剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I wanted to shut all of this down
因为我很担心
because I was afraid.
我担心派你们杀蔡斯
I was afraid that asking you to kill Chase
会让我对你们的腐化
would corrupt you more than--
比以前更甚
more than I already have.
对我来说
To me, the--the--
兄弟会是最好的选择
the Bratva was the best option,
但约翰坚持认为 作为团队
but John insists that as a team,
我们可以找到别的办法将蔡斯绳之以法
we can find another way to bring Chase to justice.
你们相信了我
You've put your faith in me,
我现在也要相信你们
and I'm putting my faith in you now.
因为一旦处理了兄弟会
Because once--once we handle the Bratva, I--
我需要你们帮忙证明约翰是对的
I need your help to prove that John is right
而蔡斯是错的
and Chase is wrong.
这挺容易的 因为普罗米修斯
It should be easy considering Prometheus
一直都是错的 大哥
is all the way wrong, hoss.
我觉得雷内的意思是
I think what Rene is trying to say is
你不必肩负全部责任
that it's not all on your shoulders.
我们也支持着你 奥利弗
We're here for you, Oliver.
行
OK.
整装待发
Suit up.
一整晚警报都没被触发
Alarms haven't been triggered all night.
没有闯入迹象
No break-ins.
是的 除了我们
Yeah, except us.
阿纳托利要用勒雷斯塔来制♥造♥他的毒品
Anatoly needs revlextra to manufacture his drug.
兄弟会肯定会来这里的
The Bravta ?will definitely be here.
斯巴达说得对
Spartan's right.
阿纳托利现在不会放弃的
Anatoly won't back off now.
他们可能在任何地方 这里很大
They could be anywhere. This place is huge.
费利西蒂和柯蒂斯偏偏选了
Felicity and Curtis picked a hell of a night
今晚休假
to take off.
好 我进去了
Ok. I'm in.
闭路电视已解决
CCTV is compromised.
有发现吗
Got anything?
西区安全
West wing is clear.
东区也是
So is the east.
我还希望我不用揍人呢
I was hoping I wouldn't have to punch anybody.
我刚打倒一个望风的 他们就在附近
All right. I just took out a sentry. They can't be far.
没错
They're not.
最好快点过来
Better get over here fast.
不
Nope.
好使呢
That worked.
你赢不了的
You can't win.
怎么戴起面具来了呢
Is that you behind mask?
你不是戴兜帽的吗
What happened to hood?
结束了 阿纳托利
It's over, Anatoly.
把药留下 然后离开
Leave the medicine and go.
我猜到你会这么说
I had feeling you would say this,
所以我准备了保护措施
so I prepared insurance plan.
你选择了你在兄弟会的立场
You have chosen where you stand with Bravta.
现在你必须再做一个选择
Now you must make one more choice.
你要救药 还是救人♥质♥
Save pills or save hostages.
斯巴达 野狗 去救人♥质♥
Spartan, Wild Dog, get the hostages.
兄弟会交给我
I'll handle the Bravta.
把他们杀了
Kill them.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 你应该会杀了他
In Russia, you would have killed him.
而你应该会阻止他
And you would have stopped him.
看来我们已经不在俄♥罗♥斯♥了
Looks like we're not in Russia anymore.
你没事吧
You all right?
柯蒂斯没完全抛下我们
Curtis didn't leave us completely hanging.
把你的平板电脑给我
Hand me your tablet.
你把扰频器带来了
You brought the scrambler here?
我不想等着看
I wasn't gonna wait to see
我们能否破解加密
if we could break the encryption.
来吧 奥利弗
Go ahead, Oliver.
你想终止以前的生活
You want to kill old life?
就从终止我开始
Start by killing me.
真蠢 现在你得逃跑
Very stupid! Now you have to run.
你也是
So do you.
-有拿到吗 -有
- Did you get it? - Oh, yeah.
那就是我们要找的...
That is what we needed--
在他计划以外的事物...
Something that he couldn't plan for--
你
You.
我想亲手把这个交给星城警局
Please let me be the one to walk this into SCPD.
你随意
Knock yourself out.
然后我就把这个放到视频网站上
Yeah, and then I'm gonna throw it up on Youtube.
那这个混♥蛋♥就无处可逃了
There won't be anywhere that son of a bitch can run.
这表示我们又干回
Does this mean that we're officially
以前的行当了吗
back in business?
没错 只是有一些改变
Aside from a few minor changes, yeah.
新队伍可以再绿一点 大哥
The new lineup could use a little more green, hoss.
现在还没这个想法
I'm not quite there yet.
不过有这个团队支持我
I'm thinking that with this team behind me,
我想不用等太久
it'll be sooner rather than later.
当罗宾汉的感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be Robin Hood?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
你才是那个弓箭手
You're the one with bow and arrow.
我知道我说过
I know I said
俄♥罗♥斯♥不适合你 奥利弗
that Russia's not good for you, Oliver.
但你认为通过这次抢劫和
But you thought that this heist
帮助这些人能说服我
and helping these people would convince me
改变主意不离开
to change my mind about leaving.
是的
Da.
就像我说的 我需要你帮忙
Like I said, I need your help.
俄♥罗♥斯♥是你的家 阿纳托利
Russia is your home, Anatoly.
让我去拯救我的
Let me go save mine.
没有我你也能做到
You can do this without me.
我不担心没了你兄弟会变成什么样
I am not worried about what Bravta will become without you.
我担心的是我会变成什么样
I worry about what I become.
但更重要的问题是
But more important question--
在送你去炼狱前 我们能
how drunk can we get before dropping you off
喝得多醉
at Lian Yu?
给你两分钟 然后我就要打给星城警局了
You have two minutes, and then I'm calling the SCPD.
奥利弗·奎恩不敢单独见兄弟会大哥
Oliver Queen afraid to be alone with Bravta gangster?
你堕落成什么地步了
How far you have fallen.
阿纳托利 你不是把我找来羞辱的
Anatoly, you didn't bring me here to insult me.
不 我来给你友情提醒
No. I give you friendly tip.
我今晚就回俄♥罗♥斯♥了
I go back to Russia tonight
但我给星城留下了小礼物
but leave Star City a little present--
我最强的手下
my best men.
你最强的手下被抓了
Your best men were arrested.
已经保释出来了
Already out on bail.
我听说他们迫不及待
I hear they cannot wait to get revenge
想找把他们关起来的治安维持者复仇
on vigilantes that put them away.
这是你我之间的事 与其他人无关
This is between you and me, no one else.
"与其他人无关"
"No one else"?
你背叛了兄弟会所有的成员
You betrayed every man in Bravta.
你背叛了俄♥罗♥斯♥的社团
You betrayed Russian community.
你甚至跟以前的队伍作对
You even worked against old team.
尽管如此 我还是相信这个人
When I see this, I think I still trust him anyway.
我真是个傻瓜
What a fool I was.
不 我才是傻瓜
No. I'm the fool.
因为我认为我们的友情
Because I thought that our friendship--
我们一起经历的一切
everything that we have been through together--
对你是有意义的
actually meant something to you.
我认识的那个人绝不会背叛朋友
The person that I knew would never betray a friend,
绝不会威胁无辜的人
would never threaten innocent people
以换取什么
over what?
金山银山
A payday.
我离开俄♥罗♥斯♥时 我确信
When I left Russia, I was convinced
你能带领兄弟会
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表