剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
And how do you know this?
绿箭侠告诉我的
The Green Arrow told me.
你和治安维护者有联♥系♥
You're in contact with the vigilante.
我是市长
I'm the mayor.
不管我们喜不喜欢
And whether we like it or not,
绿箭侠团队可以说是辅助执法机关
The Green Arrow and his team are auxiliary law enforcement.
先不管我同不同意那种说法
Leaving whether I agree with that aside,
我为什么要相信他的话
why should I believe whatever he says?
因为你和我一样了解
Because you know as well as I do
他对这座城市的贡献
what he has done for this city.
但更简单的答案是什么
But what's the simpler answer?
绿箭侠突然无缘无故
That the Green Arrow all of a sudden out of nowhere
成了警♥察♥杀手
became a--a cop killer?
还是他被疯子设计陷害
Or that he was manipulated by a psychopath
这疯子在过去几个月里
who has had all of us, you included,
耍得你和我们团团转
running in circles for months?
但是他杀了比利
He still killed Billy.
没错
Yes, he did.
他后半辈子都会背负着
And that's something that he's gonna have to live with
这份悔恨
for the rest of his life.
我只恳求你不要因为这件事而阻止他
All I'm asking is that you don't let that stop him
成为这座城市需要的英雄
from being the hero this city needs him to be.
我
I...
我说不好 市长先生
I don't know, Mr. Mayor.
我得考虑一下这件事
I'm-- I'm gonna have to think on this.
谢谢你抽空
Thank you for your time.
怎么
Yeah?
我查到了恩佐·拉索的定位
I got a GPS trace on Enzo Russo.
至少查到了他的手♥机♥
Well, at least his cell phone.
把地址发给我
Ok. Text me the address.
我们不应该让团队处理这件事吗
Um, shouldn't we let the team handle this,
你可是...
considering you're the--
这话还真不好说
There's really no delicate way to put this--
星城警局的头号♥通缉犯吗
The SCPD's most wanted?
把地址发给我
Text me the address.
好吧 拉索的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥在橡树山纪念馆
All right. I traced Russo's cell to Oak Hill Memorial.
约翰已经上路了
John's already en route.
橡树山纪念馆
Oak Hill Memorial.
如果我们被枪击了
At least if we get shot,
至少不用跑太远
we don't have to go far.
这话真的没有积极效果 雷内
That is really not an encouraging perspective, Rene.
稍微提醒一下
Just a quick note.
既然你成为了星城警局的新警官
Listen, um, now that you're a freshly minted officer of the SCPD,
我们不能让你这样出外勤
we can't have you going out into the field
否则你的新同事会认出你
and having your new coworkers recognize you. So...
所以我得穿制♥服♥了 是吧
This is gonna involve me wearing a costume, isn't it?
没错 跟那差不多
Yeah. Something like that, yeah.
要知道 我还...
You know, I'm not--
还不确定我已准备好接替她的位置[鞋子]
I'm not sure I'm ready to fill her shoes quite yet.
这不是鞋子 是面具
Oh, it's not shoes. It's a mask.
54号♥发现绿箭侠的杜卡迪赛车
Unit 54 spotted the Green Arrow's Ducati
正在河边往南开
heading southbound on riverside.
我们认为他正赶去收拾
We believe he's en route to engage
沃纳 卡特和钱娜维
Warner, Cutter, and Chien Na Wei.
我们正在追踪他
We're tracking him,
他行动时我们就会赶到
and we'll be there when he does.
出发
Move out.
谢谢你告诉我这件事
Thanks for keying me in on this.
我相信你 就像我相信
I trust you like I'm trusting that
一些人能接受真♥相♥
certain people can handle the truth.
那你要怎么跟派克解释
Speaking of, how'd it go with Pike?
到时候看吧
Oh, we'll see.
A队就位
Alpha team in position.
这样不对 老兄
This ain't right, man.
会打扰到安息的灵魂
Disturbing souls at rest.
鬼会来找你的
This is how you get haunted.
我感觉到了
I feel a presence.
B队就位
Beta team in position.
到达目的地
On site.
你怎么知道是这个
How do you know it's this one?
这个上面灰最少
It's got the least amount of dust.
帮我推一把
Help me move it.
钱到手了 宝贝们
We have got the money, honey.
能拿多少拿多少
Take what you can carry.
剩下的我们再回来拿
We'll come back for the rest.
你们就是为了钱吗
You did all this for money?
然后呢 为了能去趟开曼群岛吗
So what, you could go to the Caymans?
你以为我们就是为了度假吗
You think this is about taking a vacation?
我们要接手了
We're taking over.
我们要夺回这座城市
We're taking back this city.
是吗 你还有谁啊
Yeah? You and what army?
在这里
This one!
难以置信钱能买♥♥来这么多忠诚
It's amazing the loyalty money can buy.
把他们拿下
Take them down.
看到他们拿下你 我会很享受的
I'm gonna enjoy watching them take you down.
逮捕目标
Move on the targets!
不许动
Freeze!
谢谢你 队长
Thank you, captain.
乐意效劳
Happy to help.
反正市长都为你担♥保♥了
It didn't hurt that the mayor vouched for you.
比利·马隆的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Billy Malone.
我知道我后半辈子
I know that it's something
都会背负着
I'm gonna have to deal with
这份悔恨
for the rest of my life.
真有趣 市长也是这么说的
That's funny. That's what the mayor said.
来道别的吗
Come to say good-bye?
还是来忏悔的
Clear your conscience maybe?
我问心无愧
My conscience is clear.
才怪呢
The hell it is.
有时间照照镜子吧 昆汀
Look in the mirror sometime, Quentin.
你比我好不到哪去
You're no better than me.
毫无疑问 我的缺点也一大筐
I'm shot through with flaws, no question.
但至少我没有用他人的罪行
But at least I'm not using other people's sins
来为自己辩解
to justify my own.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
没事 我很好
Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine.
只是我和她有点旧交情
Just she and I, we got a little history.
那个... 奥利弗告诉我
So, uh, Oliver tells me
你就是新一任的黑金丝雀
that you're the new Black Canary.
现在还不是
Oh, not yet.
我还没准备好接替您女儿的位置 长官
I'm not ready to take your daughter's place, sir.
劳蕾尔不只是想有人来接替她
Laurel didn't want someone to take her place.
她希望有人能替她继续她的事业
She wanted someone to carry on in her place.
今晚挺成功啊
Nice job tonight.
我在新闻上看到你了
I saw you on the news.
我们该谈谈发生的事了 快手
We need to talk about what happened, Speedy.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
你有没有...
Have you...
你和苏珊谈过了吗
Have you spoken to Susan?
没有 她还没回过我的电♥话♥
No. She's not returning my calls.
我很抱歉 奥利 我...
I'm really sorry, Ollie. I...
我知道我搞砸了 而且...
I know I screwed up and...
但你并没有犯错
But you didn't make a mistake.
你只是做出了选择
You made a choice.
你让我想起了一个人
And you reminded me of someone.
谁
Who?
妈妈
Mom.
她也会做这样的事
She would've done something like this.
应该说她会做一样的事
More like she would've done exactly this.
她是位了不起的母亲
She was a wonderful mother.
但我想我们应该都知道
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表