剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
俄♥罗♥斯♥是你的家 让我去拯救我的
Russia is your home. Let me go save mine.
大家会想知道
People are gonna want to know
我过去将近五年里都去了哪里
where I've ?been for the past 5 years.?
单纯漂到了荒岛更简单
It's easier if I'm just a simple castaway.
我恐怕你要错过回家的船了
I'm afraid you're going to miss your boat home.
我父亲的遗产有什么好笑的
What's so funny about my father's legacy?!
他准备跟你脱离关系
He was going to disown you.
在绿箭侠和他的队伍的帮助下
With help from the Green Arrow and his team,
星形飞镖杀手已经被收监
the Throwing Star Killer is now behind bars
我们的街道安全一点了
and our streets are a little safer.
前地检官阿德里安·蔡斯
Former district attorney Adrian Chase faces
面临多项谋杀罪指控
multiple counts of capital murder
以及其他指控
among other charges.
星城警局发言人艾莉森·鲁表示
SCPD spokesperson Alison Rou credits the Green Arrow
将星形飞镖杀手绳之以法的功劳要归绿箭侠
with bringing the man known as the Throwing Star Killer to justice.
看来绿箭侠再一次
Well, it looks like the Green Arrow
成为了英雄 不管他到底是谁
is a hero again, whoever he is.
是的 而且市长做得也不错
Yup, and the mayor ain't doing too bad either.
《哨兵报》上你的支持率
The "Sentinel" has got your approval rating
回到了百分之七十
back up to 70%.
什么 到过这么高吗
What? Was it ever that high?
没有过 不管怎么样
No, it wasn't. Anyway, listen,
我要先失陪一下了 我要去找
if you'll excuse me, I got to go find
雷内 然后把他脑袋拧下来
Rene and remove his head from his ass.
等等 干嘛
Wait. What?
争夺他女儿抚养权的听证会上雷内没出现
Rene missed a hearing about possibly getting his daughter back.
-昆汀 -怎么了
- Hey, Quentin. - Yeah?
如果有需要帮忙的 只管说
If you need any help with that, just let us know, OK?
好的 谢谢 我会的
Yeah, thanks. Yeah, will do.
对了 我差点忘了
Oh, by the way, I'm sorry. I almost forgot.
生日快乐 市长先生
Happy birthday, Mr. Mayor.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们今晚应该去喝一杯
We should go get a drink tonight.
我们已经好久好久
We haven't celebrated your birthday in
没给你庆祝过生日了
I can't remember how long.
我还记得上次给你庆生
I remember the last time we celebrated yours.
天啊 我们不是说好不再提了吗
Oh, God. We decided we would never talk about that again.
四年了吧
Four years?
你变了很多 快手
You've changed a lot, Speedy.
我们俩都是
We both have.
我只是不确定是不是变得更好了
I'm just not sure I have for the better.
我确定
I'm sure.
听我说 西娅 幸福的生活
Look, Thea, being happy doesn't mean
并不代表不会遇到问题
you don't have issues.
你只要去解决问题就好
It just means that you're working on them.
你什么时候变成
When did you become
禅学大♥师♥ 懂得适应一切了
all zen-like and well-adjusted?
所以我们今晚应该庆祝这个
Well... we should celebrate that tonight
还有你的生日
as well as your birthday.
谢谢 不过我已经有约了
I appreciate that, but I already have plans.
跟谁
With who?
千万别说是苏珊·威廉姆斯
Please say, "Not Susan Williams."
不是 是跟费利西蒂
It-- no. With Felicity.
是约会吗
As in a date?
是 我
As--as in I--
我也不知道是不是约会
I don't know if it's a date.
可你希望是
But you're hoping that it is?
就吃顿晚饭
It's dinner.
人都得吃晚饭
People go to dinner.
我虽然不相信你
See, I don't believe you,
但我觉得这样挺好
But I find it incredibly cute.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
惊喜
Surprise.
生日快乐 我全身都疼
Happy birthday. Ev-- everything hurt--
哪儿都疼 真的
Everything hurts. Yeah.
很好
Yes!
