剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你害怕发生在你身上的事和
because you're afraid of what happened to you,
你现在的模样
and of what you've become,
所以你在逃避
so you're running from it.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
因为我经历过
Because I've been there,
我可以帮你找到回去的路
and I can help you find your way back.
好
OK.
那个的范围有多大
What's the range on that, uh--
你们怎么叫来着 声波阻尼器吗
What did you call it-- sonic dampener?
我就知道
That's what I thought.
这就是我想要的
Now that's what I'm talking about.
我想叫你嚼东西的时候闭上嘴
You know, I would tell you to chew with your mouth closed,
但是我不知道你闭着嘴要怎么吃这汉堡
but I don't even know how you could do that with this thing.
五层汉堡 宝贝 人间美味
5-stack, baby. Nothing better.
-柯蒂斯 -对了
- Curtis. - Oh, yeah.
我把蒂娜的疯狂杀人列板整理出来了
Um, so I made some sense out of Tina's crazy murder board.
这是肖恩·索纳斯
Meet Sean Sonus.
三年前
3 years ago,
他是中城的黑社会分子
he was a player in Central City's criminal underworld
也是蒂娜调查的目标
and the target of Tina's investigation.
有趣的是 索纳斯和蒂娜
Interestingly, Sonus disappeared
差不多在同一时间消失
around the same time that Tina did.
所以她一直在全国各地出没
That's why she's been traveling across the country.
她一直在追踪他
She's been following him.
我唯一不明白的是
The only thing I don't understand is
索纳斯为什么现在出现在中枢城
why Sonus is in Hub City now.
奥拜哈·阿奇
Obiah Urrse.
你肚子疼吗 一点也不奇怪
Your belly hurts? Yeah. That's not surprising.
托拜厄斯·丘奇
Tobias Church.
他把中枢城的帮派玩弄于股掌
He had all the gangs in Hub City under his thumb
就像他在星城那样
just like he tried to do back home.
我想丘奇失败后
I'm thinking with Church's demise,
就出现了权力真空
it left a power vacuum here,
尤其是毒品交易
especially in the drug trade.
索纳斯想促成什么事
What's Sonus pushing?
我以前从未听过的某种叫猾落的毒品
Some drug I've never heard of before called "Sly-dee"?
叫作滑梯 就像游乐场那种
It's pronounced "Slide," like in playground
因为年轻人会上瘾并更快地
because it hooks kids young and makes them move
对猛烈的毒品上瘾
to the big stuff faster.
如果博兰在追查这个人♥渣♥
If Boland's after this scum bag,
我建议我们别挡道 随她去吧
I vote we get out of her way and let her do her thing.
不敢相信我要说这话
I can't believe I'm about to say this,
其实我同意雷内的话
but I actually agree with Rene.
我也不敢相信
I can't believe it either.
然后还有这个
Then there's this,
她搭档之死的行动报告
the after-action report on her partner's death.
索纳斯的人抓了她 折磨她两周
Sonus' men captured her and tortured her for two weeks,
所以即使她没退出警队
so even if she didn't drop out of the police,
她本来也会因为心理创伤
she would have been put on indefinite leave
而不能重返警队
because of psychological trauma.
所以更不应该让她单干
That's all the more reason not to leave her out there alone.
我不认识这个劳蕾尔小妞
Look. I didn't know this Laurel chick,
但是你为了兑现对她的承诺付出了很大
but you're taking on a lot to keep this promise to her.
我在想这不只是为了劳蕾尔
I'm thinking this is about more than just Laurel.
如果索纳斯和丘奇的人有联♥系♥
If Sonus is connected to Church's men,
那他比我们想象得更危险
that makes him more dangerous than we thought.
我们要找到博兰 以免她卷入
We need to find Boland before she gets involved
自己没法解决的事情当中
in something that she can't handle.
有什么计划
What's the plan?
听我指示
Follow my lead.
我们要走进一个堡垒
We're walking into a fortress,
而你就只用一把弓吗
and you're gonna use just a bow?
使用弓和箭需要耐心和克制
To use a bow and arrow requires patience and discipline.
