剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
对了 我刚想起来
You know, I just realized that--
我记起来了
I remembered that I--
我答应过
Oh, yeah, I promised--
答应过费利西蒂要帮她
promised Felicity I would help her with some things.
好 没事
Yeah. No problem.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
晚安 费利西蒂
Good night, Felicity.
晚安
Night.
怎么了
Yes?
你知道的 对吧
You knew, didn't you?
海文洛克的事
About Havenrock?
我无意中听到他跟奥利弗说的
He told Oliver. I overheard.
他知道吗
Does he know?
我是说罗里
Rory, I mean.
知道五个月前我用
Know that I destroyed his hometown
核导弹把他家乡炸了吗
with a nuclear missile 5 months ago?
不知道 没提到这事
No, it hasn't come up.
不是你炸毁的 费利西蒂
You didn't destroy anything, Felicity.
是达米恩·达克干的
That was Damien Darhk.
达克...
Darhk...
是向市政局纪念厅发射的导弹
sent the missile to Monument Point.
而我把导弹转向了海文洛克
I sent the missile to Havenrock.
我害死了成千上万的人
I killed tens of thousands of people.
为了拯救数百万人
To save millions.
这话留着和罗里的家人说吧
Tell that to Rory's family.
什么情况
What is that?
星城总院有紧急情况
9-1-1 from starling general.
警♥察♥都去哪了
Where the hell are the cops?
我们需要支援
We need backup!
赶紧离开这里
Get out of here.
德里克·辛普森
Derek Sampson,
你辜负了这座城市
you have failed this city.
罗里 谢谢你回来
Hey, Rory, ?thanks for coming back.
奥利弗应该很快就回来了
Oliver should be here any second.
出什么事了
What happened?
先是超能力者 再是魔法
First metahumans, then magic,
现在连僵尸也加进来了
and now you can add into the mix zombies.
雷内杀的那个人
The guy that Rene killed
现在还活着
is kind of still walking around.
辛普森不是僵尸
Sampson is not a zombie.
根据验尸官的毒理学报告
According the coroner's toxicology workup,
辛普森的身体被注入了一种化学混合物
Sampson's body was infused with a mixture of chemicals
让他的身体进入了一种状态
that must have put his body into a state
瞒过了医务人员
that fooled the paramedics.
他迟早会醒过来的
It was only a matter of time before he woke up.
还打败了奥利弗
And kicked Oliver's ass.
他没打败奥利弗
He didn't kick oliver's ass,
我们能不能别说这些
and can we please not say things like that
奥利弗随时都有可能进来
when Oliver could enter in, like, any second?
比如说现在
Like now, see?
我要找到这个人 免得他再伤人
I need to find this guy before he hurts anyone else.
我已经接入了所有的卫星和监控录像
I'm tapped into all satellites and c-c feeds.
发生了什么事
What happened?
他的生理机能改变了
Physiology changed.
体力增强 我觉得他感受不到疼痛
Enhanced strength, and I don't think he can feel pain.
费利西蒂认为是因为
Felicity thinks it's from exposure
雷内把他扔进那个桶里
to whatever chemicals were in the vat
他接触到了某种化学物质
that Rene dumped him into.
有办法逆转吗
Any way to reverse it?
我可以做些测试 但是需要时间
I could run some tests, but it would take time,
我宁愿把精力集中在
and I'd rather keep my eye
找到辛普森 免得他再伤人这件事上
on the "find Sampson before he hurts anybody else" ball.
幸好我在大学读的是生物化学专业
Well, good thing I was a biochemistry major in college.
我负责做测试
I'll get on it.
发来新短♥信♥
我需要你的帮忙
一有发现 立刻发信息给我
Text me as soon as you have anything.
不能让警♥察♥先找到他
We can't let the cops get to him first.
我也想帮忙
I want to help, too.
你做得够多了
I think you've done enough.
之前的事对不起 但是我现在明白了
I'm sorry about before, but I get it now.
你需要什么 我都会照做
I'll do whatever you need.
我需要的是
What I need
能相信你在我需要帮忙的时候
is to trust that when I do ask for your help,
你不会立刻把事情弄得更糟
you're not immediately going to make the problem worse.
他已经说了对不起
He said he was sorry.
让我们帮忙吧
Let us help.
我们可以彻底检查整座城市
Yeah. We could canvass the city.
在你们上次去找辛普森时 捅出篓子之后吗
After what happened the last time you went looking for Sampson?
不必了
Pass.
是
Da.
新招成员是杀人犯吗
The recruit was a murderer?
是的
Yeah.
警♥察♥抓到他了
Police catch him,
但他是科瓦朋友的儿子
but he's son to friend of Kovar
所以就释放了
so he goes free.
兄弟会插手干涉 维持正义
Bratva step in to bring justice.
把他招募进兄弟会 算什么维持正义
How is recruiting him into the Bratva justice?
但他不是被招募的吧
But he was not recruited, was he?
如果最后获胜的不是我呢 阿纳托利
What if I wasn't the one to ring the bell, Anatoly?
我们还是维持正义
We still bring justice.
如果你想要说服我
If you're trying to convince me
相信兄弟会
to trust the Bratva,
那你完全没有说服力
you are not doing a very good job.
你必须相信这个过程
You must trust process.
眼见并不一定为实
Not everything what it seems.
要打败科瓦 你需要一支军队
To defeat Kovar, you need army.
兄弟会军队
Bratva army.
你已经付出了这么多
You've come this far.
为什么现在放弃
Why give up now?
红心六
6 of hearts.
红心六在哪呢
Come on, 6 of hearts, where are you?
我愿用我的王国换一张红心六
My kingdom for a 6 of hearts.
你闭嘴五分钟 我就不杀你了
You shut up for 5 minutes, I won't have to kill you.
火气不小啊
There's that temper.
幸好你的孩子不必像你弟弟那样
Good thing your kid won't have to grow up with it
在这种脾气下长大
like your brother did, huh?
你刚才说什么
What'd you say to me?
对了 那事怎么样了
How's all that going, anyway?
你们找到那个雇我♥干♥掉他的帮派了吗
You ever find that group that paid me to off him?
他们没找到
They didn't.
那现在怎么样
What's that, now?
他们不想他死
They didn't want him dead.
他当时还活着
He was alive.
我说过 世界真奇妙啊
Like I said, hell of a world, ain't it?
我是说
I mean...
等等 你为什么说他"当时"还活着
Wait, why did you say "was alive" just now?
约翰 听到我说话了吗
Hello, John? Anybody home?
因为我杀了他
Because I killed him.
所以你不应该恨我
So all that hate that you poured into me
杀了你兄弟
for killing your brother,
你应该怨你自己
you really should have been pouring it into yourself.
我正要去找你
I was just on my way to see you.
有什么事吗
What can I help you with?
星城警署正在追踪桑普森
SCPD is working on locating Sampson.
我想知道他最近一次在哪出现
I want to start with a search of his last known address.
但是皮特森法官不会准许我们
But Judge Pittson won't sign the search warrant
搜查他之前的住处
on Sampson's prior residence.
皮特森 是我帮皮特森当选的
Pittson. I helped Pittson get elected.
所以我才找你
Which is why I'm talking to you.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表