我太喜欢这蛋糕了 你从哪订的
I love the cake. Where did you get it?
洛德·梅萨面包店
Lord Mesa Bakery.
这个六是什么意思
What's up with the number 6?
是指小队成员的人数吗
Is that for the number of members of the team?
-真棒 -其实我是给六岁小孩订的
- It's cool. - Actually, I ordered the cake for a 6-year-old
因为给一个成年人订绿箭侠蛋糕
because I wasn't sure that I could order
好像不太合适
a Green Arrow cake for a grown man.
反正奥利弗内心还是个孩子 对吧
In a way, Oliver's a child at heart, right?
脑震荡才这么说的 真的
That is the concussion talking. Yup, for sure.
我真的很抱歉 柯蒂斯
I'm really sorry about that, Curtis.
没事 不过你要知道
Nah, it's OK, but you should know
如果我的T球在的话
that if I had my T-spheres,
我就会
I would've...
会怎么样
Would've what?
还是会被摔到地上
I would've still been on the floor.
我非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我还担心这个可能弄坏了
I was worried this might have gotten hurt.
这是什么
What is it?
这是我一直在帮黛娜研制的声音调制器
They are sound modulators that I've been working on for Dinah.
不仅能聚集她金丝雀般的啼叫
Not only will they be able to focus her canary cry,
还能穿透各种声波挡板
but they will be able to override any kind of sonic dampeners.
-好吧 -她会来吧
- Yes! - She's coming, right?
对 她说如果下班不太晚 就会过来
Yeah. She said if work didn't go too late, then she'd swing on by.
-谢谢 -吃蛋糕
- Thank you. - Cake.
-好 -给
- Yes. - Here you go.
莱拉来不了吗
Lyla couldn't make it?
她和JJ去芝加哥找她妹了
She and J.J. are visiting her sister in Chicago.
我们没事 兄弟
We're good, man.
我们和好了
We patched things up.
我迟到了吧
I'm late, aren't I?
来得正好 没错过多少
That's all good. Didn't miss much.
只是柯蒂斯被奥利弗过肩摔了
Just Oliver flipping Curtis over his shoulder.
都跟你说了惊喜派对不是个好主意
I told you a surprise party wasn't a good idea.
雷内怎么样
How was Rene?
他没在家
He's not home.
而且他的公♥寓♥外面
And there's a couple of days' worth of newspapers
堆了好几天的报纸
piled up outside his apartment.
你担心他
You're worried about him.
对 雷内可能给人的感觉是
Yeah, well, you know, Rene may come across
一个不负责任的蠢货 但
as an irresponsible idiot, but that's--
只是因为那就是
You know, it's just 'cause that's what he
他想给人留下的印象
wants people to think of him, you know?
对
Yeah.
大概五分钟后我们要举杯祝贺 那么香槟
We're gonna do a toast in about 5 minutes, so champagne and...
-苏打水 -好 没问题
- Club soda. - All right. You got it.
看看这精美的包装
Look at you with the nice wrapping.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢大家准备这些 干杯
Thank you all so much for doing this. Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我都快忘了庆祝生日是什么感觉了
I almost forgot what it was like to celebrate a birthday.
因为每年这个时候我们通常
That's because we're usually saving the city
都在拯救城市不被摧毁
from being destroyed this time of year.
今年就像给你们放了个暑假
This, uh, it's like summer break for you guys.
你们打算怎么过
What are you gonna do, huh?
我一直想去看看佛罗伦萨I've always wanted to see Florence...
是意大利城市 不是那个女人或她的奇怪机器
the city in Italy, not the woman or her weird machines.
我要教JJ钓鱼
I'm gonna teach J.J. how to fish.
在水上陪我儿子待两天 堪比天堂
Two days with my son on the water, that would be heaven.
我想去太平洋屋脊步道
I was thinking of the Pacific Crest Trail
待一个晚上左右 就是在
for a night or, you know, just one night
星空下待一晚 然后肯定
under the stars and then definitely
会做个美甲修脚
a manicure/pedicure afterwards.
那你呢 奥利弗
What about you, Oliver?
我知道你要忙市政厅和其他事
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表