剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Keep your voice down.
他在这里干什么
What the hell is he doing here?
威廉在哪
Where's william?
我不知道 我们分开了
I don't know. We were separated.
奥利弗 这是怎么回事
Oliver, what is going on?
怎么没人看着他们
Why are they unguarded?
我看很明显 伙计
It seems pretty obvious to me, mate.
这是个陷阱
It's a trap.
想都别想 奥利弗
Don't even think it, Oliver...
否则你的儿子就没有妈妈了
or your son loses his mother.
别担心枪的事了 伙计
Oh, and don't worry about that gun, mate.
蔡斯先生给我了一把好枪
Mr. Chase gave me this nice new one...
还开了个更好的条件
along with a better offer.
阿德里安说我们不可能拉拢你
Adrian said it would be pointless to reach out to you.
不过看这情况
Although given this turn of events,
或许你会改变想法
perhaps you've changed your mind.
怎么样 斯莱德
What's it gonna be, Slade?
要不来和赢家一起
Care to side with the winners?
你打算怎么样 伙计
What's it gonna be, mate?
拿枪指着他的头
Put a gun to his head.
抱歉 孩子 但这些人不会放弃的
Sorry, kid, but there's no giving up to these guys.
我猜你想站在胜利的一方
I assumed you'd want to be on the winning side.
猜想一直是
Assumption is the mother
失败之母
of all failures!
姐姐
Sister!
六个人都死了 不可能
6 men are dead. It's impossible.
他的话没什么不可能
Nothing is impossible with him.
你要去哪
Where you going?
搭直升机 我要去了结这事
Vertolet. I'm going to end this.
-你没事吧 -去死吧
- You ok? - Go to hell.
我就当你在说"没事"
I'll take that as a yes.
你被抛弃了
You've been left behind.
在选朋友方面 你该多长点脑子
You should choose your friends more wisely.
其他人呢
Where is everyone else?
不清楚 我们到这后就被蔡斯分成了几组
Not sure. Chase split us up into groups when we got here.
我们要谈谈这事吧
We are gonna talk about that, right?
对 我们会谈的
Yes. We're gonna talk about that.
但现在我们得专心找到其他人
Right now, we need to focus on finding the others.
他们在哪
Where are they?
我也想知道
I wish I knew
就可以跟你说去送死吧
so I could tell you to go screw yourselves.
蔡斯为什么把人♥质♥分开关押
Why did Chase split up all the hostages?
蔡斯做什么事有过原因
Why does Chase do anything?
目前为止 他设计的陷阱
So far, he hasn't laid out a single hoop
你们全都中招了
you could keep yourself from jumping through.
或许把我留在这也在计划之内
Maybe leaving me here was part of the plan.
蔡斯怎么把你们弄来这的
How'd Chase get you here?
-用飞机 -你们能找到回飞机的路吗
- A plane. - You think you can find your way back to it?
可能吧 但
Yeah, probably, but--
马尔科姆 你会开飞机吗
Malcolm, can you fly a plane?
如果跟我以前有的三架"湾流"飞机一样 那我就会
If it's anything like the 3 Gulfstreams I used to have, yes.
把他们送回大♥陆♥ 然后赶紧回来
Get them to the mainland and then come right back for us.
我们不会把你丢在这
We are not leaving you here.
我需要专注
I need to focus,
就是说得把你们送到安全地带
and that means getting you out of harm's way,
尽管我的直觉比较准
and despite my better instincts,
等这一切结束 我会回到你们身边的
when this is all over, I will come back for you.
等这一切结束 你就死了
When this is all over, you'll be dead.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
好
Yeah.
你到底在干什么
Ok. What the hell are you doing?
-你什么意思 -我是说斯莱德·威尔逊
- What do you mean? - I mean Slade Wilson
还有马尔科姆·梅林
and Malcolm Merlyn.
-西娅 -不 我们是因为他俩
- Thea-- - No. We are orphans
才成孤儿的
because of those two.
你知道我现在的敌人是谁
You know what I'm up against here.
