剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
but right now, every second that we're down here,
都让那些人更近一步接近丘奇的钱
that crew is getting closer to Church's money.
她们的钱越多 就能买♥♥到越多枪
The more money they have, the more guns they can buy,
就会造成更大的破坏
more damage they can do.
好 我去找派克谈谈
OK. Let me talk with Pike.
看能不能说服他不管这事
I'll see if I can get him to stand down.
昆汀 谢谢
Quentin, I appreciate that,
但是 这次我得自己处理
but I... I got to handle it this time.
为什么
Why?
因为我是市长
Because I'm the mayor.
这里火♥药♥味十足啊
A lot of firepower in this room.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们有几个问题要问你 队长
We just have a couple questions for you, Captain.
我们听说打击罪案小组
We heard the ACU attempted to apprehend
昨晚试图缉拿绿箭侠
the Green Arrow last night.
-是真的吗 -千真万确
- Is that true? - 100%.
他是谋杀马隆警探的嫌疑人
He's a person of interest in the murder of Detective Malone.
证据呢
Based on what evidence?
最新海外影视剧下载
这是昨天送到我那的
This was delivered to me yesterday.
打开 你就能看到证据了
Open it. You'll see what I saw.
比利·马隆的尸检法医报告
The M.E. report for Billy Malone's autopsy.
他是被绿箭侠所使用的箭
Cause of death was an arrow consistent
一箭穿心而死
with the ones the Green Arrow uses.
这份不是最初的验尸官报告
This wasn't in the original examiner's report?
那一份上写着死因待定
That one said the cause of death was undetermined.
我想有人在掩盖这件事
I think we're looking at a cover-up.
最近有很多疯子
There's a lot of whack jobs running around
拿着弓和箭到处乱晃
with bows and arrows these days.
并不代表是绿箭侠所为
Doesn't mean it is the Green Arrow.
我说过 伤口边缘
Like I said, the edgework on the wounds
与他的箭相吻合
was consistent with his arrows.
派克队长 我有充分的理据
Captain Pike, I have it on good authority
相信绿箭侠不是凶手
that the Green Arrow was not responsible.
谁的充分理据
On whose authority?
现在我不能说
Right now, I'm not a liberty to say.
那我也不能不管这事
Well, then I'm not at liberty to drop this.
我们对付的是个警♥察♥杀手
Look. We're dealing with a cop killer here.
如果没事了 那我去忙了
If that's all, I've got a lot of work.
若调查有进展
I'll keep you gentlemen posted
我会通知各位的
on the status of this investigation.
大家先别紧张
I wouldn't panic just yet.
我们都不知道这份报告是否合法
We don't even know if that report's legitimate.
我想可以肯定的说报告是合法的
I think it's safe to say that it is.
问题是把报告寄给派克的是谁
The question is who sent it to Pike?
阿德里安 抱歉 能让我们单独聊聊吗
Adrian, I'm sorry. Could we have the room, please?
是普罗米修斯
It was Prometheus.
你有点多疑了吧
Isn't that a little paranoid?
我知道他让你有理由多疑 但是
I mean, I know the guy's given you reason to be, but--
派克给我的信封上印着奥帕尔市的邮戳
The envelope that Pike gave me was postmarked from Opal City.
那又怎样
Yeah. So?
普罗米修斯妈妈是奥帕尔市人
Prometheus' mother is from Opal City.
我都懒得问你是怎么知道的
I'm not even gonna ask how you know that.
我去找过她
I went to see her.
普罗米修斯是在告诉我说他知道了
This is Prometheus telling me that he knows about that,
然后他要反击 要牵制我
and he is pushing back, he is keeping me in check
因为他知道在打击罪案小组的牵制之下
because he knows that I can't make a move
我没法轻举妄动
with the ACU breathing down my neck!
你不能就这样放弃
You can't just give up.
我在你办公室里
我得走了
I have to go.
抱歉 我收到了你的短♥信♥ 我
Sorry. I got your text, and I--
看起来我们俩今天都过得很糟
OK. You look like you're having as bad a day as I am.
是吗 你今天也被人炒鱿鱼了吗
Really? Did you get fired today, too?
