剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I just--just between us,
事情变得有些复杂
things have been a bit complicated--
"复杂"这词可能不怎么准确...
I mean, complicated's probably not the right word--
但也差不多
it's not the wrong word.
我想要你幸福
I want you to be happy,
秉持这种精神
and in the spirit of that,
我觉得你需要自己去
I think that you owe it to yourself to
弄清楚你和比利之间的感情是不是真的
find out if what you have with Billy is...real,
而我也要自己去
and I owe it to myself to embrace
迎接下一个... 当我...
whatever's next for--for me when I'm not...
没错
Yes. The...
没错
Yeah.
真有趣 我来就是想和你说这个
It's funny. That's what I came here to say to you.
我们一向想法一致
We're usually on the same page.
很多事都是
About a lot of things.
好了 是的
All right. Yes.
我们... 待会再见
I will see--I'll see you...later.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不用谢我
You don't need to thank me.
好的
Yeah.
我关心你
I care about you...
而且我永远都会关心你
and I will always care about you.
永远都会如此
It's a mortal lock.
维克多想给你个合适的礼物
Viktor wanted to give you a proper gift.
估计不是指你
Guessing that's not you.
这刀真漂亮
That's a nice knife.
杀了你后 我或许会留下这把刀
Maybe I keep it after I kill you.
这事和你无关
This doesn't concern you.
事实上 和我有关
Actually, it does.
祝你晚上愉快
Have a nice night.
通知你的老板
You can tell your boss I expect
一个小时内交付我另一半酬劳
the other half of my fee within the hour.
奥利弗 你还好吗
Oliver...are you OK?
我没事
I'm fine.
阿纳托利 到底怎么回事
Anatoly, what the hell is going on?
维克多派这两人来杀我
Viktor clearly sent those two to kill me,
然后另一个人出现 把他们杀了...
and then some other guy shows up, kills them, and--and--
没错 这是我处理维克多事情的方式
Yes, yes. Yes. My way of handling Viktor problem.
我知道他想要你的命
I know he wanted your dead.
你就不能提前告知我一下吗
You didn't think it would be a good idea to tell me that?
我们不能杀维克多 他背景太深
We cannot kill viktor. He's too connected.
我雇了特殊的人
I hire special man.
-来吧 -阿纳托利 我卷入了什么阴谋
- Come on. ?- Anatoly, what did I get myself into?
真是有趣的问题 我的朋友
A most interesting question, my friend.
我以为我们说好上次是最后一次 苏珊
I thought we agreed last time was the last time, Susan.
我知道 但后来我想到
I know, but then I remembered
我还是那么富得流油
my money was still good
而你还是那么喜欢赌博
and you still like gambling a bit too much.
你有什么消息要告诉我 伊恩
What do you have for me, Ian?
冒充奎恩市长的人是克里斯托弗·钱斯
Guy who took the bullets for Mayor Queen was Christopher Chance.
感觉是他的作风
Felt like this work.
我想我发现奎恩是怎么认识他的了
I think I've figured out how Queen knows him.
真的
Really?
我进入数据库
Went through the database,
查询了钱斯过去的行动细节
looking for details of Chance's past ops.
结果发现了这个
I came across this little beauty.
认出来了吗
Recognize your boy?
这是五年前的照片
That was taken 5 years ago
而那时奥利弗·奎恩应该被困在孤岛上
when Oliver Queen was supposedly stranded on a deserted island.
这些负责护送的骑警不是你的人 伙计
Those cops riding protection aren't on your payroll, buddy.
没人会来劫走你
Nobody's breaking you out.
这不是我担心的事
That's not what I'm worried about.
你们本该用飞机送我去监狱
You guys should have flown me to Iron Heights.
没错 我听说你喜欢直升机
Yeah. I heard you liked helicopters.
是什么让你如此不安
What's got you spooked?
别出去
Don't go out there.
为什么 留在这保护你吗
Why? So I can protect your ass in here?
这样才不会被杀
You won't get killed.
我就知道迟早会进行这谈话
I knew we'll be having this conversation.
听我说完
Just hear me out.
你想要的是绿箭侠
You want the Green Arrow.
我可以把他交给你
I can give him to you.
我可以把他的名字告诉你
I can give you his name.
只有你才知道
You would be the only person who knows.
是奥利弗·奎恩
It's Oliver Queen.
我们两清了吧
So, are we cool?
是的 我们两清了
Yeah, we are.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表