对 那干嘛把我和柯蒂斯送走
Yeah, so why are you sending Curtis and I away?
因为我要你俩保证费利西蒂和萨曼莎的安全
Because I need the two of you to keep Felicity and Samantha safe.
我们得让她们离开这座岛
We need to get them off of the island.
好 柯蒂斯就能行
Ok. Curtis can handle it.
如果你不想跟马尔科姆走 我能理解
I can understand if you don't want to go with Malcolm.
我就是不想
Damn right I don't.
我不想指望斯莱德·威尔逊
I do not want to rely on Slade Wilson.
现在这情况一点都不理想 西娅
There's nothing about the situation that's ideal, Thea.
我需要你帮忙 快手
I need your help, Speedy,
这样做就是在帮我
And this is how you help me.
-好 -好
- Ok. - Ok.
我姐姐跟哈克尼斯逃到森林里了
My sister and Harkness fled into the forest,
但我可以追踪他们
but I can track them.
他们或许能带我们找到其他人♥质♥
They might lead us back to the rest of the hostages.
他们是我们的朋友 不需要你帮忙
They're our friends, and we don't need your help.
你的脾气还是这样 斯莫克小姐
I see you haven't lost your feistiness, Ms. Smoak.
带他们上飞机
Get them to the plane,
确保所有人的安全
Make sure that everyone stays safe.
通讯器 以防出什么岔子
Comms, just in case something goes wrong.
一定会出岔子吧
You mean "When," right?
这是岛上的详细卫星图像
That's detailed satellite imagery of the island.
这也是以防万一
Again, just in case.
这是干什么
What was that for?
以防万一
Just in case.
我们会成功的
We're gonna make it through this.
你没法确定
You can't know that for sure.
我不想到时后悔没吻你
I didn't want to regret not kissing you.
在我们俩的事上
When it comes to the two of us,
我后悔的已经很多了
I regret enough as it is.
我们离开这座岛后再细谈
Let's talk more about this when we're off the island.
你们要互相掩护 保证安全
You all keep each other safe.
真是个好地方
Nice place.
这岛上也有大胃王汉堡吗
This island got a Big Belly burger, too?
在中国人把炼狱岛改造成监狱前
Before the Chinese turned Lian Yu into a prison,
这里是禅修处所
it was a holy retreat.
现在你为了一个陌生人
And now you're using it for payback
把这用来报复
for a guy you barely know,
另一个陌生人
on a guy you barely know.
蔡斯给了我自♥由♥
Chase freed me.
我并不欠奥利弗·奎恩什么
I don't owe Oliver Queen a thing.
约翰
John!
大哥 你还好吗
Hoss, you OK?
雷内
Rene.
好了 各位 冷静点
OK, everyone. Calm down.
你们四个有很多时间叙旧
The four of you are gonna have plenty of time to catch up.
回头见
See you later.
我还以为你使用了声波尖叫呢
I'm assuming that you tried your sonic scream.
声波挡板
Sonic dampener.
我连口哨都吹不了
I can't even whistle.
别担心 奥利弗会救我们出去的
Don't worry. Oliver will get us out of this.
是吗 你凭什么认为他知道我们在哪
Yeah? What makes you think he even knows where we are?
踪迹不见了
The trail's gone cold.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我姐姐肯定知道我们会跟着
No doubt my sister knew we would follow.
我先到前面去
Let me go on ahead,
看看能不能找到他们的踪迹
See if I can recover the trail.
好
OK.
你没跟金发妞结婚
So instead of marrying the blonde,
而是娶了拉斯·厄尔·高福的女儿
You marry Ra's Al Ghul's daughter?
娜莎话太多了
Nyssa talks too much.
她没有解释你跟蔡斯之间的矛盾
She hasn't explained your beef with Chase.
我的过去一直阴魂不散
My past is coming back to haunt me.
看来你一直不能摆脱呢 孩子
Seems to be a recurring theme with you, kid.
不知道为什么
Don't know why.
这不是什么复杂问题
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表