Please stand. Raise your right hand.
你能否向上帝发誓 你所作出的证言都是真实的
Do you swear that this statement you have provided is true
而且已尽可能表达准确
and accurate to the best of your beliefs, so help you God?
我发誓
I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
请举起右手
Please raise your right hand.
你能否向上帝发誓 你所作出的证言都是真实的
Do you swear that this statement you've provided is true
而且已尽你所能表达准确
and accurate to the best of your knowledge, so help you God?
是的 长官 我发誓
Yes, ma'am. I do.
你能否向上帝发誓 你所作出的证言都是真实的
Do you swear this statement you've provided is true
而且已尽你所能表达准确
and accurate to the best of your belief, so help you God?
我发誓
I do.
你能否向上帝发誓 你所作出的证言都是真实的
Do you swear that the statement you've provided is true
而且已尽可能表达准确
and accurate to the best of your belief, so help you God?
我发誓
I do.
这件事不容易
That's not easy to do.
的确
No, it's not.
但这么做是正确的
But it's the right thing to do.
没错
Yes, it is.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿富汗 坎大哈机场
Sam Callen 怎么样了
Sam, Callen. How'd it go?
Argento队伍中有5名成员 作出了指控他的证言
Five members of Argento's team made statements incriminating him.
很好
Good.
唯一轻松的日子
The only easy day...
是昨天
Was yesterday.
嘿
Hey.
保重
Take care.
- 好 - 注意安全
- All right. - Keep safe out here.
嗯 我们在洛杉矶有个不错的小酒吧
Yeah, we got a nice little bar in L.A.
等你过来的时候
You find yourself in town,
我们再请你喝一杯作为感谢
we're gonna buy you a drink to thank you.
那一杯可不够
Gonna need a lot more than one.
我很期待
Look forward to it.
飞机准备好了 10分钟后起飞
Flight's ready. Wheels up in ten.
我们想和你谈谈 过来
We wanted to talk to you. Come here.
好
Yeah.
跑进那栋楼可不是什么明智的选择
Running into that building wasn't the smartest thing I've ever seen.
是的
No, it wasn't.
今天可能会有一个完全不同的结局
Today could have ended very differently.
嗯 我知道 对不起
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
问题是 我们经常会像那样跑进一栋楼
The thing is, we run into a lot of buildings like that.
我们会先想做什么是正确的 之后才会想怎么做是安全的
We worry about what's right before we worry about what's safe.
所以 我们觉得你很适合特别案件调查办公室的工作
That makes us think you just might fit into the Office of Special Projects.
我们想让你加入这个队伍
We want you to be a part of this team.
我 我很荣幸 你们能认为
I'm-I'm honored that you guys would think
我达到了和你们一起工作的水准
I could measure up to the both of you.
你永远不会达到我们的水准
You'll never measure up to both of us.
- 没错 - 想都别想
- Yeah. - Get that out of your head.
突然想到了山寨货这个词
The phrase "Pale imitation" Comes to mind.
哇 呃 好吧 呃
Wow, uh, okay, uh...
谢谢鼓励 呃 但是
Thanks for the encouragement, uh, but...
- 我 - 但是什么
- I... - But what?
我得考虑一下
I need to think about it.
呃
Um...
你知道 这个 这个小组 像一家人一样行动
You know, this, this team, it moves as a family.
做什么都是倾尽全力 但是
It has a very "All in" Vibe, and...
我不觉得加入一个家庭是件很简单的事情
...I don't take joining a family too lightly.
我们也是
Neither do we.
有很多原因
For a lot of reasons.
谢谢
Thank you.
正如你说的 如果你决定加入
And just so you know, if you decide to join,
也不会马上成为家庭的一员
you won't be immediate family.
- 更像一个二表弟 - 对 远房♥的那种
- More like a second cousin. - Yeah, once removed.
好的
All right.
嘿
Hey.
接下来交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
我来吧
I got him.
现在只有我和你了
It's just me and you now.
你知道你已经完了吧
You know you're going down, right?
私下说两句
Off the record,
你在这里的所作所为根本不是一名战士
nothing you've done here has anything to do with being a warrior,
一名海豹突击队员或是一名美国人会做的事
a SEAL or an American.
你背叛了军人和队伍所拥护的一切
You've betrayed everything that the military and the teams stand for.
你不可能让我获罪的
You're never gonna convict me.
等上庭后再说话吧
We'll talk after the trial.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表