- 对 - 呃 其实
- Yes. - Um, actually,
他只是半个老板 半个
he owns halfof this place. Half.
- 准确来说 - 我是负责运营这里的大脑
- Technicality. - I'm the brains of the operation.
他更像是 你懂的 脾脏
He is more like, you know, the spleen.
还是胰腺吧 更有功能性
I'd say I'm the pancreas. Much more functional.
或者是淋巴结
Maybe a lymph node.
- 或者大肠 - 我不喜欢这个聊天的走向
- Or a large intestine. - I don't like where this conversation is going.
- 我喜欢 - 我喜欢
- I do. - I do like...
我的搭档Rountree 正式地问一下 你的第一天过得怎么样
my man Rountree. Officially, how was your first day?
呃 有起有落
Uh, had its ups and downs.
噢 文字游戏
Oh! Word play.
我尊重你的想法 呃 我想说 这一天过得太燃了
I respect that. Uh, I was gonna say I thought it was lit.
噢 我的天 真的吗
Oh, my God. Really?
吹过头爆了
Bombastic.
- 噢 屌♥炸了 - 超级C-4炸♥弹♥
- Oh, pyro-fantastic. - Super C-4 plastic.
我想你是要炸了垫圈
I thought you were gonna blow a gasket.
噢 幸好我避开了棺材
Oh, good thing I avoided the casket.
求你们了 让他们停下来
Please, make them stop.
让他们停 让他们停
Make them stop. Make them stop.
- 干杯 - 我要为了这个干杯
- Cheers. - I'll drink to that.
- 嗯 - 干杯
- Mmm. - Drink it!
这酒不太行
That is a bad beer.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表