剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
还有 要是再挡我的道
Oh, and, uh, if you get in my way,
我就让你们三个屁滚尿流地
I'll send the 3 of you back to Star City
滚回星城
with your nuts in a sling.
谈得挺顺利的
I thought that went pretty good.
我们还待在这破地方干什么
Hey, man. What are we still doing around this dump?
皮夹克女士已经说得很清楚
Leather jacket lady made it seem pretty clear
要我们赶紧滚了
about us screwing off.
你觉得我会这么轻易放弃吗
When have you ever known me to give up that easily?
从不会 答案绝对是从不会
Never. The answer to that is never.
你话里好像已经有这个意思了
Oh, that might have been implied.
我们找不到更好的人选了
We're not gonna find a better candidate.
对随身摄像头拍的视频做面部识别 有进展吗
Any progress on the facial recognition from the body cams?
还没 这里的无线网太慢了
Sorry, but the Wi-Fi in here is incredibly slow.
你慢慢来
Well, you take your time.
我还有三张肉饼和三片奶酪要吃呢
Got 3 patties and 3 slices of cheddar to go.
真恶心
That's disgusting.
好了 出来了
Ok. Actually got it.
我们这位声波女有名字 叫蒂娜·博兰
Our screaming sonic lady has a name--Tina Boland,
曾在中城警局任职
formerly of the CCPD.
这就说得通了 粒子加速器爆♥炸♥时
That tracks. She was in central city
她就在中城
when the particle accelerator exploded.
之后她就失踪了
After that, she went off the grid,
也就是说我们没办法再找到她
which means that we have no way of finding her.
有办法
Yes, we do.
辛格队长
Captain Singh.
我需要点情报
I need information.
你是谁
Who is this?
绿箭侠
It's the Green Arrow.
也可能是个用着变♥声♥器♥的疯子
Or some nut job with a voice modulator.
想让我帮你 先证明给我看
You want help, I'm gonna need proof.
挺聪明的 好吧 想知道什么
Very clever. Fine. What do you want to know?
蒂娜·博兰 曾经在中城警局
Tina Boland. She was CCPD.
-她出过什么事 -特别不幸
- What happened to her? - Nothing but tragedy there.
她去做卧底 搭档在行动中被杀了
She went deep undercover, and her partner got killed in action.
她的搭档叫
Her partner's name was...
文森特·索贝尔
Vincent Sobel.
对 他葬礼过后 蒂娜就从警队辞职了
Yeah. Tina quit the force the day after his funeral,
之后就没她的消息了
and we haven't heard from her since.
她遇到什么麻烦了吗
She in some kind of trouble?
还不确定
Not sure yet.
有发现就通知我
You get anything, give me a call.
我一直挺欣赏博兰
I've always had a soft spot for Boland.
她很优秀
She's a good kid.
会的
Will do.
这位蒂娜好像打算给前任搭档复仇
Looks like our--our Tina is trying to avenge her former partner.
就是说我们有头绪了
Which means we have a lead.
是你训练的姚飞 怎么可能
You trained Yao Fei? How's that possible?
你的年龄才他的一半
You're half his age.
不知道谈论女人的年龄很不礼貌吗
Don't know it's improper to talk about a woman's age?
就当这是家族秘密吧
Let's just say it's a family secret.
你是为了姚飞才来找我
So you found me because of Yao Fei.
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
姚飞不在了
Yao Fei's gone.
我找你是因为世界需要你这种人
I found you because the world needs people like you.
能挺过这一切的人
The man who survived all this
注定比在俄♥罗♥斯♥恣意妄为有更大作为
is destined for so much more than playing gangster in Russia.
你要是很了解我
You know, if you knew me so well,
就会知道我发过誓
you'd know that I made promise.
发誓 对 发誓报复康士坦丁·科瓦
A promise, yes, to get revenge on Konstantin Kovar.
我能助你一臂之力
I have something that will help.
这是米沙·尤利耶维奇 有特殊技能的
That is Misha Yurievich, a black market smuggler
黑市走私犯
with a particular speciality--
年轻姑娘
Young girls.
你或许能猜中他的顶级客户是谁
You might guess his top customer.
科瓦
Kovar.