什么
What?
制♥作♥人痛斥了我一顿
My producer called me out on the carpet.
显然 他们收到匿名线报
Apparently, they received an anonymous tip
说过去的两年来 我一直在抄袭故事
that I have been plagiarizing my stories for the past two years,
我的电脑里全都是罪证
and my laptop is filled with incriminating evidence.
你的电脑
Your laptop?
上面全都是恶意攻击的痕迹
It has all the fingerprints of a hatchet job.
-苏珊 -我不得不对时机感到怀疑
- OK, Susan-- - And I have to wonder about the timing
因为这种事从未发生过
because... nothing like this has ever happened to me
直到我问你是否是绿箭侠
before I asked whether you were the Green Arrow.
苏珊
Susan...
我向你发誓
I swear to you
我和这件事毫无关系
I didn't have anything to do with this,
我对这件事毫不知情
I don't know anything about this.
所以你就站在这里告诉我
And you're going to stand here and tell me
你不是绿箭侠
that you're not the Green Arrow.
-我已经... -因为你胸前的纹身
- I already-- - Because that tattoo on your chest
是兄弟会队长的标志
marks you as a Bratva captain.
-好吧 -我有一张
- OK. - I've got a photo of you
你和兄弟会在俄♥罗♥斯♥的照片
with the Bratva in Russia
而同一时间 你应该在荒岛上
at the same time that you're supposed to be on a deserted island.
我还有另一张照片 也是同一个时间
I've got another photo, same time,
一个带着兜帽的男子 手持弓箭
of a man in a hood with a bow and arrow
在俄♥罗♥斯♥行动
operating in Russia,
当然 现在我不能公开任何照片
and now of course, I can't go public with any of it
因为我的名誉已经彻底扫地了
because I've been thoroughly discredited,
干得好
so well done.
-能否听我说 -除非你说的
- If you could just. - Unless the next words
下一句话不会是谎言
out of your mouth aren't going to be a lie,
否则我宁愿你什么也别说
I'd really prefer if you just said nothing at all.
出什么事了
What's going on?
你黑了苏珊·威廉姆斯的电脑吗
Did you hack Susan Williams' computer?
-冷静点 -你有没有...
- OK. Whoa. Whoa. - Did you-- did--
退后 你别...
Back up. You don't--
你黑了苏珊·威廉姆斯的电脑吗
Did you hack Susan Williams' computer?
是的
Yes.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
我在想
I was thinking that
你差点要被一则新闻暴露了身份
you were one news story away from being outed.
西娅叫我把一些东西放到苏珊的电脑上
Thea asked me to put a few things on Susan's computer.
等等 等等 西娅叫你做的
Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Thea asked you?!
是的 我不知道她打算做什么
Yes. I don't know what she was planning on doing.
她说她搞定了
She said she had it handled.
怎么了 她做了什么
Why? What did she do?
我们得制♥造♥机会逃走
We're gonna have to make a run for it.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
当然[俄语]
Konechno.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我投降 他就会放你一条活路
I surrender and he lets you live.
他会杀了你的
He will kill you.
他会把我们俩都杀掉
He's going to kill both of us.
我们无路可走了 阿纳托利
We're trapped, Anatoly.
我们俩只有一人能活着离开这里
Only one of us is gonna make it out of this alive.
我是权威
I am Avtoritet.
不能让你承担我的罪责 奥利弗
There's no way you're going to suffer for my sins, Oliver.
所以我不给你选
That's why I'm not giving you a choice.
请进
Yeah?
嗨 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
今天没怎么见到你
Haven't seen you around much today.
是啊 我忙着清理垃圾
Yeah. You know, I was just busy taking out the trash.
是吗 公共卫生吗
Yeah? Sanitation?
不如说是公共关系
More like public relations.
我听说绿箭侠
I hear Green Arrow
又成了头号♥公敌
is public enemy number one again.
是啊 现在奥利弗认为
Yeah. Well, uh, now Oliver thinks
他不能对沃纳和团伙采取行动
that he can't make a move on Warner and her crew,
你懂的
You know.
你怎么看
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表