剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Others will embrace it, even revel in it,
像你一样
like you.
所以你才这么难搞
That's why you're so formidable.
痛苦对你来说不是什么新鲜玩意了
Pain is not a new experience to you.
那就不要浪费时间
Then stop wasting my time.
我悟到了
That was my epiphany.
真正的惩罚
For true retribution,
并不只是要使你痛苦
I couldn't merely cause you pain.
我要让你保持清醒
I had to wake you up,
睁开眼 亲眼看着
open your eyes, make you see
你所遭受的痛苦一直伴随着你
the pain you suffer is still with you.
这药会重现这些痛苦
This drug helps set it free.
每一刀 每一枪
Every cut, every bullet,
每次伤痛都会像你第一次感受到的一样
every wound like you're feeling it all for the first time.
为什么我还要浪费你的时间
Why am I still wasting your time?
混♥蛋♥ 不许动
Freeze, jerkwad!
不好意思
Sorry.
我知道是你 但如果是别人怎么办
I knew it was you, but what if it wasn't you you?
多层世界 恶魔双子 等等
You know. Multiple earths, evil twins, et cetera.
"等等"是我今天说过的最恐怖的了
"Et cetera" being the scariest thing I've said all day.
我讨厌这玩意
I hate this thing.
我有点紧张
I'm a little on edge.
我其实挺希望
I'm actually really looking forward
藏在天眼会的秘密基地的
to being all holed up in an ARGUS safe house.
我不想要你在基地
I don't want you in the safe house.
我想让你跟我一起呆在这
I want you down here with me.
不行 为什么 我能远程通讯好吗
What? No. Why? I--I can run comms remotely, ok?
如果马尔科姆·梅林证实了什么
And if Malcolm Merlyn has proven anything,
那就是 对刺客联盟来说
it's that when it comes to the League of Assassins,
上锁已经没有什么意义了
locks are more like suggestions.
我能搞定塔莉亚·厄尔·高福还有
I can handle Talia Al Ghul and whatever acolytes
跟她并肩作战的喽啰
she's fighting with.
但我需要你跟我在一起
Where I need you is down here with me
这样我们能一起阻止蔡斯
so that both of us can try to stop Chase.
这听起来是不是
Is this--eh, this might sound
有点自私 但是
a little self-serving, but is tactics
让我呆在这只是处于策略考虑吗
the only thing behind me staying down here?
-说真的 -对
- Honestly? - Yeah.
当然不是
Of course not.
好吧 我很明白
Ok, the--the thing that's clear, though, to me
现在 我
right now is that I...
我放松了警惕 这很不应该
I let my guard down, and I shouldn't have.
谁也想不到 奥利弗 没有人
No one could've seen this coming, Oliver. No one.
我察觉到了 我知道事情不对劲
I saw it coming. I knew something was wrong.
我知道 但我选择无视
I knew it here, and I ignored it.
然后我又怀疑自己
And then I second-guessed myself.
现在所有我爱的人都处于危险之中
And now everyone that I love is in danger,
也许包括
including maybe...
你知道的 我儿子
you know, my son.
我找不到他 他们也不可能找得到
No, I couldn't find him. There's no way they're going to.
蔡斯不会 塔莉亚·厄尔·高福不会
Not Chase, not Talia Al Ghul.
威廉不会有事的
William's going to be fine.
我很感激你这么说 但你不可能知道
I appreciate that, but you can't know that.
不可能
You--you can't.
威廉是我最纯净的部分
William is the purest part of me,
但现在他有危险 也许正是因为
and now he's in danger maybe because of something
我最肮脏的部分导致的
that the worst part of me set in motion.
怎么样了
How did it go?
西娅和昆汀不太开心
Thea and Quentin are not happy about it,
但他们安全了
but they're secure.
不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
怎么了
What's going on?
我让天眼会再次确认黑海妖的情况
I had ARGUD triple-check on Black Siren.
她没在她的房♥间里
She's not in her cell.
这绝不是巧合
That's not a coincidence.
