剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
新团队的好时机
for you to test out your new team.
没有什么团队了 西娅
There's no team anymore, Thea.
就算要行动 也是我独自行动
If I'm going in, I'm going alone.
就是这了
This is the spot.
里面的敌人多得让人发狂
There's a crazy amount of hostiles inside.
我说的是"发狂"
I say "Crazy"
你得发狂才能凭一己之力
Because that is what you would have to be
干掉所有人
to take them on all alone.
好了
All right.
你拿到货了
You have your merchandise.
现在你想要钱
And now you want your money.
一亿美元能给你的账面
What kind of dent can $100 million make
带来多大变化
in your balance sheet?
那是我的事
That's my worry.
不
No...
我想那是你的金降落伞吧
I think that's your golden parachute,
真羡慕你
And I admire that.
你好 珍妮特
Hello, Janet.
别急 那个人能给我们省下一亿美元
Easy. That man about to save us $100 million.
他们都死于火海
They all died in fire.
你们放的火 你们的武器
Your fire. Your weapon.
都是为了你们的钱
All for your money.
你在哪呢
Where you at?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我说的是KN08导弹
I'm talking about the KN-08.
你们的宝贝
Your pride and joy.
创世日发射了超过15000枚导弹
Over 15,000 missiles launched on genesis day.
只有一枚带着标识
Only one found its mark.
你们的标识
Yours.
不 不 我们制♥造♥那些导弹
No, no, we--we built those missiles
是为了保护大家
to keep people safe.
是达米恩
It--it was Damien.
是达米恩·达克
It was Damien Darhk.
如果不给他作案工具
Couldn't have done anything
他什么也做不成
if you hadn't given him the tools!
你们的导弹杀了我全家
Your missile killed everyone in my home.
我是海文洛克仅存的人
I am the very last living soul of Havenrock...
而我带来了你们害死的
And I carry with me a message
所有亡魂的信息
from all those souls you killed.
不 不
No! No!
破烂王
Ragman!
谢谢
Thank you.
没妨碍我就算谢我了
Thank me by not standing in my way.
放了她
Let her go!
都结束了
It's over.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
你的提议听起来很诱人
Your offer sounded intriguing.
你为什么这么做
Why did you make it?
为什么你放弃复仇 救我一命
Why'd you give up your vengeance to save my life?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想这是我父亲希望我做的事
I think it's what my father would have wanted me to do.
他救了我
He saved my life.
在创世日 他
On genesis day, he...
用这些破布把我包起来
wrapped me in these rags,
说它们非常古老
said they were ancient,
可追溯到《申命记》的年代
from the time of Devarim,
能够抵御火焰的侵袭
that they would protect me from the fire.
的确有效
And they did.
这就是我为他复仇的原因
So you see why I have to avenge him.
你父亲牺牲生命
Your father didn't give up his life
并不想让你成为杀手
so you could become a killer.
你并不知道
You don't know that.
我父亲为了救我而死
My father gave up his life to save mine.
他让我保证要做一个比他好的人
He made me promise to be better than him,
来拯救这座城市
to save this city
用他没能实现的方式
in a way that he never could.
从那天算起过了快十年了
It's been nearly 10 years since that day.
到现在我还没成功
So far, I've failed.
你为什么告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为我不想再失败了
Because I don't want to fail anymore.
我自己做不到
I can't do it alone.
我需要一个队伍
I need a team.
让我们谨遵我们父亲的遗志
Let's honor the legacies of our fathers...
并肩作战
Together.
为什么 阿纳托利
Why, Anatoly?
为什么杀了他们
Why kill them?
你碰到铃铛了
You rang bell.
他们没有
They did not.
有他们在我才能碰到铃铛
I only rang the bell because of them.
我自己做不到
I couldn't have done it alone.
但利用团队是你的主意
But using team was your idea.
你利用了他们来胜出
You use them to win.
机智
Intelligent.
兄弟会想要这样
Bratva wants that.
兄弟会需要这样
Bratva need that.
我要是知道
I never would have done it
这会害死他们 我绝不会那么做
if I had known it was going to cost them their lives.
入会仪式第一项
First part of initiation:
唯一能信任的人只有
Only person you can trust--
你自己
Yourself.
哥们 你伤口又裂开了
You seem to have reopened wound, friend.
搞什么
What the hell?
你觉得你戴着手铐还能写字吗
Still think you can write with your cuffs on?
不用写太多
I mean, it wouldn't be much,
只签个名
just a signature.
你想在签名之前看看
You want to read your confession
你的供词吗
before you sign it?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw you!
中士
Now, sergeant,
我这是在给你赎罪的机会
I am offering you an opportunity here.
我不会去认罪
I'm not owning up to this.
是你干的
You did this.
没错 但我用你的枪杀了士兵柯林斯
Yeah, but I used your gun to shoot private Collins.
明显是因为他不小心撞见你
Apparently, he walked in on your attempted illegal appropriation
在倒卖♥♥军♥火♥
of WMD for your own personal gain.
我有六名人证可以作证
I got 6 men out there who'll testify to that.
没人会相信你的故事
No one will ever believe your story.
我自己信
I will.
祝你在军事法庭好运
Good luck with your court-martial.
不好意思 请进
Oh, please come in, sorry.
请坐 我马上就弄完了
Sit down, and I will be right with you.
好了
Ok.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
呃 我基本上没
Um, yeah, well, I almost didn't...
因为 你知道
Because, you know, I,
我搞砸了 人们受了伤
I screwed up, didn't I? And people got hurt.
你应该都猜到了吧
It seems like you figured it out that, um,
我又开始喝酒了
you know, I'm drinking again, and,
你知道 我
and, you know, I just...
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want to be any, any trouble.
对不起
I'm just sorry it,
对不起 我戒不掉
sorry it didn't work out, you know.
昆汀
Ok, Quentin, that's...
我不想这样
That's not going to work for me.
什么
What?
你走后又接着喝酒
You leaving and hitting the bottle again, ok?
我觉得事情可以好转
Now, I think we can do better than that.
我参加了很多互助会
I've been to meetings.
不是互助会
Not a meeting.
是职位
A job.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表