剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
为了停止疼痛 他会说
he'll tell you whatever you want to hear
任何你想听的话
to get the pain to stop!
我们必须明智一点 约翰
We have to be smart, John.
你知道的
You know that.
在我享受俄♥罗♥斯♥祖国之旅时
As I enjoy my visits to mother Russia,
你有没有想过再迁回斯特林城
have you ever considered relocating to Starling City?
你想要什么
What do you want?
钱还是毒品
Money? Drugs?
你要什么我都给你
I'll give you anything.
你没有我想要的东西
There's nothing you have that I want.
为什么 你为什么要这么做
Why? Why are you doing this?
因为你辜负了斯特林城
Because you have failed Starling City.
好了 我拿到
All right. I got transcripts
威廉姆斯以前采访酒鬼
of past interviews Williams has done
和瘾君子的文本
with alkies and addicts--
无意冒犯
No offense.
你真的有必要来这里吗
Is you being here really necessary?
奥利弗想我帮你准备采访
Oliver wanted me to help you prep for the interview,
不如做些问答练习吧
so how about some practice questions?
好 你刚刚从戒毒中心出来
All right. So. You just got out of rehab.
你认为自己凭什么还能胜任副市长的职位
What makes you think you're still fit to serve as deputy mayor?
这问题问得好 苏珊
Well, uh, that's a very excellent question, Susan.
-威廉姆斯女士 -威廉姆斯女士
- Ms. Williams. - Ms. Williams.
我认为这是我对这座城市的奉献
Well, I think it's my dedication to this city.
我一辈子都生活在这里
I have lived here my-my whole life.
很多人都是 但我相当肯定
So have lots of people, and I'm pretty sure
当中很多人没酗酒过
not all of them are recovering alcoholics.
我认为是我不屈不饶的精神
I think it's been my ability to persevere.
你对什么不屈不饶
What are you persevering through?
-能说得详细点吗 -我正要说
- Could you be more specific? - Well, I'm trying to.
能让我插♥进♥话吗
Would you let met get a word in edgewise, please?
你认为苏珊·威廉姆斯会手软吗
You think Susan Williams is gonna go any easier?
你是什么时候开始酗酒的
Now when did the drinking begin?
是在你女儿劳蕾尔死前 还是死后
Was it before or after the death of your daughter Laurel?
你刚才说什么
What'd you just say?
你觉得你要为她的死负责吗
Do you hold yourself accountable for her death
还是与达米恩·达克合作的事
or for working with Damien Darhk?
不准你说我女儿的事
Shut your damn mouth about my daughter!
老兄 冷静点 我只是想帮你
Dude, chill. I'm just trying to help.
你想帮我
You're trying to help?
好极了 我现在离开
Great. I'm gonna leave here,
我回来的时候 你给我消失
and when I get back, you don't be here!
是我
It's just me.
你知道你在里面有工作台吧
You know you have a workstation inside, right?
嗯 我完全找不到沃克的下落
Yeah. I wasn't having any luck locating Walker,
所以我决定独自消化我的挫败感
so I deicided I'd work on my frustration in private.
-怎么了 -茶楼里的那个人
- What? - The guy back in the tea house
不像是欠你人情的样子
didn't look like someone who owed you a favor.
他一脸惊恐
He was terrified.
费利西蒂 到底是怎么回事
Felicity, what's really going on?
能让约翰免罪的那份国安局文件
The NSA file that exonerated John,
是黑客组织交给我的
it was part of a cache of information
信息缓存的一部分
given to me by a hacker group,
而我用缓存里的情报
and that cache includes intel that I used
来逼迫德特拉电讯的执行员
to pressure the Detralink exec.
你是说你勒索他
You mean, you blackmailed him.
-这个嘛 -这个数据缓存
- Well... - For this data cache
能勒索到这个人
to have exactly what you needed
满足你的要求
for this particular guy,
这信息一定很重大
it has to be huge.
