剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你知道我为何没支持你
you know why I didn't back your play,
你知道 或者你应该知道
and you know-- or you should--
那事跟缺乏信任毫无关系
that it had nothing to do with a lack of trust.
如果你又要开始说
If you're going to start saying yet again
是因为你不想我跟你一个下场
that it's because you don't want me to be like you,
你还是憋着别说了
you can hold your breath,
尤其是我们的氧气所剩不多
particularly since we are running out of oxygen.
凯登·詹姆斯是个罪犯
Cayden James is a criminal--
凯登·詹姆斯是个黑客
Cayden James is a hacker,
恶劣程度远不及兄弟会
as in so much less worse than the Bratva.
我跟你为了抓到蔡斯做了同样的取舍
I made the exact same tradeoff you did to get Chase.
我是两害取其轻
I picked the lesser of two evils.
我不愿你那么做
The fact that I didn't want you to do that
并没让我成为伪君子
doesn't make me a hypocrite.
-那让你成了什么 -那让我成了
- What does it make you, then? - It makes me someone
某个不想让你跟我一样的人
who doesn't want you to...be like me.
对
Yeah.
糟糕 这才是问题所在
Bam! that's what I'm talking about!
-你没事吧 -没事 取决于这是什么声音
- Are you ok? - Yeah, depending on what that sound is.
听着不妙 有条管道坏了
That's not good. One of the pipes is damaged.
希望不是那条剧毒又易燃的燃气管
I just hope it's not the highly toxic and flammable gas pipe.
按我的方法行不通了
So much for doing things my way.
小心 别呼气
Careful. Don't breathe!
呼气 但别吸气
Well, breathe, but don't inhale.
-好了 -你没事吧
- Done. - You ok?
我没事 只是有点
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I'm a little, uh...
有点头晕
a little lightheaded.
奥利弗
Oliver.
我们还有多少强力胶布
How much more duct tape do we have?
那是最后一点了
That was the last of it.
我们还有西斯科
Um, we have the epoxy spray
给我们修补战衣用的环氧树脂喷雾
that Cisco gave us to fix our suits.
在楼上 现在肯定被淹没了
It's upstairs, and that's definitely flooded by now.
还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
在窒息前最多还有二十分钟
20 minutes max before we asphyxiate.
欢乐时光啊
Good times, right?
奥利弗 我们仔细检查过那个了
Oliver, we've already gone over that.
全都是死路
It's just full of dead ends,
虽然听着晦气
which is an unfortunate
但选词很正确
but accurate choice of words.
-等等 -对 我们可以等
- Wait a second. - Yeah, we can wait.
虽然只有二十分钟 但我们可以等
We only have 20 minutes, but we can wait.
地堡这块地方下面有条汽管隧♥道♥
There's a steam tunnel underneath this part of the bunker.
有什么东西能把这撬开吗
Do we have anything to pry this open?
不知道 看着撬不开
I don't know. It doesn't look pryable.
费利西蒂 只能这样
Felicity, this is it.
好吧 可能是被熏了才说这话
Ok. This could be the fumes talking,
但我想我有个有点疯狂的主意
but I think I have a slightly insane idea.
"有点疯狂"是多疯狂
How insane is “slightly insane"?
取决于你如何看待在满是
Well, that depends on how you feel about setting off
易燃气体的屋子里射出一根爆破箭头
an explosive arrow in a room full of flammable gas.
小心 雷内
Careful, Rene.
那个封印是纯钛材质
That seal is pure titanium.
熔点在1600到1700摄氏度之间
It has a melting point of between 1,600 and 1,700 degrees celsius.
让我♥干♥我的活吧 大哥
Just let me do my thing, hoss.
真奇怪
That's weird.
这意味着
That would mean--
不不不 雷内 停
No, no, no! Rene, stop!
你别再发出那种声音了
I'm gonna need you to stop making that noise.
抱歉我这极度疼痛让你心烦了
I'm sorry my agonizing pain is bothering you.
我是说非常感谢你帮我包扎
I mean, thank you very much for helping me with this.
这只是二级烧伤 柯蒂斯
These are just second-degree burns, Curtis.
几周后就没事了
You should be just fine in a couple of weeks.
知道爆♥炸♥原因了吗
Do we know what caused the explosion?
