国王
The king,
以农夫毁坏的尸体为食物
feeding off the ruined corpses of peasants.
而农夫们
And the peasants
只是看着
just watching.
他们知道他们在这个世界上的位置
They know their place in the world.
但如果国王自己变成毁坏了的东西呢
But what if the king himself has become a ruined thing?
那么 他的位置又在哪里呢
What, then, is his place?
好久不见了 母亲
It's been a long time, Mother.
Kens
Kens!
- 你在做什么 - 我想跟你生个孩子
- What are we doing? - I want to have kids with you.
什么 我们在造小人吗
What? We're making babies?
啊 可以了
Uh... Here you go.
我们可以把房♥子卖♥♥了
We can sell the house,
我们可以住在一辆道奇凌特房♥车里
We can all live in a Sprinter van
最重要的是 我们可以教孩子们冲浪
and above all, we can teach the kids how to surf.
我们能教他们法语 还能采浆果
And we can teach them French, and we can collect berries.
好的 好 但是宝贝 宝贝 我 我不会说法语啊
Okay, yeah, but baby-baby, I don't-I-I don't speak French
而且有些野生浆果是 是有毒的
and some of those wild berries a-are poisonous.
而且 我们 我们得把孩子送去上学
And we got to-we got to... kids got to be in school.
没事 我们可以在货车里自己教他们
That's okay, because we can homeschool them in the van.
绝对没问题
It's totally fine.
好吧 这真是个糟糕的计划
Okay, this is a-this is a terrible plan.
什么 在货车里教育他们吗
What-- homeschooling them in the van
- 还是绳索 - 我是说 都不是好主意
or the rope? I mean, both.
不过 没关系的 你知道吗
It's okay, though. You know why?
因为好消息是
'Cause the great news is
即使是这世界上最坏的计划
even the worst plan in the world is better
也比把你的尸体从天花板上刮下来强
than scraping your remains off the ceiling.
好的吧 说的好
And there it is, there's the touché
我只有只手可数的
I have only a handful of memories that
欢乐回忆
I look back upon with fondness.
而大多数的都是在这里
And most of them are right there.
和你在一起
With you.
你什么都不想跟我说吗
Have you nothing to say to me?
哦 我想
Oh, I do.
我是那个
I'm the one
这辈子
who led you down
辜负了你的人
this path.
我只想跟你说
And I just want to say...
对不起
...I'm sorry.
你抱歉
You're sorry.
这就是你要说的吗
That's all you have to say?
一个母亲不会遗弃她的孩子
A mother doesn't abandon her child.
他们把你从我这里抢走了
They took you from me.
保护孩子是一个母亲的工作
A mother's job is to protect.
而你把我喂给了豺狼
And you fed me to the jackals.
你知道他们逼我做了些什么吗
Do you have any idea what they made me do?
你知道我杀了多少人吗
Do you know how many lives I've taken?
多少女人
How many women?
多少个孩子
How many children?
- 对不起 - 别说了
- I'm sorry. - Stop saying that!
我的心是黑的
My heart is black.
我们还有90秒
We Got 90 seconds!
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too!
嘿 我们会住在货车里
Hey! We're gonna live in a van!
哦 上帝 这真是个糟糕的计划
Oh, God, this is a terrible plan!
那你为什么要这么做
Then why'd you do it?
那你这辈子为什么要奴役我过这样的生活 哈
Why'd you enslave me in this life, huh?
因为这样的生活给了我们目标
Because this life gives us purpose.
和生活的理想
And ideals to live by.
而作为回报
And in return,
我们令这个世界上其他人能有目标及理想
that's what we give the world.
能在夜晚安睡在他们的床上
That others sleep peacefully in their beds at night,
因为像你和我这样的生物
because creatures such as you and I
随时准备着为了他们
stand ready to commit violence
实施暴♥力♥
on their behalf?
这些谎言只是你为了安慰自己创造的恶魔而说的
Those are just lies you tell to pacify the demons you've created.
如果那是谎言
If they are,
那么 我也是那样欺骗我自己的
then they are also the lies I tell myself.
我们违背了人性
We betrayed humanity.
我们亏欠了太多
We owe it a debt.
只能用我们的
A debt that can only be paid
鲜血偿还
with our blood.
噢
Oh!
哇 噢 再快点
Whoa! Oh, go faster!
我的天
My God!
噢 天呐 噢
Oh, my Go... Oh!
噢 我的天 你还好吗
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
- 还好 - 你被烧伤了吗
- Yeah. - Did you burned?
- 我还好 - 宝贝
- I'm okay. - Baby.
噢 天呐
Oh, my God.
我快吓尿了
I need to pee.
我已经尿了
I think I just did
我已经警告过你了 兄弟
You were warned, brother.
别
Don't.
你看到你的杰作了吗 妈妈
Do you see your creation, Mother?
- 你为你带给世界的这些感到骄傲吗 - 噢 不 不
- Are you proud of what you've brought into the world? - Oh, no, no,
噢 天呐
Oh, God.
噢 天呐
Oh, God.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
为了回到
"To get back up
光辉的世界
"To the shining world
我的指引和我
"From there
从那里
"My guide and I
走进了
"Went into that
隐秘的隧♥道♥
"Hidden tunnel.
沿着这条路走
"And Following its path
透过一个圆孔
"Through a round aperture
我的眼前出现了天上
"I saw appear Some of the most beautiful things
最美的东西
that Heaven can bear."
在那里
"Where we came forth...
我们看到了星星
...and saw stars."
没错
Yes.
在那里
"Where we came forth,
我们再次看到了星星
and once more saw the stars."
我们都将会死去
♪ We're all gonna die. ♪
我们都将会死去
♪ We're all gonna die. ♪
这是Ahkos让我记住的所有事情
Everything Ahkos ordered me to commit to memory.
合约任务
Contracting ops.
暗♥杀♥
Ghost hits.
非法交易 还有负责人的名字
Illegal trade enforcement. As well as the names of those responsible.
我向你保证 我们量刑时会考虑到你的全力合作
You have my word that the full extent of your cooperation will be taken into consideration.
Ahkos死了
Ahkos is gone.
我希望其他人都在囚禁中死去
I hope the rest die in chains.
我应该保护他的
I should have protected him.
你要阻止谁
From whom?
军队
The military?
Fimmel
From Fimmel?
我自己
Myself.
你已经用你所拥有的
You did the best that you could
为你所爱的人
with what you had
做得够好了
for someone you love.
如果你自己都
How do you instill
不知道什么是正义
morality
你又怎么去教别人
when you're not even sure if you still have your own?
他有一件事说对了
He was right about one thing.
是我毁了他
I failed him.
他的人生不该是这样
This was not the life for him.
我 很担心你的人生也不该是这样
I'm... worried that this isn't the life for you, either.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表