has me marked.
知道有趣的是什么吗
You know what's funny?
我第一次被捕的时候
The first time I got arrested,
其实我是清白的
I wasn't even guilty.
他们抓错人了 但地方检察官办公室
They got the wrong guy, but the D.A.,
根本不在乎
they didn't care.
他们只需要有人承担罪名就行了
They had to pin the crime on someone.
我遵纪守法
I was a good kid.
我在铁山监狱待了两年
I spent two years in Iron Heights.
从那以后我就变了
I wasn't a good kid after that.
走门
Door!
马上
Now!
在星城消防员晚间出警时
When Star City firefighters responded late at night,
发现了三名身份不明的受害人
they found three, as yet, to-be-identified victims
死在...
dead inside the...
谁还认为治安维持员应该继续这么猖狂的
Anyone still think that vigilante doesn't need to be stopped?
说句公道话 邓恩压根没犯罪
To be fair, the story Dunn laid out is legit.
他的冤案可以作为《制♥造♥杀人犯》
His conviction in '07 could be the basis
第二季的素材了
for "Making a murder" Season two.
埃里克·邓恩也许不是什么清♥纯♥少男
Eric Dunn might not be a choir boy,
但他也罪不至死
but he doesn't deserve a death sentence.
说到点上了
Point made.
问题是 我们怎么制止治安维持者呢
The question being, how do we stop vigilante?
或者 我们该怎么找到他呢
Better yet, how do we find him?
邓恩已经被我们保护监禁在楼下了
Well, we have Dunn in protective custody downstairs.
我觉得我们不能把给他给绑到
I guess we can't just lave him hog-tied
大街上然后等着滑雪护目镜那家伙出现
on main street and then wait for Ski Goggles to show up.
希望那不是你的A计划
Let's assume that's not plan "A."
把这问题处理好
We work the problem.
好了 我得去见个人
All right. I have to go see someone.
这么晚了
At this time of night?
你要去见谁 我们都在这儿呢
Who are you meeting? Because we're all here.
我去酒吧见苏珊·威廉姆斯
I'm meeting Susan Williams at a bar
我们得商讨公事
for...uh, mayor's office stuff.
公事吗 听起来像是约会
Mayor's office? Sounds like a date.
如果你们有什么新进展 联♥系♥我
If you get anything new, please call me.
他绝对是去约会了
He's totally going on a date.
没错
Yep.
好了 到了
All right. So we're here.
这是哪儿
Where's here?
这地方叫"新绿洲"
It's a place called New Oasis.
康复所
Rehab?
-你需要的 昆汀 -我不需要
-You need it, Quentin. -I don't think so,
尤其是在现在这种情况下
not with everything that's going on right now.
现在还不是时候
It's just not the time.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表