剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
罗伯特·奎恩应用科学中心
罗伯特·奎恩应用科学中心
棒
Nice!
你怎么决定穿回这身的
What made you decide to put it back on?
费利西蒂很会劝人
Felicity ?has a way with words.
黛娜和雷内也到现场了
Dinah and Rene are also onsite.
没看到蔡斯或桑普森
No sign of Chase or Sampson.
其实我们在屋顶发现了桑普森和他的手下
Actually, we found Sampson and his buddies On the roof.
他们手上有剧毒的气体
And they've got their super toxic gas with them.
收到 让野狗在我们到之前按兵不动
Copy. Tell Wild Dog to sit tight until we get there.
他为什么就让我按兵不动
Why'd he say I had to sit tight?
因为他了解你
Because he knows you.
去屋顶 阻止桑普森
Go to the roof. Stop Sampson.
-他怎么办 -我来收拾
- What about him? - He's mine.
还要我按兵不动
And I'm the one that's got to sit tight?
卓越先生 解除那玩意儿 我们掩护你
Terrific, disarm that thing. We'll cover you.
好 一定掩护好我 我可不喜欢挨枪子
Ok. Please do, 'cause I don't enjoy being shot.
快去
Go!
别担心 我会给你个痛快
Don't worry. I'll make it quick.
感谢你成就了现在的我
A thank you for making me the way I am.
你怎么觉得你能打败我 奥利弗
How did you think you were gonna beat me, Oliver?
我们师承同门
We were trained by the same teacher.
这只是我们众多共同点中的一处
Just one of the many things that we have in common.
比如我们的父亲都很可怕
You know, like both our fathers being horrible men.
我跟我父亲不同
I am not my father.
我就是我
I am my own man.
对 你这个人就要死去
Yeah, a man who's gonna die knowing
知道我父亲的遗产干掉了城里
that my father's legacy killed everyone in the city
他深爱的每个人
he loved so much.
你父亲的遗产
Your father's legacy.
差点就逗笑我了
That's almost funny.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?!
我父亲的遗产有什么好笑的
What's so funny about my father's legacy?
如果这混♥蛋♥还想逃走
If the son of a bitch even looks like he's getting loose,
就毙了他
light him up.
收到
Copy that.
我真想知道怎样才能杀了这混♥蛋♥
I really want to know what it takes to kill this son of a bitch.
-卓越先生 -稍等
- Terrific! - Give me a minute.
说给这座城市听
Yeah. Tell that to the city.
压力真的没...
Pressure really isn't...
帮助
Helping.
我们好了吗
Are we good?
我们很卓越
We're terrific.
我一直等着用这个词
I've been waiting to use that.
绿箭侠呢
What about Green Arrow?
古德温的律师是你父亲的代表律师
Goodwin's lawyer. He represented your father.
我已经知道了
I knew that already.
你不知道的是你父亲当时叫他做什么
You don't know what your father asked him to do.
阿德里安
Adrian...
他准备跟你脱离关系
he was going to disown you...
不是因为你是私生子
Not because you're illegitimate.
而是因为你是疯子
Because you're insane.
你父亲知道
You're sick,
你发疯了
and your father knew it.
你一直以来都在
You spent all this time trying to honor
缅怀一个
the memory of a man
以你为耻的人
who was ashamed of you.
我的父亲并不完美
Now, my father wasn't perfect.
但至少我知道
But at least I know
他永远都不会放弃我
he never would've given up on me.
来吧
Go ahead.
动手
Do it.
不
No.
我不会杀死你
I'm not gonna kill you,
我要看你面对法律制裁
but I am gonna watch you face justice.
好吧 大家都露出了满足的表情
Well, that's a lot of satisfied-looking faces.
此刻阿德里安·蔡斯已踏入
And Adrian Chase is warming up a cell
超能力联合调查组的牢房♥
at ARGUS as we speak.
这个消息你来说吧 因为我不...
Did you want to deliver that news 'cause I don't--
好吧
That's fine.
奥利弗对他说出了真♥相♥
Ok, so Oliver dropped this truth bomb on him,
然后他就像断了线的
and then he was just like a marionette
牵线木偶 太经典了
with his strings cut off. So epic.
好极了 但外头
That's great, but there are a lot of bad guys
还有很多坏人 好吗
left on the streets, ok?
该死 这妞儿真会扫兴
Damn, girl. You know how to kill the mood.
-雷内说得对 -再说一遍
- Rene's right. - Say that again.
今晚你说得对
You're right for tonight.
我们该享受胜利
We should enjoy the win.
没错 第一轮我请
Agreed. So first round's on me.
-好 -好
- Whoo! Yeah! - Yeah.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
我还以为灵符
And here I thought
不会受到你的青睐
you could never top the hozen.
是爸爸录的视频
It's a video from dad.
他死前录的
He made it before he died,
我早该给你看的
and I should have given this to you sooner...
但我担心他在视频里说的话
but I was worried that what he said on it
会对你造成负担
might feel like a burden for you.
你应该自己做这个决定
You deserve to make that decision on your own.
今天之后 我觉得
After today, I don't think I want to see
我不需要再看他的其他视频
any more videos with him in it.
看不看由你决定
That's totally up to you.
但我不想你认为
But I don't want you to think
你注定要变成爸爸或妈妈
that you're destined to be dad or mom
或梅林那样
or Merlyn.
你要活出你自己的人生
You need to live your own life.
而最好的方式就是
And the best way to do that
把过去留在过去
is to leave the past in the past.
奥利弗·奎恩 我恐怕你要错过
Oliver Queen, I'm afraid you're going to miss
回家的船了
your boat home.
有拉米雷斯先生的消息吗
Any word from Mr. Ramirez?
他发誓他会过来的 法官大人
Only that he swore he would be here, your honor.
但问题是他没来
The only problem is he's not,
这就让我别无他选了
which is leaving me with very few options.
拜托 法官大人 请再等他几分钟
Please, your honor. Just--just give him a few more minutes.
然后剥夺其他准时来这的人
And deprive the other people who got here on time
参加公平聆讯的权利吗
their right to a fair hearing?
由于未能出庭 拉米雷斯先生
Due to a failure to appear, Mr. Ramirez's motion
重获父权的申请被驳回
to restore parental rights is hereby denied.
你好 西娅
Hello, Thea.
如果你在看这个 那我可能
If you're seeing this, then chances are
已经不在了
that I'm...gone.
不管发生了什么事
No matter what's happened,
不管你听到了什么
no matter what you've heard,
我想让你知道我有多爱你
I wanted you to know how much I love you.
你是我的女儿 我特别的女儿
You're my daughter, my special girl.
西娅 我在人生中做了一些
I've done some things in my life, Thea,
我不引以为傲的事 但你是我的骄傲
that I'm not proud of, but I am proud of you.
一直都是
I always have been.
你会长大成为一个非凡的年轻女士
You are gonna grow up to be a remarkable young woman,
跟你妈一样聪明 大方有爱
smart, generous, loving just like your mom.
但我和你妈妈总有一天将离开人世
But the day will come when your mother and I are gone.
然后只会剩下你和你哥哥
And then it'll just be you and your brother.
事实是
And the truth is...
你比他更坚强
you're stronger than he is.
他需要依靠你
He is going to need to lean on you more
会比你需要依靠他更多
than you're going to need to lean on him.
我们熟悉的奥利弗 可以挺过一切
Oliver, we know, can get through anything
只要他有他妹妹的支持
if he has the love and support of his sister.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表