那是尤利耶维奇
That's Yurievich.
我会搞定他的守卫
I will take on his guards.
尤利耶维奇
Yurievich--
尤利耶维奇是我的
Yurievich is mine.
请告诉我你没在下面睡觉
Please tell me you didn't sleep down here.
我没睡
I didn't... sleep.
国安局不是已经没得查了吗
I thought the NSA was a dead end.
文件被删除了
The file was erased.
然后我想到网络上的东西
Yeah, and then I remembered nothing on the internet
不能永远被删除
is ever erased.
所有的东西都会留下数字痕迹
Everything leaves behind a digital shadow,
所以我一直在暗网中上搜索寻找
and I've been scouring the dark web, trying to find it.
那是什么
What's that?
终端留言
A terminal message.
谁发来的
From who?
我一点头绪都没有
I have absolutely no idea.
他们是怎么入侵你的系统的
And how'd they get into your system?
我一点头绪都没有
I have absolutely no idea.
欢迎来到Z3iS远程登录服务器
幽狐女神是谁
Who's Ghost Fox Goddess?
是我
That's me.
那是我在大学时的黑客代号♥
It was my hacker handle in college.
上大学时我做了很多错误的选择
I made a lot of bad choices in college.
什么错误的选择
What do you mean bad choices?
欢迎来到Z3iS远程登录服务器
我以前是个黑客分子 就是黑客活动分子
I used to be a hacktivist. That's a hacker activist.
我早就放下了那个身份
I left that life way behind.
哥特打扮不是很适合我
It went with a Goth look that was not good for me.
哥特
Goth?
黑发 黑色系的费利西蒂
Dark hair, dark Felicity,
攻击企业和政♥府♥
taking on corporations and governments.
那种对权利的炫耀很不健康
It was a power trip that wasn't healthy.
"线下"是什么
What's "IRL"?
现实生活中
In real life.
你知道自己在做什么吗
Yo. You know what you're doing there?
你逗我吧
Are you kidding me?
有次真心话大冒险我黑了所有的交通监控镜头
I hacked all the traffic cams in my hometown on a dare.
这能帮我们找到疯子小姐吗
So this is gonna help us find Miss Loco Bananas?
或找到索纳斯 总之
Or Sonus. Either way--
总之 我们会插手疯子和
Either way, we're gonna put ourselves in the middle of a showdown
神经毒贩的大对决
between a nutbar and a psycho drug dealer.
当奥利弗向我们解释他对这事的看法
When Oliver explained his thinking to us on this,
顺便说一下他很少这样
which he rarely ever does by the way,
我以为你会更支持
I thought you would be more on board.
上一次疯狂招募结果怎样呢
How'd the last crazy recruit turn out?
好吧 伊芙琳有自己的问题 罗里也有
Ok. Evelyn did have her issues, true, But so did Rory,
奥利弗把他的怨恨转化成了积极的东西
and Oliver channeled his vendetta into something positive,
要说到疯狂 你...
and as far as nut cases are concerned, y--
"要说到疯狂"接着呢
"As far as nut cases are concerned" what?
没什么 这句话说完了
Nothing. I--that was the--it was a period.
"要说到疯狂 句号♥"
"As far as nut cases are concerned period."
这只是...
That was just-- wasn't--so...
你想说我 是吧
You were thinking of me, weren't you?
我绝对出于好意
I meant it in the nicest way.
我觉得你是对的
I guess you're right.
-是吗 -是的
- I am? - Yeah.
也许这个团队寻找的是第二次机会
Maybe this team is all about finding second chances.
你能递给我适配器和平板电脑吗
Could you hand me that adapter and, uh, tablet?
好的
Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
找到位置了
Got a location.
疯子还是神经毒贩
Nutbar or psycho drug dealer?
神经毒贩
Psycho drug dealer.
很好
Great.
去看看
Check it out.
肖恩 好久不见
Hey, Sean. Been a while.
博兰警探
Detective Boland.
有点超越你的辖区了吧
A little outside your jurisdiction, aren't you?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表