甲烷含量太高
High levels of methane.
只有我觉得是普罗米修斯干的吗
Am I the only one that thinks this is Prometheus?
不 但我们得想办法在不把我们的朋友
No, but we need to find a way of saving our friends
炸死的前提下救出他们
without blowing them up.
-用酸熔解呢 -不行
- What about acid? - No.
不行 我觉得那样没用
No. I don't think that will work.
等等 你说舱口是钛做的吧
Wait, wait. You said the hatch was titanium, right?
对
Yeah.
盐酸会把它变成满是小孔的瑞士奶酪
Hydrochloric acid will turn it into Swiss cheese.
我之前在撬保险箱的一伙人中做卧底
I used to work undercover with a gang of safe crackers.
很好 开始准备吧
That's good. Let's get cooking.
小心
Careful!
如果火♥药♥少于一克 孔盖就不会被炸掉
If the powder is one gram under, the grating won't blow.
如果超过一克呢
What if it's one gram over?
那就会扩大破坏半径
Well, it will increase the breaching radius,
点燃气体 就会火光满屋 然后
igniting the gas, filling this entire place with fire, and--
你是想说会要了我俩的命吧
It will kill us both was what you were gonna say, right?
对
Yeah.
-别有压力 小心 -好
- No pressure. Careful. - Mm-hmm. Yep.
-等等 -怎么
- Wait. - What?
我的计算可能是对的
My math is probably right,
但如果错了呢
but what if it's wrong?
你还是费利西蒂·斯莫克吗
Are you still Felicity Smoak?
-是 -你的计算总是对的
- Yeah. ?- Your math is always right.
好
Right.
好 箭必须正好以45度角射出去
Ok. Um, the arrow needs to go in at exactly a 45-degree angle.
好 你说正好 完全不能有偏差吗
Ok. Ahem. By exactly, do you mean exactly?
偏离了一厘米 爆♥炸♥就会炸掉孔盖
Well, one centimeter off, and the blast will force the grate off,
点燃气体 然后
igniting the gas, and...
请别射偏了
Please don't miss.
你没射偏
You didn't miss.
看着要下落两层楼高
Looks like about a two-story drop.
下落
Drop?
我去拿攀爬装备
I'll get the climbing gear.
再提醒我一下我怎么会觉得这会很好玩
Remind me again why I thought this was gonna be a fun idea.
我不知道
I don't know.
跳下来 下来
Hop down, hop down, hop down.
献丑了
Excuse me.
好了 那么
Right. Ok. So...
这只是引体向上
This is just a chin-up.
-好 -谁都知道引体向上
- Ok. ?- Everybody knows a chin-up.
-好吧 -好了 引体向上
- Well... - All right. It's a chin-up
结束时耍个花样
with a flourish at the end.
好吧 我做不了引体向上
Yeah. I can't do a chin-up.
-过来 -好吧
- Come here. - Ok.
-我花样耍得不好 -我相信你
- I don't flourish well. - I believe in you.
好了吗
Ready?
天啊
Whoa! Oh, my god!
-我引体向上稳住了 -好吧
- Ohh! Hey. I'm chinning and upping. - Okay.
算是吧
Kind of.
-好 -是啊
- Ok. - Oh, ow. Yeah.
-好 -好
- All right. - Ok.
准备好了吗
You ready?
123 开始
1, 2, 3, go!
不行 不行 帮忙 帮帮忙
Nope, nope, nope. Help, help, help.
-太高了 -坚持住 有我呢
- That's too high. - Hang on. I got you.
-天啊 比之前的要高 -接住了
- Oh, god. That's higher than it was before. - I got you.
好了 我算是做到了吧
Yeah. I kind of did it, I think.
-对 -我想我们得练习一下引体向上部分
- Sure. ?- There was the chin-up part I think we could work on.
-你一个动作做了一半 -一半 一半我也接受
- You did a half of one. - Half. I'll take the half.
抱歉 我觉得自己真的不擅长这个
Sorry. I don't think that's really my thing.
不过你喝了些酒
In fairness, you've had a little bit to drink.
我喝了很多
I've had a lot to drink.
其实你能不能 谢谢
Actually, could you just--thank you.
好
Ok.
怎么了 酸起作用了吗
What happened? Did the acid work?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表