剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱
After 5 years in hell,
我回来只有一个目标
I returned home with only one goal,
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
现在我有两个身份
Today, I fight that war on two fronts.
白天 我是星城的市长
By day, I lead Star City as its mayor,
而晚上 我是另一个人
but by night, I am someone else.
我是另一个存在
I am something else.
我就是绿箭侠
I am the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
苏珊·威廉姆斯 终于见面了 很荣幸
Susan Williams, it's a pleasure to finally meet you.
遗憾的是 奎恩市长似乎并没
Unfortunately, Mayor Queen doesn't seem to have
掌握他领导的政♥府♥里的
first clue of what's going on
第一手情况
within his own administration.
你给我一个月的时间 不要干扰我
You give me one month with no attacks.
让我给你看看我的能力
Let me show you what I can do.
一个月
One month.
-这是什么 -我的私人电♥话♥
- What's this? - My personal cell.
我要它来干嘛
Why would I need that?
我认为你会明白的
I think you can figure it out.
你来俄♥罗♥斯♥干什么
What are you doing in Russia?
我来杀康士坦丁·科瓦
I'm here to kill Konstantin Kovar.
你得告诉我能不能帮我接近他
Tell me if you can get me close to him.
但这只会是条绝路
All right, but only way will kill you.
我没有家人 没有家
I have no family, I have no home.
我没有名字
I have no name.
我是兄弟会的人
接下来要发生的事会更糟
You got much worse coming.
他自称普罗米修斯
He calls himself Prometheus,
他会来了结你
and he's gonna end you.
你想要的是绿箭侠
You want the Green Arrow.
我可以把他的名字告诉你
I can give you his name.
是奥利弗·奎恩
It's Oliver Queen.
丘奇的手♥机♥现在在哪里
What's the status on Church's cell phone?
还是在安帕罗街和帕克特街那里
It's holding still at Aparo and Puckett.
这部手♥机♥可是跑得够远的
This is one well-traveled phone
毕竟手♥机♥主人早就在上周
considering its owner was killed
在城市的另一边被杀了
on the other side of town last week.
普罗米修斯是在引我上钩
Prometheus is trying to bait me.
没错 我差不多就是这个意思
Yeah, that's the general point I was trying to convey
还有这其中可能有诈
and also that this is probably a trap.
你应该让我告诉其他队员的
You should have let me call in the rest of the team.
-不行 -为什么
- No - Why?
因为其中可能有诈
Because it's probably a trap.
我们能搞定的 守望者
We've got this, Overwatch.
你是谁
Who is this?
自此
开始
这个恶作剧可真是大费周折
That's a lot of trouble to go to for a prank.
"一切自此开始"
"And so it begins?"
谁想得到呢 普罗米修斯是个巴比伦5号♥的粉丝
Who knew Prometheus was a "Babylon 5" Fan boy?
没亲眼证实可不要妄下评论
Don't judge until you've seen it.
什么自此开始了 这才是重点
So what begins? That's the question.
说的有道理 看起来他像是
That's a good point. It would seem like
早就已经开始了
he has already started, considering
毕竟他已经杀了两个人了
he's dropped two bodies.
我能明白他为什么杀科纳汉
I get killing Conahan.
他带着打击罪案小组
He led the ACU Team
去帮绿箭侠营救议员了
to help the Green Arrow rescue the city councilmen,
可为什么要杀了丘奇
but why take out Church?
据马隆警探说
According to Detective Malone,
这是因为丘奇挡在了
It's because Church got in between
普罗米修斯和他真正的目标之间
Prometheus and his real target.
-绿箭侠 -是的
- The Green Arrow. - Yes.
所以丘奇在追杀你
So Church goes after you,
普罗米修斯在追杀丘奇
Prometheus goes after Church,
然后就 咻
And--shunk!
怎么了 我这是在模仿扔飞镖呢
What? That was my throwing star sound effect?
你们都是用什么声音
Why? What does yours sound like?
我还是不明白
I just don't understand.
