剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
两周前被杀
Killed two weeks ago.
凶手挑选武器毫无章法
By a guy who's somewhat promiscuous with his choice of weapons.
显然 他也威胁了另一个你熟知的人
Apparently, he threatened someone else you might be familiar with.
托拜厄斯·丘奇
Tobias Church.
他跟丘奇有什么过节
What was his problem with Church?
根据街上的消息
According to word on the street,
丘奇上周险些杀了你
Church nearly killed you last week.
而这个人想自己动手杀了你
Well, this guy wants to do the job himself.
约翰
Johnny.
他们告诉你发生什么了吗
They tell you what happened?
只跟我说了指控
Just the charges.
间谍 谋杀和行为不当
Espionage, murder, conduct unbecoming.
你得告诉我发生了什么
I need you to tell me what happened,
要从头说
And I need you to start at the beginning.
我们当时在车♥臣♥执行任务取回
We were in Chechnya on an op to retrieve a trigger
达米恩·达克核弹的一个触发器
from one of Damien Darhk's nukes.
结果我的指挥官有更好的安排
Turns out my C.O. had a better plan for it--
想卖♥♥给出价最高的人
sell it to the highest bidder.
当时出了点差错 莱拉
Something went sideways, Lyla.
买♥♥家没有出现 我也不清楚
The buyer didn't show. I don't know--
我不知道
I don't know.
我想嫁祸给我是备用计划
I think pinning it on me was the backup plan.
时间到
That’s time!
你相信我的 对吗
You believe me, right?
约翰 你还用问吗
Johnny, how can you even ask that?
莱拉 我爱你
Lyla, I love you.
告诉小约翰我爱他 我会没事的
Tell John Jr. I love him and that I'll be all right.
放我出去
Hey, get me out of here!
你们不能把我和他关在一起
You can't leave me here with him!
你好 约翰
Hey, John.
看来我们又成了狱友
Looks like we're cellmates again.
难道不是缘分吗
Ain't that something?
阁下 我们得谈谈
Your honor, we need to talk.
你昨晚去哪了
Where'd you go last night?
看完电影我在影院四处找你
I looked around the theater after the movie,
都没找到你
and I couldn't find you.
市长先生 得认真考虑给您安排安保人员一事
Mr. Mayor, we need to take your security detail more seriously.
我说我不想要安保人员就很认真
I was serious when I said that I didn't want a security detail.
你看看现在
Look where that got me.
我开会迟到了
Late for a meeting.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你九点到就行了
You weren't supposed to be here until 9:00.
我们的会议安排在八点的
Our meeting was scheduled for 8:00.
没错
Exactly.
这是谁
Who's this?
这是苏珊·威廉姆斯
This is Susan Williams,
她现在正式成为这世界上我最讨厌的人
And she is officially my least favorite person on the planet.
奥利弗·奎恩挑选的副市长
It's not just that Oliver Queen's pick for deputy mayor
不仅有酗酒史
has a history of alcohol abuse.
而且最近的报道证实
Recent reports confirm that Quentin Lance
在奎恩市长任命前 昆汀·兰斯有过复发
suffered a relapse right before Mayor Queen appointed him.
我跟你说了不要给昆汀在政♥府♥安排工作
I told you not to offer Quentin a job in the administration,
可你却任命他为副市长
and you decide to offer him deputy mayor?
原来那五个语♥音♥留言是说这个的
Ok, so that's what those 5 voicemails were about.
说我不让你做的事吗
The thing that I told you not to do?
我听了你不让我做的
I listened to what you told me not to do,
可我依然决定做我认为正确的事
but then I decided to do what I thought was right, anyway.
你猜我这是跟谁学的
And guess who I got that one from.
我是被选举出来的
I'm an elected official.
我得对选民和自♥由♥媒体有交代
I have to answer to voters and a free press.
解决这事 快手
Unravel this, Speedy.
赶紧让这事消停
Make it go away.
这可是有点难啊
That's going to be a little hard to do
现在新闻都已经出了
now that the story's already out there.
我不管
I don't care.
你捅的篓子 你自己解决
You made this mess. You clean it up.
有些晚上 我依旧能感受到海洋
Some nights, I still feel the sea,
撞击着 撞击着
rocking, rocking.
在亚马逊号♥的笼子里
In that cage, on that boat, the Amazo.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
记得
Yeah.
然后我醒来
Then I wake up.
我意识到我和亲朋好友的关系
I realize where I am with family, friends.
只有你知道我经历了什么
You are only one who knows what I went through.
那场劫难
That nightmare.
给 我给你拿了点喝的
Here. I brought you something to drink.
不行 我不能喝
No. No, I can't.
不是伏特加
Not vodka.
只是白水
It's water.
你感觉如何 我的朋友
How you feel, my friend?
感觉我可能犯了个错误
Like I might have made a mistake.
那科瓦呢
But what of Kovar?
你还是想杀了他 对吧
You still wish to kill him, no?
我告诉过你了 加入兄弟会是唯一的办法
I told you before, Bratva only way.
我觉得我得赌一把
I think I'll take my chances.
是因为另外那个人被杀了吗
This about other men being killed?
这只是第一个测试
This was first test.
还有两个
Two more left.
这些测试的意义何在
What was the point of the test?
为了让你信任兄弟会
To trust Bratva.
抱歉 阿纳托利
Well, I'm sorry, Anatoly,
但看到兄弟会处决了三个无辜的人之后
but I don't trust Bratva
我就不信任他们了
after I watched them execute 3 innocent men.
你误会了
There is miscommunication.
你想离开的话 请便 但先随我来
You want to leave, leave, but come with me first.
我得给你看些东西
I have something I need to show you.
简直不敢相信我居然被你说动了
I cannot believe I let you talk me into this.
是啊
Yeah.
我也有点惊讶 但我们只是做做侦察啦
I'm a little surprised, too, but it's just recon.
假如只是做侦察
If it's just recon,
那为啥不带着罗里和柯蒂斯一起来
then how come we didn't bring along Rory and Curtis?
因为柯蒂斯会和妈咪和爹地告密
Because Curtis would just tell mommy and daddy.
那罗里呢
And Rory?
我觉得那家伙怪怪的
Guy just weirds me out.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我就知道是在这里
Knew this would be the place.
奎恩什么时候才能信任我
When's Queen going to trust me?
我确信等他发现我们未经他允许来这里之后
I'm sure it'll be right after he finds out
他就会对你信任至极了
we went here without his permission.
现在时间还早
The night's still young.
把绿箭侠喊来
Bring the Green Arrow back,
我们把这地方剿了
bust this place up.
你是指他把这地方剿了吧
You mean he will bust this place up.
他绝对不会让我们参加实战的
He'll never let us get out in that field.
请求原谅比请求允许来得容易
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
你把面具都带来了
You brought that?
说好的只做侦察呢
What happened to this just being recon?
我们做了侦察了
We did the recon part.
科纳汉夫人 我们会抓住这个人的
Mrs. Conahan, this person will be apprehended.
我已经让打击罪案小组加班办案了
I have the anti-crime unit working overtime on this.
相信我
Trust me.
我们会为您丈夫伸张正义的
We will get justice for your husband.
这难道不是我的工作吗
Thought that was my job.
再见
Good-bye.
抱歉 你是
I'm sorry. You are?
怒气冲冲的人
Pissed. Royally. Off.
看出来了
I'm getting that.
但我不知道你是谁
What I don't understand is who you are
来我办公室有何贵干
and what you're doing in my office.
阿德里安·蔡斯
Adrian Chase.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表