剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你怎么会知道
How--how did you know?
因为绿箭侠已经去过了
Because the Green Arrow hit it already,
我们已经知道所有事
and we already got everything that there is to get there.
为什么你没有告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
还记得我让你不要
Remember that part about me not wanting you
查这个案子吗
to work on this case?
我是个警♥察♥ 费利西蒂
Yeah, I'm a cop, Felicity.
-这是我的工作 -普罗米修斯的工作
- This is my job. - Yeah, and Prometheus' job
是杀♥警♥♥察♥ 所以你要离得远远的
is killing cops, so you need to stay away.
如果你不为自己
If you're not gonna do it for yourself,
能为我这样吗
will you do it for me?
我不会坐视不管的
I'm not letting this go.
费利西蒂 你知道我对你的感觉
Felicity, you know how I feel about you,
但是我要对得起自己的身份
But I have to be true to who I am.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
伊芙琳一直以来都在耍我们吗
Evelyn was playing us this whole time?
不是一直以来
Not the whole time.
雷内认为她在发现兜帽男之后
Rene thinks she went dark after we all found out
叛变了
about the hood.
我一直觉得
You know, I always thought she had a sort
她有点恐怖
Of "Children of the corn" Vibe.
总之 打电♥话♥给你提个醒
Anyway, I was just calling to give you the heads-up.
要小心
Watch your back.
会的 谢了 罗里
Will do. Thanks, Rory.
宝贝 怎么样了
Hey, baby! Uh, what's going on?
找到我要的冰淇淋了吗
Were you able to find me that ice cream?
罗里是谁
Who's Rory?
罗里啊 我一个朋友
Oh. Oh Rory. He's a friend of mine
帕尔默科技工作时认识的
from my Palmer Tech days.
在新闻上看到了我的事
Saw what happened on the news
所以打来问候一下
and was just checking in on me.
你是世界上最不会说谎的人 柯蒂斯
You're the world's worst liar, Curtis.
这也是我跟你结婚的原因之一
That's one of the reasons I married you.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你知道我在说什么
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
你晚上偷偷外出 临时取消晚餐
The late nights out, canceled dinners,
无法解释的意外
the inexplicable accidents.
我受够了
I can't do this anymore.
你必须得告诉我真♥相♥
You have to tell me what's going on.
怎么说呢
How do I put this?
我在帮绿箭侠
I work with the Green Arrow.
你
You...
你在帮绿箭侠
You work with the Green Arrow?
是的
Yeah.
-拜托 -也不是不可能的吧
- Come on. - It's not impossible.
你在帮助那个
You're helping the guy who's going around
用箭射人的家伙
putting arrows into people?
倒是没错 但只有坏人
Well, yeah, but only bad people
还是那些要反抗的坏人
and only the ones who really try to put up a fight.
大多数都被送去监狱了
Most guys we just try to send to jail.
这完全是疯了
This is completely insane.
这我也知道 但是
Yes, I know that, but, you know,
当你自己真的去做时 就不一样了
when you're out there doing it, it's different.
我觉得 特别好 觉得自己很强
I feels...amazing, empowering...
觉得很受鼓舞
almost a little inspiring.
你骗了我 好几个月
You lied to me... for months!
-我是为了保护你 -保护我
- To keep you safe. - To keep me safe.
那你呢
What about you?
自从开始做这件事你受了多少伤了
You've been hurt how many times since you started this?
不记得了
I actually lost track.
所以你不能继续了
Which is why you need to stop.
-不继续什么 -这件事 当治安维持者
- Stop what? ?- This, being a vigilante.
我做出过承诺了
I made a commitment!
你也承诺过我的呀
You made one to me, too!
如果我没记错 我们的誓言里
Last time I checked, our vows didn't include
没有包括我需要每天晚上担心
me worrying every night about whether or not
你第二天还能不能活着回来吧
you were gonna make it home alive the next morning.
保罗
Paul...
你可以当治安维持者
You can be a vigilante,
或者当我的丈夫
or you can be married to me,
但这二者你不可兼得
but you can't do both.
我无法做到
I can't do both.
保罗 等等
Paul, wait.
你说闪点里我会不会和她高中约会过呢
Think in flashpoint I maybe dated her back in high school?
那是另一条时间线 不是另一种现实
It's an alternate timeline, not an alternate reality.
你什么意思啊
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是 无意冒犯
It means-- and no offense--
但是不管在什么样的时空里
but in a multiverse of possibilities
西娅奎恩都不可能
there's no world where Thea Queen goes out
和你 你这种人约会
with, you know, someone like you.
这又是什么意思 什么叫我这种人
What's that supposed to mean -- someone like me?
意思是你不是我的菜
It means you're not my type.
-有消息吗 -没有
- Any news? - Nothing.
如果克莱伯恩真跑了
If Claybourne's out there,
他也根本没有露面
he's not showing his face.
也许他死掉的朋友能提供点信息
Well, maybe his dead friend will give us some information.
定序器起效果了吗
You get the sequencer working?
-应该吧 -干得好
- I think. - Ph! Good work.
你们居然会用啦
You got the sequencer working.
真好 所以克莱伯恩收藏的
Great. So whose ashes was Claybourne
到底是谁的骨灰呢
keeping as a souvenir?
是克莱伯恩的
Claybourne's.
骨灰是他的
The ashes are his.
如果克莱伯恩不是普罗米修斯
So if Claybourne isn't Prometheus...
谁才是
Who is?
多亏了我们收♥购♥达克塞尔
Thanks to the influx of cash
带来源源不断的资金
from our dycloseral acquisition.
这些资金已经足够支撑
Our R&D pipeline's fully funded
我们接下来两年的研究开♥发♥
for the next two years.
各位 现在可是大好时机
These are exciting times, gentlemen,
而这还仅仅是开始
and it's just the beginning.
贾斯汀·克莱伯恩
Justin Claybourne,
你辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city.
哥们 我觉得你认错人了
I--I think you got the wrong guy, pal.
我的公♥司♥开♥发♥药物救死扶伤
My company makes drugs that help people.
没有救羔羊谷的人
Not the people in Lamb Valley.
他们买♥♥不起 这不是我的错
It's not my problem that some people can't afford it.
现在是了
It is now.
你在这座城市吃人血馒头的日子
Your days of holding this city's health hostage
已经结束了
are over!
你懂了吗
Do you understand me?
懂了懂了
Ok, ok. Yes!
限你明天上午11点之前把事情处理好
You have until 11 a.m. tomorrow to make this right.
如果我没有处理好呢
And what happens if I don't?
你就会没命了
I'll aim higher.
找到了
Jackpot.
星城警局 出来
SCPD! Show yourself!
可爱婴儿
Cute baby.
是很可爱 但为什么你男朋友传这个给你
Cute, yeah, but why would your boyfriend send this to you?
我正在弄清楚
That is that I'm trying to figure out
我还想知道为什么男人
that and why men don't listen
总是偏偏去做你不要他们做的事
when you specifically tell them not to do something.
你们为什么不听
Why don't you guys listen?
好吧 你问了他为什么发这个吗
Ok. Did you ask him why he sent it?
我发了短♥信♥ 但是他没回复
Yeah, I texted right back. No reply.
我有点儿担心
I'm kind of worried.
比利说他是在克莱伯恩的制药工厂发现的
Billy says he found it at the Claybourne manufacturing plant?
没错 从GPS的标记中看出来的
Yeah. According to the GPS tag on his text.
他为什么要发这张照片呢
Why would he send this photo?
这有什么关联吗
What's the relevance?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表