剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I thought maybe, you know,
因为你给了我动力 你...
since you, uh, gave me the push, you...
-你会... -到场给你精神支持
- You'd, uh... - Show up for moral support?
很荣幸
It'd be an honor.
现在快出去吧
Now, get out of here.
我接到了报♥警♥电♥话♥
I got your 911 call.
气相色谱仪把很有趣的东西
Gas chromatograph kicked back
反冲到了混凝土上面
something very interesting on that concrete.
有大量铜精矿的土壤的痕迹
Traces of soil with high levels of copper concentration.
我认为我们对"有趣"的定义
Yeah, I think you and I have very different ideas
很不一样
of what "Interesting" means.
我交叉对比了
Well, I cross-referenced
奎恩集团的工地地点
Queen Consolidated construction locations
和城市中含铜量高的区域 现在...
with areas in the city rich in copper, and--
现在你知道古德温被杀的案发地了
And you think you know where Goodwin was killed.
对 还不太确定 但没错
Well, nothing concrete. But, yeah.
如果蔡斯想要传达信息...
If Chase is trying to send a message...
他或许会说"来找我吧"
He might be saying, "Come find me."
把这个地址发给奥利弗 我去那见他
Ok. Send this address to Oliver. I'll meet him there.
柯蒂斯和黛娜呢
What about Curtis and Dinah?
他们正在监视德里克·桑普森
They are staking out Derek Sampson.
看起来桑普森玩得正嗨呢
Looks like Sampson's not finished partying.
不过他倒是放弃脱衣舞娘
Except he's moved on from strippers
开始玩M4突击步♥枪♥了
to M4 assault rifles.
我们应该行动吗
Should we move on him?
据我们所知 那些枪可能都是合法的
For all we know, those guns could be legal.
要是我们现在进去 星城警局就没有
So if we go in now, the SCPD might not have enough evidence
足够的证据送他进牢房♥了
to put him back behind bars.
没错
Exactly.
-那我们怎么办 -等着
- So what do we do? - We wait.
先搞清楚他的计划
See what his plan is.
相信我 这家伙想干的
Trust me, when it comes to this guy,
肯定不是什么好事
it's absolutely nothing good.
有发现吗
Anything?
前奥利弗公♥司♥
Former Oliver enterprises.
过去曾是奎恩集团控股公♥司♥
It used to be a Queen consolidated holding company back in the day.
我知道 我小时候父亲带我来过这里
I know. My father brought me here when I was younger.
说这栋楼是以我命名的
Said the building was named after me.
费利西蒂说这里已经因为毒气外泄
Felicity says it's been abandoned for about a month
废弃了约一个月
due to some toxic gas leak.
蔡斯想要清空这栋楼
Chase wanted everyone cleared out.
看来没错
It seems that way.
这楼真心大啊
It's a hell of a big building.
如果他在里面 我们该开始行动
If he's in there, we should get started.
要是蔡斯故意引你来这里
If Chase wanted you here for some reason,
那他就该透露具体在哪层楼
he could have been more specific about which floor.
守望者 能帮我们缩小搜索范围吗
Overwatch, can you narrow the search for us?
通常情况下 没问题
Well, normally, yes,
但现在我从那里读取到的热量信♥号♥♥
but right now the only heat signatures
只有你们两个人的
I'm reading in there are you two.
-你还好吗 -这么矮 摔不着
- You all right? - That wasn't much of a fall.
蔡斯在玩什么把戏
What's Chase playing at?
我真是多嘴
I had to ask.
是水泥
It's concrete.
他想把我们像古德温议员那样活埋了
He's trying to bury us alive just like councilman Goodwin.
你要是有任何好主意
If you have one of those smart ideas,
我一定洗耳恭听
I'm in the market!
奥利弗 经过了这几个月
Oliver, after all these months,
我才不相信这会是蔡斯的最后把戏
I refuse to believe this is Chase's endgame.
守望者
Overwatch?
我正在呼叫救援 但可能得等几分钟
Ok, I'm dialing up a rescue, but it's gonna take a few minutes.
我不确定我们还能等多少分钟
I'm not sure how many more of those minutes we've got!
好了 我们走
Ok. Here we go.
伙计们 我们这有情况
Guys, we got a situation.
-我们这也是 -桑普森要行动了
- Yeah, so do we. - Sampson's on the move.
你们得放手让他自己去行动了
Well, you're gonna have to let him make it without you.
奥利弗和狄格有麻烦了
Oliver and Dig are in trouble.
