Put it down.
你是对的
You're right.
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see. Let me see.
- 他刺你了吗 - 她还好吗
- Did he stick you?! - She okay?
你还好吗
You okay?
她还好
She's okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
好了
Okay.
好的
Hi.
哦
Oh.
对不起的 我不是故意打听的
Sorry. I don't mean to pry.
哦 没事
Oh, it's okay.
这是我孙女
This is my granddaughter.
半小时之前出生的
Born a half an hour ago.
看她的脸颊
Oh, look at those cheeks.
太可爱了
She's adorable.
- 恭喜你啊 - 谢谢
- Congratulations. - Oh, thank you.
太棒了 孩子妈妈怎么样了
Oh, that's wonderful. How's Mommy doing?
- 都挺好的 谢谢 - 嗯
- She's doing well, thanks. -Yeah?
他们在哪
Where are they?
就在洛杉矶 雪松西奈医疗中心
Just across town. Cedars.
Cedars 雪松西奈医疗中心 地处洛杉矶西北
这是我上个月离开刚果的原因
That's why I left Congo a month ago.
我本来想着回家了 等平安度过潜伏期
So I could be home and clear of the incubation period
就能抱孙女儿了
so I could hold my granddaughter.
结果 碰到了集装箱里这大兄弟
But then, Mr. Cargo Container landed on our doorstep,
然后就又把我拉来了
and here I am.
我估计这段时间我只能看照片了
I guess I'm gonna have to make do with pictures
得等21天呢
for the next 21 days.
- 太可惜了 - 没事
- I'm sorry. - Mm.
至少我们没让这件事变得不可收拾
At least we stopped this thing before it got any worse.
你知道 对于刚果某些地区的人来说
You know... for people in parts of the Congo,
这是他们的日常
this is everyday for them.
我没办法想象他们每天得有多害怕
Can't imagine how terrifying that must be.
恐惧还不是最坏的部分
Fear isn't even the worst part.
隔离才是
It's... it's the isolation.
我不得不把父母从子女旁边带走
I've had to take parents away from their children,
把婴儿从母亲身边带走
babies away from their mothers.
病毒真正可怕的
That's the thing with this virus.
是你被迫要把最爱的人推开
You have to push away the ones you love the most.
大规模心理疾病
Mass psychogenic illness?
船上的消息传播的很快 谣言也特别快
Word spreads fast on ships. Rumors start flying.
恐惧在极端条件下可以表现为身体症状
Fear in extreme conditions can manifest into physical symptoms
然后在被隔离的小社会里快速传播
and spread in isolated communities.
你是说问题出在我的脑子里 我脑子有病
You're saying it was in my head? That I'm crazy?
我们不是这个意思
That's not what we're saying.
但根据传染病研究所的报告 你们
But according to USAMRIID, neither you nor anyone else
所有出现症状的人都没有感染埃博拉
who developed symptoms tested positive for Ebola.
Kensi和Marty 在Ali手♥机♥里找到的视频
And Kensi and Marty found videos on Ali's phone,
也记录了Grant 感染病毒的细节
detailing Grant's infection.
时间标注证明她的感染时间是在离舰之后
Time stamps confirm it happened after she left the ship.
值日官
Officer of the deck,
设定航线 北岛海空军基地
steer a course to NAS North Island.
带我们回家
Take us home.
你们今天都非常令人敬佩
You handled yourselves admirably today.
你们应该感到骄傲
You should be proud.
探员们 谢谢你们
Agents, thank you.
中校 我们走吧
Commander, join me?
这个 呃
Listen, uh,
Navid探员
Agent Navid,
之前 我发火的时候
about earlier, when I snapped...
吐了我一身
And then vomited all over me.
没事的
It's okay.
你压力太大了那时候
You were under a lot of stress.
呃
Uh...
不是压力的事儿
it wasn't the stress.
Vincent的事情之后
After Vincent...
我想我可能会有些问题
I think I got kind of messed up
在遇到像你一样的人的时候
when it comes to people like you.
穆♥斯♥林♥
Muslims.
这是错的
It was wrong,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
我觉得你我之间
I think you and I...
会变成很好的朋友 Lamb军士
are going to be good friends, Petty Officer Lamb.
朋友 真的吗
Friends? Really?
当然
Of course.
我们几乎共赴黄泉啊
We almost died together.
这连系太特别了
That is a special bond.
Callen Sam和我之前一起死里逃生过 现在
Callen and Sam and I almost died together once, and now,
我们是最好的朋友
we are best of friends.
好吧 你俩开始有点上头了
All right, you two are getting a little loopy.
去吃点东西吧 一整天没吃东西了
Why don't you get some food? You haven't eaten all day.
- 是的 - 是的 如果够幸运的话食堂可能还有些
- Yeah. - Yeah, if you're lucky, the galley may have some more
- 布法罗花椰菜 - 是的
- of that buffalo cauliflower. - Yeah.
你根本没碰过
If you haven't eaten it all.
这不是我的问题 大家今天胃口都不太好
Well, it's not my problem. Everyone lost their appetite.
- 好吧 - 来吧
-Yeah. -Come on.
多谢
Thank you.
你还担心他吗
You still worried about him?
我从没担心过他
I was never worried about him.
船上都是好人
Ship's in good hands.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
这是我人生最好一澡了
That was the best shower of my life.
- 我们 - 是个假警报
- We can... - So it was a false alarm.
呃 什么
Sorry. What?
我没怀孕
I'm not pregnant.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I...
不 别 不用抱歉
No, don't be s... don't be s... don't be sorry.
别 这不是
Don't be. This is not...
这一定很 呃
This must have been a, uh...
今天对于你来说
Today must have been...
你肯定吓坏了
incredibly scary for you,
呃
and, uh...
你真的不该经历这些的
...I'm sorry that you had to go through that.
别抱歉
Please don't apologize.
我 我
I-- I...
对不起我没告诉你 还让你
I'm sorry for not having told you, and brought you...
这个 我明白 你知道
Oh, listen, I get it, you know?
我明白 你可以不告诉我的 你
I get it. You don't have to tell me. It's-- You...
你知道我对要孩子这件事
You know how I feel about having kids,
你不想我有太大期待
and you didn't want me to get my hopes up.
哦 你没
Uh, you didn't...
我要是你可能也会这样
I wouldn't have told me, either.
我们可以不谈这的
We don't have to talk about this.
回家就好
Let's just go home.
我想说
I want to talk about it.
我想面对这事
I'm done not talking about it.
好
Okay.
实际上 回避问题是因为我们害怕
In fact, avoiding the issue because we're afraid
这是我见过最荒唐的事情
is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen,
我们的生活并不应该伴随恐惧 对吧
'cause we don't work with fear, right?
我们是靠诚实的
We work with honesty.
我希望我可以对你诚实 告诉你一切
And I want to be able to tell you everything.
这才是我嫁给你的原因
That's why I married you.
我也想畅所欲言
And I want to tell you everything, too,
但我也怕会失去你
but I'm also terrified I'm gonna lose you.
不会的 Deeks
That is never happening, Deeks.
我不会离开你的
I am not gonna leave you.
宝贝
Baby.
我不会离开你
I'm not leaving you.
你今天以为你怀孕了
You thought you were having a baby today.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表