剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》上季回顾
Last season on "Arrow"...
值得吗
Was it worth it?
你从那岛上带回来的痛苦和不幸
All the pain and misery you brought back from that island?
我回来
The reason I came back
是为了拯救这座城市的市民
was to try and save the people of this city.
你们抓错人了
You've got the wrong guy.
奥利弗·奎恩不是绿箭
Oliver Queen isn't the Arrow.
我才是
I am.
所有人都认为绿箭死了
Everyone thinks the Arrow is dead,
也就是说奥利弗·奎恩是无辜的
which means Oliver Queen is innocent.
我加入♥联♥盟时 是和另一个人一起被征召的
When I joined the league I was conscripted with another man,
达米恩·达克
Damien Darhk.
达米恩继续联盟的运作方式
Damien continues the League's ways,
但是通过他自己的组织 里面是一群特工
but through his own organization filled with a hive of agents.
约翰
John?
不对劲
Something's wrong.
首先我向你保证莱拉不会受到任何伤害
First, let me assure you that no harm will come to Lyla.
你不仅破坏了我们的友情
You didn't just... lose my friendship.
你还失去了我的信任 失去了我对你的尊重
You lost my trust. You lost my respect.
我必须确保你们俩是安全的
It was about making sure that you and you were safe.
我只能让尽可能少的人知道这件事
I had to keep the circle as small as possible.
你打开了我的心扉
You... opened up my heart in a way
以一种我自己都觉得不可思议的方式
I didn't even know was possible.
我爱你
And I love you.
我能说句奇怪的话吗
Can I say something strange?
我很开心
I'm happy.
你好吗
How you doin'?
好吧
Oh. Ok.
费利西蒂·斯莫克
Felicity Smoak...
你的煎蛋饼失败了
You have failed this omelet.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
做饭对你来说那么容易 真是没天理
You know, it's criminal how easily cooking's come to you.
我一直想提升一下厨艺
Well, I always wanted to expand my horizons
因为我在那岛上能做的
beyond what I could do on the island,
基本上不是熟食就是生食了
which was basically... was cooked and uncooked.
慢跑怎么样
How was your jog?
挺好的
It was good.
我开始习惯不追着人跑了
I'm getting used to running without chasing after someone.
我身上有汗
Kind of sweaty.
我知道 很棒
I know. It's amazing.
怎么把这个纹身去掉了
Why'd you get this one removed?
我不需要了
I don't need it anymore.
你今天打算干什么
So what do you have planned for the rest of the day?
跟帕尔默科技董事会开视频会议
A video conference with the Palmer Tech board,
他们仍在质疑
who still question whether
我是否适合继承雷的遗产
I'm fit enough to inherit Ray's legacy.
我把公♥司♥还给你
Hey, how'd you like the company back
作为提前送你的圣诞礼物怎么样
as an early Christmas gift?
你经营公♥司♥比我做得好多了
You're doing a better job of running it than I would.
公♥司♥就要破产了[调情]
It's flirting with bankruptcy.
是啊 这就是调情
Exactly. This is flirting.
我得走了
I gotta go.
你现在去哪里
Where are you going now?
我得去农贸市场为明天的早午餐买♥♥东西
I have to get stuff at the Farmers Market for brunch tomorrow.
对了 霍夫曼夫妇要过来 我忘了
Right. The Hoffmans are coming over. I forgot.
制定的计划不包括有人会对我开枪
I'm never gonna get tired of making plans
这个我永远也不会厌烦的
that don't involve people shooting at me.
太酷了
This is so cool!
你对"酷"的定义真得改改了
We're really gonna have to work on your definition of cool.
让我上去
Get me up there.
这太棒了
This is so awesome!
科尔德实业
闪电妞 小心身后
Speedy, behind you!
我跟你们说了要叫我红箭
I thought I told you guys to call me Red Arrow.
红箭头意味着你不能左转
A red arrow just means you can't make a left turn.
随便了 我在被劫持的卡车里了
Whatever. I'm inside the hijacked truck.