一个人杀了一堆警♥察♥
A person that leaves a trail of dead cops
就是为了除掉一个在追杀你的人
just to kill a guy who's after you
而最终目的是要亲自杀了你
because he wants to kill you himself.
我想再重申一遍 这事已经很严重了
Well, I'll say it again. This is serious enough
我们得告诉其他的队员
to warrant telling the rest of the recruits.
告诉谁 柯蒂斯还有那三个我们知之甚少的人吗
Who--Curtis and 3 people we barely know,
其中一个还把你的身份告诉了丘奇
one of which gave up your identity to Church,
我们如今只好盼着他没有把
who we can only pray didn't share
这个消息告诉普罗米修斯
that information with Prometheus?
我要说明 雷内不是主动泄露奥利弗的身份
Well, for the record, Rene didn't give up Oliver's identity, ok?
他是被酷刑折磨的
He was tortured.
这就是为什么我们不能让他们参与
That's exactly why we have to keep them out of this.
我不想让队友遇险
I don't want to put the recruits in harm's way
要先搞明白我们到底在和谁打交道
until we know exactly what it is we're dealing with.
一旦你把导线连起来 很好
Ok. Once you have wires attached--good.
把那条连到电池上
Take the other one and attach to battery
另一条连到引爆器上
And the other one to the igniter.
我高中挂过化学 两次
I failed chemistry in high school...twice.
那就像我一样学
Then learn like I did
怎么说呢 在艰难困苦中学习
In--how you say--school of, uh, hard knock.
我不懂这有什么意义
I don't see the point of this.
我来俄♥罗♥斯♥是要干掉康士坦丁·科瓦的
I'm here in Russia to take out Konstantin Kovar,
不是来学怎么做炸♥弹♥的
not to learn how to make a bomb.
你必须要像海绵一样 奥利弗
You must be like sponge, Oliver,
学做炸♥弹♥ 搞搞电路
Making bomb, working with electronic,
焊焊金属
welding metal.
兄弟会的人在闲暇时间会学很多东西
Bratva spend off hours learning many trade.
好吧
Fine.
把那条连到引爆器上
Attach one end to igniter,
另一条连到电池上
other one to battery terminal.
小心点 别碰电路板
Careful. Do not touch circuit board.
糟糕
Oops!
没事的 奥利弗
Is OK, oliver.
我第一次弄的时候差点炸飞我的手指
First time I try, I nearly lose finger.
这是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
这是在向兄弟会宣战
Declaration of war against Bratva.
是谁
By who?
你的朋友 科瓦
Your friend…Kovar.
我对我们的新住房♥变更条例
I'm proud of our new zoning ordinance
和打击罪案小组的工作感到十分骄傲
along with the work that's being done by the ACU.
我们的市民需要有安全感
Our citizens need to feel safe,
但他们也需要家和工作
but they also need homes and jobs.
感谢你来参加
Thank you for joining us.
我睡过了
I, uh, overslept.
你要怎样 扣我工资啊
What are you gonna do, dock my pay?
不不 但是这周以来
No, no. It's just--it's not the first time
已经不是第一回了
it's happened this week.
你有没有什么要跟我说的
Is there something you want to tell me?
如果你是想问你是不是又喝酒了
If that's code for "Are you still drinking,"
那我的回答
then my answer hasn't changed
和你之前问我的那五十次相同
since the last 50 times you asked me.
他在这里跟她访谈是在干什么
What the hell is he doing talking with her?
这是他的主意
It was his idea.
任命我当副市长的时候她对他百般责难
She rakes him over the coals about making me deputy mayor,
现在他却给她做访谈
and now he gives her an interview.
总的来说 她对奥利弗下手还挺轻的
Well, for all accounts, she's actually going pretty easy on him.
好
Great.
谢谢你抽出时间
Thanks for taking the time.
感谢你给我这个机会
Thank you for giving me a chance to explain
让我能从我的角度解释问题
my side of the issues.
我说过我会给你一个月
Well, I said I'd give you a month
期间不会有任何负面新闻
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表