我们拿下尤利耶维奇
We take down Yurievich,
科瓦就会失去重要的收入来源
and that leaves Kovar without his key revenue stream.
我们
We?
我给予帮助 你该感到荣幸
You should be honored I'm offering my services.
让我帮你解决尤利耶维奇
Let me help you dispose of Yurievich,
接着听完我要说的话
then you will hear me out with what I have to say.
至少你会给你的敌人
At the very least, you'll be dealing
致命一击
a major blow to your enemy.
谢天谢地 你真是及时雨
Oh, thank god. You are a lifesaver.
是啊 我想到在你因入侵国♥家♥安♥全♥局
Yeah. Well, I figure you got to get your share of fast-food
被关到隆波克之前也该吃点快餐
before they lock you up in Lompoc for hacking the NSA.
隆波克不收女囚
Lompoc doesn't house female inmates.
估计会把我关到黑泽尔顿监狱
They'd probably send me to Hazelton--
要是有得入侵才会关我进去
Or they would if there was anything to hack.
-我没懂 -沃克将军黑暗勾当的
- Uh, you lost me. - The file containing
文件不见了 被清除了
all the dirt on General Walker, it's gone, scrubbed.
什么意思
So what does that mean?
意思是约翰这下彻底完蛋了
Well, it means that John is back to being totally screwed.
没看到博兰的踪迹
There's no sign of Boland.
确定来对地方了吗 卓越先生
Sure this is the right spot, Mr. Terrific?
我戴着通讯设备而没穿制♥服♥还算卓越先生
Am I still Mr. Terrific if I'm on comms and not in uniform?
总之我交叉对比了她一次性电♥话♥的
Anyway, yeah, I cross-referenced the ATM withdrawals and pings
自动取款和提示
from her burner cell phone.
博兰警探就在这
Detective Boland is here.
511号♥房♥应该就在走廊尽头
Room 511... should be straight down the hall.
这宅女压根不懂垃圾桶是干嘛的
Homegirl clearly never met a trashcan.
就算她已不再是警♥察♥
Even though she's not on the force,
可还在玩警♥察♥游戏
she's still playing detective.
不 她不是玩游戏 她要复仇
No, she's not playing. She's out for blood.
那是她牺牲了的搭档
That's her dead partner.
卓越先生 随身摄像机里有这些名字吗
Mr. Terrific, are you seeing these names on the body cams?
已经在查了
Already running them.
-放下锤子 -出去
- Drop the hammer. - Get out!
不 别走 救救我
No. Don't go. Help me, please!
蒂娜
Tina.
声波阻尼器 改良后的新版
Sonic dampener, new and improved.
他死了
He's dead.
在吗 队友们
Hello? Team?
看来有人来了
Looks like we're gonna have some company.
不能让她跑了
Can't let her go!
去追她 这里交给我
Get her! I've got this!
上次的话还没说完
We didn't get to finish our last conversation.
你很执着
You're persistent.
你杀了那个人
You killed that man.
我之前还以为
Before, I thought you were worried
你担心死的人会是我
I was the one who was gonna end up dead.
你下定决心再说
Make up your mind.
博兰警探
Detective Boland.
如果你知道我是警♥察♥
If you know I was police,
就知道我公♥寓♥里的人也有份害死我的搭档
then you know that guy back in my place helped kill my partner.
你的复仇之路不止于此
Your vendetta doesn't end with him.
对 我还在找他的老板
Nope. I'm still looking for his boss.
现在跟你朋友交战的正是他的朋友
His friends are the ones currently shooting it out with your friends.
我们能帮你找到他
Well, we can help you get him
而不必伤害任何人
without anyone else dying in the process,
尤其是包括你
including and especially you.
我知道 星城也有很多疯子
You know, from what I hear, there are plenty of nut cases
想凭一己之力除暴安良
running around Star City, looking to make it a better place.
我有什么不同
What makes me so special?
如果你站在那里别动
If you stay in the same spot for more than a minute,
我才有机会解释
and I'll get a chance to tell it.
你要是想大肆宣讲 就说精彩一点
Well, if you're gonna make a sales pitch, make it good.
你经历了创伤
You went through something traumatic.
过去三年 你一直想查明真♥相♥
For the past 3 years, you've been trying to understand it
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表