我想应该是超越重大
I think the term is "Beyond massive."
怎么
What?
我爸把那些破布交给我时
One of the last things my dad said to me
他临终之言其中之一
when he gave me the rags
就是它们的力量强大到很多人无法想象
was that they hold a power most people could never even imagine
而我要尊重
and that I needed to respect
并守护它 不能滥用
and guard that power, not abuse it.
数据缓存里的人
The people in this data cache,
他们都不是好人
they're not good people.
我开始相信我在这个地球上的使命
I'm starting to believe that my purpose on this earth
就是阻止这些人 沃克这些坏人
is to stop people like them, like Walker,
无论什么代价
no matter what the cost.
有时 必须以其人之道还治其人之身
Sometimes, you got to fight fire with fire.
我担心的不是他们
I'm not worried about them.
我担心的是你
I'm worried about you.
我以为你在查找沃克的下落
I thought you were working on locating Walker.
嗯
Yeah.
没事吧
Is everything OK?
这也许不关我的事
This might be none of my business,
但我觉得她为了找沃克而越界了
But I think she crossed a line to find Walker.
罗里
Rory.
越了什么界
What line?
待在这儿
Stay here.
交易地点在哪
Where's the buy happening?
交易地点在哪
Where's the buy happening?
约翰 够了 够了
John, that is enough! That's enough!
我以为我们要按我的办法来
I thought we were doing this my way.
但你的办法不够快 奥利弗
Your way wasn't fast enough, Oliver!
我不能让沃克跑掉
I'm not letting Walker get away!
我也不会
Neither am I.
怎么回事
What's happening?
怎么了
What happened?
约翰刚刚有点激动
John got a little carried away.
他说什么了吗
Did he say anything?
你把自己弄干净
You get yourself cleaned up.
-我等下回来 -你要去哪
- I'll be back. - Where you going?
我要解决此事
I'm going to handle this.
你需要我♥干♥什么
What do you need me to do?
没花多久就改变主意啦
That did not take long.
阿纳托利 你想怎样
Anatoly, what do you want?
敬我们不完美的重聚
To our imperfect union.
祝你健康
Vashe zdorovie.
祝你健康
Vashe zdorovie.
-谢谢 -谢我支援你
- Thanks. ?- For coming as backup
还是没告诉其他人
or for not telling anyone?
都有
Both.
这不是你第一次做这种事
This isn't the first time you've done something like this....
是吗
is it?
我不是说作为绿箭侠
I don't mean as the Green Arrow.
你是说作为恶棍吧
You mean as a thug, right?
没错 这是...
No. It was...
我以为我已经摆脱掉了这种生活
it was part of my life that I thought that I had moved past,
但又回来了
but... here we are.
好吧
Right.
其他人说如果你深陷情绪无法自拔
You know, the other guys said when you get in one of your moods
我不该去管你
I should just let you be,
但说实话 沉溺过去
but, um, to be honest, brooding
真的让我有点厌烦
really kind of gets on my nerves.
他们跟你说了我的事
They told you about me?
他们跟你说了普罗米修斯的事
They tell you about Prometheus?
是 没错 怎么了
Yeah, they did. W-w-why?
是因为再次卷入兄弟会
Is-- is this mood because you got pulled back
让你深陷情绪的吗
into some Bratva drama?
不 那...
No, it...
黛娜 我想向前看
Dinah, I'm trying to move forward,
但我回到了俄♥罗♥斯♥ 回到兄弟会
but I'm back here, I'm in Russia, in the Bratva,
事实似乎向我证明我做不到
and it just proves to me I can't seem to do that.
你被普罗米修斯的话影响了
Prometheus got in your head.
是什么 影响最亲近你的人的鬼话吗
What was it, some crap about infecting the people closest to you?
没错 我今晚看到约翰暴打一个人
Yeah, and tonight, I watched John torture a man,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表