You okay?
还好
Yeah.
我和行动中心联络一下
Just gonna call Ops.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
噢 怎么
Oh, yeah?
好吧 你想说什么 Navid探员
Well, what do you want to talk about, Agent Navid?
Vincent Davis军士
Petty Officer Vincent Davis.
他怎么了
What about him?
在他被逮捕之前
You exchanged messages with him
你和他通了好几个月的短♥信♥
in the months leading up to his arrest.
你想知道什么
And you want to know what?
我是不是伊♥斯♥兰♥国的间谍
If I'm an ISIS spy?
这就是你想问的吗
Is that it?
我可能只是个傻子
Maybe I'm just an idiot.
你有这么信过吗 Navid探员
Did you ever consider that, Agent Navid?
我在船上可能没什么朋友
Maybe I don't have a lot of friends on this ship,
我唯一的朋友
and the one that I did have...
我最信任的那个人
The one that I trusted the most...
结果是一个叛徒
he turned out to be a traitor.
这样可以了吗
We done talking?
- 怎么了 Nell - 所以 很不幸
- What's up, Nell? - So, unfortunately,
我们没能找到Sajida同伴的线索
we are no closer to finding Sajida's partner.
我们尝试着追踪他的电♥话♥
We tried tracing his phone,
但他应该已经关机了 或者把手♥机♥销毁了
but he must have turned it off or destroyed it.
好吧 我们试试其他的 谢谢
All right, we'll give it another shot. Thanks.
- 探员 警探 - 怎么了
- Agent. Detective. - Yeah?
我们遇到个难题
We've got a problem.
- 发生什么了 - 我们从中尉那里
- What's going on? - Some of the samples we took
取到的样本被污染了
from Lieutenant Grant have been contaminated.
被什么污染了
With what?
其他人的血
With someone else's blood.
应该是在她死前的打斗过程中造成的
It probably happened during the struggle that led to her death.
Sajida没有任何开放性伤口
Sajida didn't have any open wounds.
说明和中尉打斗的
Which means her partner
是她的同伴
must have been the one fighting with Grant.
如果他俩的血混在了一起
If his blood mixed with hers,
那他一定已经接触到病毒了
then it's almost certain he's been exposed.
如果我们没能在他被感染之前找到
And if we don't find him before he becomes contagious...
谁知道他会再传染多少人
Then who knows how many more he's gonna infect.
好了吗
Ready?
走吧
Go time.
好了 Sajida 最后一次机会
All right, Sajida, last chance.
别再浪费时间了
Stop wasting your time.
是你剩的时间不多了
That is something you don't have a lot of.
你看起来不怎么样
You're not looking so good.
你知道你胸口上是什么东西吗 Sajida
You know what that thing is on your chest, Sajida?
那是个蓝牙探测器 它会显示你的体温
That's a Bluetooth sensor. It tells us your body temperature
和心跳 现在
and your heart rate, and right now,
你已经烧到39度8了 而且越来越高
you are at 103.6, and you're rising.
你知道之后会发生什么吗
You know what happens next?
你会得皮疹 然后呕吐 然后内出血
You get a rash, and then vomiting, and then internal bleeding.
我们就想知道你为什么针对Grant中尉
We just want to know why you targeted Lieutenant Grant.
你的计划是什么
What was your plan?
我们知道你在夏威夷的时候感染了她
We know you infected her when you crossed paths in Hawaii,
然后她感染了整艘船的人
and then she infected her whole entire ship.
你为什么又在洛杉矶再和她见面
Why did you pick her up again in Los Angeles?
告诉我们 我们会救你
Tell us that, we will save you.
你知道吗 我已经开始相信你了
You know, I actually started to believe you,
但是现在我知道你们又在骗人
but now I know you're lying again.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们说的所有事情都是真的
Everything we've said is true.
我们给Grant注射了病毒的时候
We injected Grant with the virus
是我和她在车站碰面以后
afterwe picked her up from the station.
所以她怎么传染给其他人
So how could she infect her ship, huh?
你个骗子
You are a liar!