蔡斯费了这么大劲来向我传递信息
Chase is going through a lot of trouble to prove a point.
他到底想说什么
What the hell is his point?
他也用这种谋杀方式来陷害我父亲
He framed my father for the same kind of murder.
是想说有其父必有其子吗
It proves the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, huh?
你们也许都杀过人 奥利弗 但他是变♥态♥
Well, you both might be killers, Oliver, but he's a psychopath.
千万别忽略了这一点
Don't lose sight of that.
你在假设我们能逃出这里
Well, you're assuming that we're getting out of this.
是的 当然
Yes, I am.
是摩斯密♥码♥
That's Morse code.
"躲远点"
"Get clear."
你俩没事吧
You two all right?
所以我们必须得取消监视桑普森吗
So we had to move off the Sampson stakeout?
没错 因为约翰和你正在重现
Yes, because John and you were reenacting
《目击者》中我最爱的老版场景
the paleo version of my favorite scene from "Witness."
哈里森·福特差点就被埋在
Harrison Ford almost getting buried under
谷仓的玉米下面去了
the corn in the barn silo.
好吧
Oh, right.
对于那种不是每部电影都看的人
And for those of us who haven't seen every movie ever,
意思是这是个陷阱
they mean it was a trap.
-《目击者》谁没看过 -或者是声东击西
- Who hasn't seen "Witness"? - Or a distraction.
我敢下重注打赌 桑普森一定在和蔡斯合作
I'll bet real money that Sampson's working with Chase.
这就说得通了
It makes sense.
桑普森能出狱都是因为蔡斯
Chase is the reason Sampson got out of prison.
在柯蒂斯和黛娜
What did Sampson pull down
拯救我们的时候桑普森做了什么
while Curtis and Dinah were saving the day?
他们闯进附近的实验室
They broke into a nearby lab.
-偷什么 -这就是关键
- To steal what? - That's the thing.
他们偷的化学制品 托力和莱卓剂
The chemicals they stole--torinium and lydracide--
绝对没有市场价值
They have absolutely zero street value.
托力和莱卓剂
Torinium and lydracide.
有谁以前听过吗
Who ever heard of those two before?
这是五年前贾斯汀·克莱伯恩在羔羊谷
It's 2 of the 3 components that Justin Claybourne
把肺结核病毒用作武器的三种化合物
was using to weaponize tuberculosis in Lamb Valley
其中的两种
5 years ago.
你说克莱伯恩是蔡斯的父亲
And you said Claybourne was Chase's father.
他在重翻旧事
He's dredging up the past.
其实就是重现古德温议员的案子
In the case of councilman Goodwin, literally.
问一下 第三种化学制品是什么
For a reason. What was the third chemical?
环三氮烷 但是高度不稳定
Cyclotrizane. But that's highly unstable,
所以国内禁止生产
so it was banned from all domestic manufacturing.
所以就算蔡斯试图实现
Which would make it incredibly difficult
他爸的邪恶计划
for Sampson to get his hands on
桑普森也很难弄到这个
in case Chase is trying to live out his dad's evil plan.
蔡斯会找到办法的
Chase will find a way.
-为了什么呢 -约翰说得对
- To what end? - John's right.
如果蔡斯的父亲和诬陷
I mean, if there is a connection
你的父亲之间有关联
between Chase's father and framing yours,
我不知道是什么
I don't know what it is.
我们也许找到能帮忙的人了 达伦·考夫曼
We might have found someone who can help with that, Darren Coffman.
古德温议员消失前见的最后一个人
The last dude councilman Goodwin saw before he disappeared.
星城警局在02年找他谈过话
SCPD interviewed him back in '02,
但我们认为他们没问出全部
but we think they didn't get the whole story.
考夫曼是古德温的律师
Coffman was Goodwin's lawyer,
但不仅是他的律师
but not just his lawyer.
考夫曼还替蔡斯的父亲辩护过
Coffman also represented Chase's old man.
考夫曼先生 感谢匆忙赶来
Mr. Coffman, thank you for coming on such short notice.
这是我的妹妹西娅
This is my sister Thea.
幸会
A pleasure.
你办公室的人没说为什么想见我
Your office didn't mention why you wanted to see me.
跟最近关于我们父亲的报道有关
It's regarding the recent reports about our father.
我从未有机会见过他
I never had the opportunity to meet him.
但你们的父亲为这城市做了巨大贡献
But your father did some remarkable things for this city.
现在他的名誉被毁
What's happening with his reputation right now
实在令人心痛
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表