剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I've done a lot of illegal things,
但没有一次需要这么全副武装的
but none of them have required heavy weaponry
甚至连武装都不用
or any weaponry.
我发现其实黑客和治安维持者之间的转换
You know, I found the transition between hacker
要比我想象中的简单
to vigilante to be surprisingly straightforward.
所以你一定没问题
You're gonna do great.
再说 你这的火力都足够入侵俄♥罗♥斯♥了
Besides, you have enough firepower here to invade Russia.
好吧 但愿我们用不着开火
Well, hopefully, we won't have to.
我们估计会的
Think we might.
他们知道我们要来
They know we're coming.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
以防你们用得着
In case you need them.
不
No.
就算用得着 我也不用
I mean, even if we do, I'm not using that.
超能力联合调查组有枪
ARGUS will have guns.
我记得你说过没人会受伤
I thought you said no one was gonna get hurt.
如果处理得当就不会有人受伤
If we do this right, no one will.
等我的信♥号♥♥
Wait for my signal.
什么事这么重要 大哥
What's so important, hoss?
我本来准备收工了
I was gonna call it a night.
爸爸
Daddy!
宝贝
Sweetheart.
我跟你说了
I told you.
你不是这里唯一
You're not the only one around here
不听指挥的人
that doesn't listen to orders.
他是谁
Who's he?
那是昆汀 昆汀·兰斯
That's, um, Quentin, Quentin Lance,
爸爸的朋友 但我叫他大哥
Daddy's friend, but I call him hoss.
他安排了这次的见面
He arranged this little visit.
谢谢 大哥
Thank you, hoss.
-我很想你 -我非常想你
- I missed you. - Oh, I missed you so much.
我更想你
Oh, I missed you more.
天哪 女儿 你长这么大了
Dang, girl. You're getting so big.
看看你 我
Look at you. I--
很快你就会能开车载爸爸去看比赛了
Pretty soon, you're gonna be driving pops to the games.
是不是
Isn't that right?
告诉你♥爸♥爸你现在在学校干什么 佐伊
Tell your daddy what you're doing at school now, Zoe.
我进了曲棍球队
I made the hockey team!
什么 不是吧
What?! No way.
你打哪个位置
What position you playing?
-守门员 -这才是我的女儿
- Goalie. - That's my girl.
就像你♥爸♥
Just like your pops.
太棒了 我为你骄傲
That's so good. I'm proud of you.
我们现在能回家了吗
Can we go home now?
抱歉 宝贝 今天不行
I'm sorry, sweetheart, but not today.
为什么
Why?
宝贝 上次你跟我在一起时
Sweetheart, the last time you were with me,
你受伤了 宝贝
you got hurt, baby.
那是意外
It was an accident.
我什么时候能和爸爸回家
When can I go home to daddy?
我不知道 宝贝
I don't know, sweetheart.
快了 小可爱
Soon, peanut.
爸爸的朋友认识一位律师朋友
There's a lawyer friend daddy's friend knows,
爸爸决定跟律师谈谈
and daddy's decided he's gonna talk to him
你就要跟我一起回家了
and you're gonna come home with me.
我保证
I promise.
行吗 我保证
Ok? I promise.
我以为你在和莱拉一起站岗
Thought you were standing post with Lyla.
似乎我和她还是保持距离比较好
Seemed like a good idea to put some space between us.
费利西蒂不是唯一认为
Felicity isn't the only lady
为了正当目的可以不择手段的女士
who thinks the ends justifies the means.
当莱拉和费利西蒂·斯莫克愿意越界
When Lyla and Felicity Smoak are willing to cross the line--
让你怀疑是否还有底线 对吧
Makes you wonder if there even is one, right?
有人来了
We got incoming.
目标出现
Tangos in the field.
收到
Copy that.
那是什么
What's that?
就当是武器化的平板
Think of it as a weaponized tablet
预先装载了地址解析协议伪造程序
preloaded with address resolution protocol spoofing.
超能力联合调查组所在地被微芯片炮塔保护
The ARGUS site is protected by microchipped gun turrets.
没错 这能关掉它们吗
Right. This will shut them down?
你确定你准备好了吗
You sure you're ready for this?
行动吧
Let's do this.
目标出现 需要我们拦截吗
Bogeys on site. Want us to intercept?
不 把他们引近些
Negative. Draw them in closer.
请出示身份证
Identification, please.
不是他们
It's not them.
莱拉 报告情况
Lyla, sitrep.
车辆检查通过 不是"螺旋"的人
The van checked out. It wasn't Helix.
我们遇到麻烦了
We have a problem.
等等 这不是超能力联合调查组
Wait. This isn't ARGUS.
这是 但不是超能力联合调查组以为我们会袭击的地方
No, it is, just not the site ARGUS expected us to hit.
什么麻烦
What problem?
"螺旋"要解救凯登·詹姆斯
Helix is about to extract Cayden James.
怎么救 他们不在这儿
How? They're not here.
凯登·詹姆斯也不在这儿
Neither is Cayden James.
你没告诉我们
And you didn't tell us?
我之前觉得没有必要
I didn't think it was necessary.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
约19公里外某个秘密黑牢里
At an off-books black site 12 miles away.
该死 莱拉 你该让我们完全知情
Damn it, Lyla. You should have let us in on the plan.
"螺旋"不应该知道黑牢在哪
Helix wasn't supposed to know about the black site.
没人应该知道
No one was.
因为那是非法的
That's because it's illegal.
我不跟你讨论这些了 约翰
I'm not discussing this, Johnny.
集中精力行动
Get your head in the game.
你们只有两分钟
You're two minutes out.
我之前怎么没这种平板
Where has this tablet been all my life?
我为你特制的
I made it special for you.
比友谊手环好太多了
So much better than a friendship bracelet.
我们要如何找到凯登·詹姆斯
How are we gonna find Cayden James?
我知道他在其中一个集装箱内
I know he's inside one of these containers,
但我不知道具体是哪个
but I don't know exactly which one.
你能查查这有站点地图吗
Can you check to see if there's a site map?
好
OK.
超能力联合调查组在这藏的东西 肯定想万无一失
Whatever ARGUS is keeping in there they want to keep secure.
或者是人
Or whoever.
两把从未联网也无法黑入的钥匙
Two air-gapped unhackable keys.
真是很先进的技术
It's beautiful tech, really.
赶紧救凯登·詹姆斯 之后再羡慕超能力联合调查组的技术
Free Cayden James now, admire ARGUS tech later.
行
Right.
-一 -二
- One... - Two...
三
Three.
凯登
Cayden?
凯登
Cayden?
没事 我们来救你了
It's OK. This is a rescue.
我们得走了 绿箭队随时会来
We got to move. Team Arrow will be here any minute.
我看不见得 他们不知道我们在这
I doubt that very much. They have no clue we're here.
别事后诸葛亮
Do not say "I told you so."
我们五分钟后在外面见
Meet us out back in 5.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
我们得和你朋友打招呼
We're gonna go say hi to your friends.
未经允许 不要动女人 蠢货
Don't grab a woman unless you have permission, dumbass.
别动
Freeze!
我找到费利西蒂的朋友了
I've got Felicity's friend.
我有名字 你知道吗
I have a name, you know?
转过身 手放在头上
Turn around, put your hands on your head.
-快 -行 我在转
- Do it! - OK. Turning.
想见识它们还有什么能耐吗
You want to see what else they can do?
下一发就爆他的头
Next one goes in his head.
那得先过我这关 你们先走
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表