但如果是真的
But if it is true,
如果病毒已经传到了整艘船
if the virus has spread to the ship,
上帝保佑了我们的任务
then God has blessed our mission.
他创造了奇迹
He has made miracles happen.
好吧 这根本没道理啊
Well, that doesn't make any sense.
她说的是实话
She was telling the truth in there.
军事英雄
"Military heroes."
什么
What?
我们第一次和她谈话的时候 她说
Well, the first time we talked to her, she said
病毒会杀死我们的军事英雄
that the virus was gonna kill our "military heroes."
我们以为这是忠诚号♥上的成员
We assumed this was the crew of the Allegiance.
对 但她根本不知道他们被感染了
Yeah, but she didn't even know they were infected,
所以她很明显在说其他的
so she obviously was talking about something else.
如果上校是对的呢
What if the colonel was right?
如果他们正打算放了她 然后呢
What if they were gonna release her? And then what?
然后 当地警♥察♥把她接走
Well, then, local PD picks her up,
带她去医院 做检查
takes her to the hospital, has her checked out.
对 但她是海军 她会被送到
Right, but because she's Navy, she gets transferred to the...
军人医院
military hospital.
在有人怀疑埃博拉之前
Before anyone suspects Ebola,
她已经感染了医生 护士和其他病人
she's already infected doctors, nurses and other patients.
但唯一的问题是
The only problem is,
其他人不能进入军事医院
is that other guy can't get into the military hospital
因为安保太紧了
because security's too tight.
好吧 平民医院
Okay. Civilian hospital?
不 但是马什里克军只攻击军事目标
No, but the Mashriq Army only hits military targets.
他们从来没有偏离过他们模式
They've never deviated from their MO.
军事英雄 老兵
"Military heroes." Veterans.
退伍军人
The VA.
Nell Fatima 我们认为他在目标是退伍军人医院
Nell, Fatima, we think he's targeting the VA hospital.
问题是 我们甚至不知道他长什么样
Problem is, we don't even know what he looks like.
实际上 我们知道
Actually, we do.
疾控中心刚刚确认了Grant中尉
The CDC just identified the Ebola strain
身上的埃博拉病毒株
from Lieutenant Grant.
是苏丹埃博拉
It's Ebola Sudan.
我们联♥系♥了处理疫情的当地诊所
We contacted the local clinics handling the outbreak,
他们发给我们三张医务人员的照片
and they sent us three photos of clinic workers
只工作了一天就离开了
who deserted after only one day of work.
你们找的人叫Fadel Ali
The man you're looking for is Fadel Ali.
漂亮 接入退伍军人医院的摄像头
Great. Access the VA's cameras
找出他是不是已经在那里了
and find out if he's already there.
我们会做的 但是 Kensi
We're on it, but, Kensi,
马什里克军之所以选择这种菌株
the Mashriq Army may have chosen this strain
可能是因为新的治疗方法尚未对其进行测试
because the new treatments have yet to be tested against it.
什么 意思是可能无法治疗吗
What? Meaning it may not be curable?
是的
That is correct.
我们在路上了
We're on our way.
前台没有人认出Ali
No one at the front desk recognized Ali.
是 我们也看不到任何东西
Yeah, we're not seeing anything on our end, either.
可能我们错了
Well, maybe we're wrong.
可能他准备袭击不同的目标
Maybe he's hitting a different target.
我们没错 十二点钟方向
We're not wrong. 12 o'clock.
Nell 传染病研究所得让人尽快赶过来
Nell, we need USAMRIID ASAP.
收到
We're on it.
他昨晚才被感染
He was only infected last night.
可能他还没有传染性
Maybe he's not contagious yet.
你真的想试吗
You really want to take that chance?
我觉得他发现我了
I think he just made me.
- 联邦探员 - 趴下
- Federal agents! - Get down!
退后 退后
Stay back! Stay back!
我会给她注射的
Or I will inject her.
Fadel
Fadel,
我们知道你已经感染了
we know that you've been infected.
我们可以帮你
We can help you.
拜托 你没必要这样死
Please. You don't have to die this way.
放下
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表