剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I need the van.
您在做什么 住手
Sir, what are you doing? Stop.
他抓走你儿子了 不是吗
He took your son, didn't he?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
想到一块了 给你
Like minds. Here.
有什么好笑的事吗 疯子
Something funny, nutbag?
还没 但快了
Not yet but soon.
明白了吧
See what I mean?
如果我们能杀掉他们就比较简单
This would be easier if we could kill them.
那就更麻烦了
Then it's not gonna be easy.
我们遇袭了 把犯人带走
We're compromised. Take the prisoner out.
-他们在追蔡斯 -快去 我掩护你
- They're targeting Chase. - Go. I'll cover you.
真的
Really.
蔡斯
Chase!
谢谢你的帮助 朋友
Thanks for the assist, pal.
-我的儿子呢 -不不
- Where is my son?! - No, no.
这不是我们的交易 奥利弗
That wasn't the deal, Oliver.
这不是我们的交易
That wasn't the deal.
我说你放我走
I said, you let me go
我就让你爱的人安全
and I'd keep your loved ones safe,
但我还没成功走掉
but I'm not gone yet.
你为什么要牵扯威廉
Why did you involve William?
他是我的儿子
That's my boy.
他是无辜的
He's an innocent.
我的妻子也是无辜的
So was my wife, man,
但你却牵扯了她
but you involved her.
我告诉过你了 奥利弗
I already told you, Oliver.
所有你关心的人都要受苦
Everyone that you care about suffers.
所有人
Everyone.
我们船上见
I'll see you on the boat.
蔡斯的直升机飞往犹他州黎明谷
Ok. Chase's helicopter flew to an abandoned airfield
一个废置的飞机场
in Dawn Valley, Utah.
五分钟后 这架飞机
Then 5 minutes later, this aircraft took off
在同一个飞机场起飞 航向是270
from the same field at a vector of 2-7-0.
往西飞行 那他会回到星城
Due west. That would take him back to Star City.
蔡斯似乎没这么蠢
Chase seems smarter than that.
我在努力追踪这架飞机
I'm trying to track this plane,
但没有费利西蒂不容易做到
but it's not easy without Felicity.
事业发生的前一晚
The night before the undertaking,
我的一些伙伴
some of my associates,
尤其是被你射杀的那些人
especially those who were on the wrong end of your bow,
以为兜帽男会电脑技术
thought that the hood had computer skills.
我有好的硬件和具体的目标
I had good hardware and a specific purpose.
蔡斯关掉了飞机上的雷达收发机
Chase turned off the transponder on the plane.
幸运的是 费利西蒂能访问
Luckily, Felicity has access to a keyhole satellite
可以追踪世界上任何飞行器
that can track the heat signature
热信♥号♥♥的锁眼卫星
of any aircraft in the world.
-令人钦佩 -得靠运气
- Impressive. - Have to get lucky.
你在等人吗
Are you expecting someone?
是的 因为蔡斯
Yes, I am, because Chase is working
至少在跟黑海妖
with at least Black Siren,
伊芙琳·夏普 塔莉亚·厄尔·高福
Evelyn Sharp, Talia al Ghul,
还有她所拥有的军队合作
and whatever army she's currently controlling.
所以你在搬救兵
So you called in reinforcements.
如果我不是这么有自信的人
If I wasn't such a confident individual,
我的自尊可能会受伤
my ego might be bruised.
马尔科姆 我需要你克制住
Malcolm, your ego is what I'm gonna need you
你的自尊
to keep in check.
为什么 你联♥系♥了谁
Why? Who did you reach out to?
丈夫
Husband.
梅林先生 我想你还是没有头衔
Mr. Merlyn. I assume you still have no title.
-不 -马尔科姆
- No. - Malcolm.
-我不会跟她合作 -我告诉过你了
- I will not work with her. - I told you.
我很快就会割破她的喉咙
I'd sooner slice her throat.
你是说试图
Try to, you mean.
马尔科姆 你说你愿意
Malcolm, you said you were willing to do
不惜一切代价救西娅回来
whatever it takes to get Thea back.
所以我们才会在这里
So here we are!
好吧
Fine.
但她知道吗
But does she know?
知道什么 梅林先生
Know what, Mr. Merlyn?
我们的其中一个敌人
One of the people we are up against
是你姐姐
is your sister.
娜莎 我本来打算当面跟你解释
Nyssa, I wanted to explain it to you in person.
我们追踪到蔡斯的C130了
We have Chase's C-130.
飞过了海岸
flew out over the coast,
向南倾斜12度 所以
Banked southerly 12 degrees, which--
所以这表示
which means...
这表示什么
What does it mean?
我知道他把他们带去哪里了
I know where he's taking them.
你的敌人为什么会带他们去那里
Why would your adversary bring them here?
说到这 他怎么会知道这个地方
For that matter, how did he even know about this place?
塔莉亚 她调查过我
Talia. She researched me.
也许她把一切都告诉蔡斯了
Probably told Chase everything.
真讽刺
Ironic.
我还是个小女孩时 我父亲
When I was a little girl, my father told me
让我来这个地方
to visit this place.
我就是在这里找到莎拉的
It's where I found Sara.
请不要这么做
Please, don't.
很抱歉我必须这么做
I'm sorry that I have to,
这对大家都更好
but it's better for everyone.
只能通过这个方法确保
This is--this is the only way to make sure...
我不会影响到所有我爱的人
that I d--I don't infect everyone that I love.
但我们也爱你 奥利
But we love you in return for it, Ollie.
我们需要你回家
And we need you at home.
请回家见我吧 奥利
Please come home to me, Ollie...
见西娅 还有你妈妈
To Thea, your mother.
求求你 我们需要你
Please. We need you.
如果你不回去 那你父亲和我妹妹
If you don't, then your father and my sister
都白死了
would have died for nothing.
狄格尔 费利西蒂
Diggle? Felicity?
我们没事 你们没事吧
We're ok. You ok?
我们没事 只是有点生气
We're fine. A little north of pissed off, though.
雷内 黛娜 他们在哪里
Rene, Dinah. Where are they?
没跟我们在一起
Not with us.
放轻松
Relax.
好好享受这天气
Enjoy the weather.
斯莫克小姐
Ms. Smoak.
有人告诉过你
Anybody ever tell you
你的生活有多糟吗
how much you suck at life?
没有 你想第一个告诉我吗
No. Care to be the first?
我们为什么来这里
Why are we here?
所以你认得这个地方
So you recognize this place?
那就好
That's good.
奥利弗会来找我们
Oliver's gonna come for us.
这就是我想要的 妹妹
Yeah, I'm counting on it, sis.
该死 蔡斯在用我们做诱饵
Damn it. Chase is using us as bait.
他要把奥利弗引出来
He wants to draw Oliver out.
他可能会寡不敌众
The numbers aren't exactly in his favor.
他曾经遭遇过更低的胜算
He's faced worse odds before.
是的 因为有你 约翰 罗伊
Yeah, with the help of you and John,
劳蕾尔 西娅以及
Roy and Laurel and Thea,
我们其他人的帮助
the rest of us.
柯蒂斯说得对 奥利弗不能单干
Curtis is right. Oliver can't do this alone.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
非常好
Pretty good.
很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you came back.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表