金丝雀 该你了
Canary, you're up.
该死 他们有后援
Damn, they have backup.
有人看到被偷走的货物了吗
Anyone manage to get eyes on that stolen cargo?
看起来像是设备箱
They look like equipment containers.
不是设备 是武器
Not equipment. Weapons.
科尔德实业是世界上
Among other things, Kord Industries
最大的军♥火♥制♥造♥商之一
is one of the largest arms manufacturers in the world.
他们还制♥造♥了很棒的手♥机♥
They also make a really awesome cell phone.
但更可能是武器
Yeah, but weapons are more likely.
很有可能
Much.
这些幽灵 如果我们真要这样称呼他们
These ghosts, if that's seriously what we're calling them,
他们正加紧攻击
are stepping up their attacks.
事态在升级
Escalating.
人们害怕极了 根本就不愿出门
People are so scared, they don't even want to leave their homes.
除非是在夜晚打包行李
Unless it's to pack up in the middle of the night,
逃离这地方
get the hell out of town.
你想让我们怎么做
What do you want us to do,
拿着橄榄球回家吗
take our football and go home?
不 我们寻求帮助
No. We ask for help.
奥利弗选择了离开
Oliver walked away.
那是在这些人开始接管城市
That was before these guys started taking over our city
把它变成战区之前
and turning it into a war zone.
我们是在应对危机
We're dealing with a crisis.
奥利弗相信我们能应付得来 劳蕾尔
Which Oliver believed we could handle, Laurel.
他是对的
And he was right.
我昨晚跟沃尔特·斯蒂尔谈过了 他不干
I spoke to Walter Steele last night. He passed.
你觉得惊讶吗
Well, does that surprise you?
三年来 我们有三位市长 一位市长候选人
In 3 years we've had 3 mayors and one candidate
他们都死了
for mayor who've all ended up dead.
任何头脑正常的人
Anyone with any common sense
都不会想参加竞选
is not gonna throw their hat in the ring.
我们不能继续这样吗
Can't we just go on as we have,
让委员会来管理市政厅 就不用选市长了
running city hall by committee instead of electing a mayor?
也许你该集中精力抓住这些幽灵
Maybe we should have you focused on catching these ghosts.
那是媒体的叫法
That's just what the media calls them.
因为他们会像幽灵一样消失
Because they disappear like ghosts.
我没说这叫法不好
Yeah, I didn't say it wasn't cute.
事实上 这些人很难抓
The truth is, these guys are hard to catch.
他们不是一般的罪犯
They're not your average everyday criminals.
一般罪犯不会把氰化物胶囊塞在牙缝里
Average everyday criminals don't have cyanide capsules
宁愿把自己干掉 也不接受审问
in their teeth so they can off themselves rather than be interrogated.
我已经竭尽全力了
I'm doin' the best I can here.
我们需要你再努力点
We need you to do better.
这城市在各种面具男出来肆虐之前
This city was dying before more masks showed up
就在垂死挣扎了
to wreak havoc.
我们最终会抓住这些人 扭转局面的
Look, we'll get these guys eventually and things will turn around.
我们重塑了城市
I mean, look, we rebranded the city,
有了新的旅游计划
we got the new tourism program,
还有通往中城的高速铁路
we got the new high-speed rail line to Central City.
从中城开来 希望能成
Hopefully from Central City.
或许有朝一日我们也能像他们一样
Well, maybe we can have a Flash day,
有个"闪电侠"日
just like them.
重点是 我们需要增加大量人手
Bottom line, we need an influx of people,
也就意味着需要大量资金
which means an influx of cash.
不不 你们坐好
Oh, no, no. Keep your seats.
不好意思 这是秘密会议
Excuse me, this is a private meeting.
太好了
Oh, excellent.
我最讨厌被人打搅了
I despise interruptions.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我吗 我就是你们要找的人
Me? I'm the man you're looking for.
我掌管那些...你们叫他们什么
I'm the one who controls-- what do you people call them?
幽灵
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表