剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
怎么回事
What the hell?
快离开这 快去报♥警♥
Get out of here! Go call 911!
离他远点
Stay away from him!
说
Go.
有情况了
We got a problem.
阿耳特弥斯似乎关掉了通讯器
Artemis seems to have disconnected her comms.
-她有麻烦了吗 -我不知道
- She in trouble? -I don't know,
但我担心她有麻烦了也不会说的
but I'm worried she wouldn't tell us if she was.
知道她的具体♥位♥置吗
Do you have her 20?
在野狗被绑♥架♥的时候
When Wild Dog was kidnapped,
我在所有人的装备上都装了追踪器
I put trackers in all their suits.
现在发给你位置信息
I'm sending you the information now.
她在移♥动♥
She's moving.
她在行驶的地铁上
She's on a subway that's moving.
列车就在离这几个街区的地方
The train's a few blocks from here.
我去查看她的情况
I will go check on her.
告诉其他人原地待命
You tell everyone else to hold their position.
别啊 兄弟
Come on, man.
求你别杀我
Come on. Please!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You ok? - Yeah.
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
停车
Stop the train.
你还好吗
You all right?
差点就不好了
I wasn't gonna be.
普罗米修斯呢
Prometheus?
跑了 不管他有什么计划
Gone. Whatever he's planning,
今晚肯定不是来跟我打的
it wasn't to engage me tonight.
我们有麻烦了
Hey. We got a problem.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We got a big problem.
怎么了
What?
我们来不及拆除它了
We don't have time to disarm that.
我们得下车 快点
We're getting off the train. Come on!
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking, right?
现在不是尝试玩笑的时候
Because now's a really bad time to be trying out jokes.
相信我
Trust me.
很快就能康复
Good as new.
那个列车男人会怎么样
What's gonna happen to the train guy?
奎恩市长一早会把他和
This morning, Mayor Queen is gonna
普罗米修斯的其他五个目标
put him and Prometheus' 5 other targets
交给证人保护组 直到一切结束
into witness protection until this is over.
普罗米修斯不会找其他方式对付你吗
Won't Prometheus just find another way to go after you?
也许吧 等他那么做
Probably, but when he does,
我们再去面对
we will deal with it,
我保证到时你会知道的
and I promise you will find out right when I do.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I was a jerk...
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
伊芙琳
Evelyn...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我对你父母很抱歉
I'm sorry for your parents.
很抱歉我不是你想的那样
I'm sorry that I'm not the man you thought I was,
但约翰提醒了我 他总是这样
but John reminded me, as he does,
我正努力成为那样的人
that I'm trying to be that man...
也许我真能成功 只是比较慢
and I might actually be getting there slowly.
在此期间 我真的很感激
In the meantime, I would really appreciate
你的耐心
your patience.
听起来很合理
Sounds reasonable to me.
小时候
When I was a boy,
我母亲告诉我
my mother told me a story
她祖父的故事
about her grandfather.
她说他种了一个巨大的芜青
She said he grew a turnip so large
他自己无法把它拔起来
that he could not pull it up by himself,
他找他的妻子帮忙
so he asked his wife to help,
两人合力 还是拔不起来
but together, they could not do it.
所以他找了我舅舅和阿姨一起帮忙
So he asked my uncle, my aunt, everybody to pitch in,
但还是无法把芜青拔♥出♥来♥
but yet they could not pull the turnip out of the ground.
然后我问
And so I said,
"妈妈 妈妈
"mama, mama,
他最后有把芜青拔♥出♥来♥吗"
did he ever pull ?the turnip out of the ground?"
她说有
And she said yes,
在找来所有帮手之后
but only--only after they called
村里所有人
everybody in the village,
不管男女还是小孩
every man, woman, and child,
所有农夫和流浪汉
every farmer, every vagabond,
甚至每只动物
every animal even--
包括猫狗
the dogs and the cats--
大家一起出力
and finally together...
终于把它拔♥出♥来♥
they wrestled it free.
你的故事有什么重点吗
Does your story have a point?
是的
Yes.
只有团体的力量能成事 不能靠单干
That without unity one cannot accomplish anything in life.
随着年龄的增长 我发现还有其他道理
As I got older, I realized it also meant something else,
流氓没有帮手就一事无成
that scum never amount to anything without help,
松采沃兄弟会可以拔
that the Solntsevskaya Bratva can pull
任何他们想拔的芜青
at the turnip all they want,
但他们永远都无法
but they will never, ever, ever
把它拔起来
set it free.
所以...
Yes, that and...
别做该死的农夫
don't become a damn farmer.
你好 奥利弗·奎恩
Hello... Oliver Queen.
我叫康士坦丁·科瓦
My name is Konstantin Kovar.
我一直期待见到你
I've been looking forward to meeting you.
是什么罪案还是罪犯
So what latest crime or criminal
让我有幸被你探望
do I owe the pleasure of this visit?
我非来不可
I thoroughly deserve that.
我们能找个私密空间谈一下吗
Is there somewhere private we can go chat?
到我办公室吧
Step into my office.
没错 审讯室
Oh, yes. The interrogation room.
多合适
How appropriate.
费利西蒂 我之前让你很难受
Felicity, I was just giving you a hard time.
我想当你准备好告诉我
I figure whenever you're ready to tell me
关于你的任何事
whatever's going on with you,
你就会告诉我
you'll tell me.
我现在要告诉你
I am gonna tell you now.
我有个朋友
I have this friend--
一直以来我一直守望着他
who I just watched for the umpteenth time
我没有告诉他身边的人
not tell the people he's closest to
他的任何事
what is going on with him.
我不喜欢这样
I don't want to be like that.
我不喜欢你这样
I don't want you to be like that.
怎么回事 你是连环杀手
So what is it? Are you, like, a serial killer or something,
还是星形飞镖杀手
the Throwing Star Killer,
追犯罪一族
true crime groupie?
我脑里闪过了
I got a million scenarios running
几百万个可能 比如你是...
through my mind, like you're--
我替绿箭侠办事
I work for the Green Arrow.
这个我倒没想过
That wasn't one of them.
所以我的工作时间不规律
It's why I keep odd hours,
所以我不定时失踪
and why I disappear at random times,
所以我一直找你帮忙
and it's why I keep asking you for favors,
也许你没发现
and in case you haven't noticed,
我偷走了你桌上的证物
that's why I stole evidence off your desk.
我四处在找
You know, I looked everywhere for that.
显然 我像个罪犯
It goes without saying that me being like a criminal
可能对我们的感情不太好
probably isn't good for our relationship.
你不是像个罪犯 费利西蒂
You're not like a criminal, Felicity.
你就是罪犯
You are one.
但你有正当理由
But it's for a good cause.
真的吗
S-seriously?
你难道不会生气
You're not, like, mad
或者受伤或者对我失去信任
or hurt or feeling a lack of trust.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表