昆汀并不知道她的存在
Quentin doesn't know about her.
所以蔡斯会把她送到那去
That's why Chase will send her right there.
我们现在得打电♥话♥到安全屋去
We need to get the safe house on the phone now.
天哪 你知道安全屋最坏的地方
Oh, God. You know what the worst part
是什么吗
about a safe house is?
那就是不能用手♥机♥
It's not being able to use your cell phone.
这可真是 太原始了
That's just--it's barbaric.
没错 通常来说 我会认为
Well, yeah. Normally I'd chalk that up
这简直太没意义了
to millennial nonsense,
但我懂你的意思
but I know what you mean.
我现在已经等不及要
I'm champing at the bit to speak to
和雷内案的法官聊聊了
that judge in Rene's case right now.
你能说什么
Well, what could you say?
雷内被监狱里的某个神经病绑♥架♥了
That Rene was kidnapped by some psycho that's in jail?
西娅 我必须得做点什么
I got to do something, Thea.
我知道失去女儿的感受
I know what it's like to lose a daughter.
如果我让那发生在雷内身上 那才该死
And hell if I'm gonna let that happen to Rene.
是的
Right.
辛斯基特工 在吗
Agent Kosineski. Hello?
莎朗 我们的通讯设备出问题了
Hey, Sharon, we got a problem with the comms in--
呆在这
Stay here.
我不知道你怎么想
Yeah, well, I don't know about you,
但我是绝对不会留在这里坐以待毙的
but I'm sure as hell not staying here, waiting.
我也这么想 走吧
You read my mind. Let's go.
是镇静剂飞镖
It's a tranq dart.
站住
Stop right there!
站住 慢慢转过身
Stop. Turn around slowly.
转过...
Turn--
你好啊 老爸
Hi, Daddy.
这不可能
No, it can't be.
有可能
It can be.
老爸 有可能的
Daddy, it can.
别担心 我会解释一切的
Don't worry. I'll explain everything.
别把枪放下 昆汀
Don't take your gun off her, Quentin.
西娅 西娅
Thea? Thea?
我知道 眼见非实
I know. It's not what it seems.
奥利有没有...
Did Ollie...
很对不起 老爸
I'm so sorry, Daddy.
情况如何
What do we know?
你是说除了
You mean besides this being
土拨鼠日的恐怖版本之外吗 你看
the horror version of "Groundhog day"? Look.
监控录像很模糊
The security camera footage is grainy,
但也足以看清黑海妖
but it's good enough to see Black Siren giving
以劳蕾尔的形象现身
her best Laurel impression.
如果我们知道有第二个袭击者
If we know there was a second attacker,
那会是谁
who do we think it was?
天眼会特工给了黑海妖
Well, the ARGUS agent that gave Black Siren
出狱通行证 并且说
her get out of jail free card said that he
他是被一个穿了一身黑衣的女子勒索
was blackmailed by a woman wearing black,
所以有可能是塔莉亚
so it could be Talia.
是伊芙琳
It was Evelyn.
在辛斯基特工被镇静剂迷晕前 他认出了她
Agent Kosineski got a positive ID before he got tranq'ed.
那这些绑♥架♥是在报复吗
So these kidnappings are what, payback?
在蔡斯折磨我之前
Before Chase tortured me,
我告诉他小队是我的力量支柱
I told him that the team was my strength.
他想要将其夺走
He's trying to take it away.
所以他的女友不去找他 反而来找你
So his lady friends can come after you instead of him?
这似乎不太令人满意啊
That doesn't sound very satisfying.
蔡斯认为我无法战胜他所策划的游戏
Chase doesn't think I can game out what he's planning,
但是很明显
but it's obvious.
很明显 要干掉一个神经病患者
Yeah, obvious to a murdering psychopath,
还要排除现任的同伴
and present company excluded.
他想要利用我们的朋友
He's trying to leverage our friends
逼我放他出狱
to make me set him free.
简直是疯了
That's crazy.
很符合蔡斯的作风
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表