剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我小时候 你是我街区的巡逻警♥察♥
When I was a kid, you were a beat cop on my block.
我在大楼涂鸦被你抓到了
You caught me tagging a building...
你没有抓我回警局
but instead of hauling me in,
而是弯下腰 看着我的眼睛
you crouched down, looked me in the eye,
对我说
and told me...
我绝不只能当作奸犯科的恶徒
I could be more than just some rip-and-run thug.
你引导了我走向更好的道路
It really set me on a better path.
你真的帮了我
You did, I mean.
我完全不知道 雷内
I had--I had no idea, Rene.
总之 我只是想让记者知道
Anyway, I just wanted the reporter to know
她面对的是一个怎样的人
just what kind of guy she was sitting down with.
但你不还是
Didn't you still get dishonorably discharged
被开除军籍了吗
from the military, though?
没人是完美的
Nobody's perfect.
你来这里干什么
Uh, what are you doing here?
我只是想确保你没有辐射
Oh, I was just making sure you're not radioactive.
你要去哪里吗
Are you going somewhere?
是的 抱歉 我本来要打电♥话♥的
Yeah. I'm sorry. I was--I was gonna call.
好吧 我可能会没勇气 改成发信息
Well, I was probably gonna wimp out and text.
怎么回事
What's going on?
爆♥炸♥对它们造成了影响
The blast did something to them.
它们现在不好使了
They don't work anymore.
我控制不了它们
I don't have any control,
它们完全无法防卫
they don't offer any protection.
我相信这只是暂时的
Oh. I'm sure it's just temporary.
不
I'm not.
我跟它们紧密相连 费利西蒂
I have a bond with them, Felicity.
我可以感觉到 说实话
I can feel it, and let's be honest.
没了破布 我是团队的累赘
Without the rags, I'm a liability
在抓到普罗米修斯之前
and one the team can't risk,
队伍不能冒这个险
not with Prometheus out there.
好吧 那你也不用因此离开
Ok. Well, that doesn't mean you have to leave.
别担心 我会回来的
Don't worry. I'll be back.
你会...
You'll, uh...
你会告诉团队的吧
You'll let the team know?
会啊 我想我可能会没勇气
Yeah. I mean, I'll probably just wimp out
改成发信息
and text.
不要止步于沃克
魔盒还很大
-怎么了 -你是对的
- Well? - You were right.
这张照片全是兄弟会的人
All the guys in this photo are Bratva.
是"兄弟会"的俄语
It means "Brotherhood" in Russian.
我知道 当兄弟会的人成为队长时
I know. Bratva get tattoos on their chest
胸口会有纹身
when they make captain.
-另一件事呢 -没有 我找不到奎恩
- What about the other thing? - No. I couldn't find
在俄♥罗♥斯♥的其他记录
anything else on Queen in Russia,
但我翻查了他在那里
but I reviewed criminal activity
那段时期的犯罪活动
from the period he was there,
我发现非常有意思
and I found something very interesting.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人叫他弓箭手
The Russians call him luchnik, the archer.
他让你想起谁了吗
Does he remind you of anyone you know?
绿箭侠
The Green Arrow.
奥利弗·奎恩和绿箭侠
What are the odds of Oliver Queen
同时出现在俄♥罗♥斯♥的的机率有多大
and the green arrow being in Russia at the same time?
奥利弗·奎恩
Very good...
很有可能就是绿箭侠
if Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表