She didn't want anybody else taking the risk,
而且你也帮不了什么
and there's nothing you could do.
可以分担风险
Could've shared the risk.
我们都可以 不是什么都帮不了
We all could have. That's not nothing.
Anna是我们的家人
Anna's family.
抱歉 我们说的是Anna Kolcheck吗
Sorry, are we talking about Anna Kolcheck?
她不是回到CIA了吗
Isn't she back with the CIA?
我错过了什么
What am I missing?
很多 像以前一样
A lot, as usual.
- 她有麻烦了吗 - 我不知道
- Is she in trouble? - I don't know.
抓到Raines后我们会处理这件事
We'll deal with it after we take care of Raines.
哦呃 顺便一说 防弹小子已准备就绪
Oh, uh, FYI, Bulletproof is ready.
虽然上次她抢在我前面
She may have gotten the jump on me last time,
但是不会再发生这样的事了 哦
but it's not gonna happen again. Oh!
伙计们 Raines刚把硬盘交给了中国人
Guys, Raines just handed off the drive to the Chinese.
好的 我们停在了路北侧
All right, we just pulled up on the north side.
- 他们要离开了 - 我们要抓人了 行动
- And they're about to split. - We gotta take 'em. Let's go.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
- 不许动 - 嘿 不许动
- No! Stop! - Hey, stop!
我去追Raines
I got Raines.
Raines 不许动
Raines, stop!
不 不
No! No,
- 不不 - LAPD 让开 大家后退
- no, no! - LAPD. Move out the way. Guys, back up.
赶紧离开这里 快走
Get out of here, let's go.
你这次可跑不掉了
You are not getting away this time.
又来
Not this again.
拿到硬盘了
Got the drive.
我打赌是你把Anderson家所有的表都给停了 对不
I'm betting it was your idea to change the clocks at Anderson's house.
简直是天好的计划啊 可惜你忘了调洒水的机器
It was a great, fantastic plan, except for the fact you forgot the sprinkler system.
无所谓了 我打赌我把这家伙搞得 大叫外星人呀
Whatever. I bet I had this one crying, "Little green men."
我真是为你感到抱歉 Raines
I feel sorry for you, Raines.
自己把自己作成这样
You brought this on yourself.
可这正证实了我的点
Well, I guess it just proves my point, Beale.
自生自灭
Self-annihilation...
是人类的本性
it's in our nature.
不是吧
Seriously?
又一张桌子
Another table?
总比一枪打死他强吧
Again, I could have shot him.
- 成吧 - Callen
- Uh-huh. - Hey, Callen?
怎么了 Nell
Yeah, go ahead, Nell.
我刚刚收到LAPD频道的通讯
I just got an alert from an LAPD scanner.
他们一个小时前把Anna Kolcheck抓起来了
They picked up Anna Kolcheck an hour ago.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你这折腾半天最后还是把自己弄回监狱是什么意思啊
I mean, what is the point if you're just gonna end up back in prison?
我只是不想连累你
Point is you don't end up there with me.
你要是也被抓起来我一辈子也不会原谅我自己
I couldn't live with myself if you did.
就几天了
Just a few more days.
我们说好了不是吗
That's what we said, Anna, right?
我们应该珍惜彼此共度的那些时光
Maybe we should just be happy with the time we had.
- 我这就给Hetty打电♥话♥ - Callen
- I'm gonna call Hetty. - Callen...
- 她会处理好这件事的 她可以找人 - Callen求你了
- She'll fix this. She'll call someone. - Callen, please.
这事儿没完
This is not over.
不好意思打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
我是司法部的助理检察官Allan Williams
I'm Assistant U.S. Attorney Allan Williams.
你能给我们几分钟吗
Can you just give us a second, please?
我是来跟Kolcheck女士谈话的
Actually, I'm here to talk to Ms. Kolcheck.
她连个律师都没有
Okay. Well, she doesn't even have a lawyer here,
所以你最好离远点儿
so maybe you ought to back off.
这就是为什么我来这儿 Callen探员
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing, Agent Callen.
Kolcheck女士 你的逮捕令被撤销了
Ms. Kolcheck, the warrant for your arrest has been vacated.
不是撤销
Actually, that's not even accurate.
你的逮捕令压根就没存在过 凭空消失了
The warrant for your arrest doesn't exist. It's gone.
什么意思
What do you mean it's gone?
司法部没有Anna Kolcheck的犯罪记录
DOJ has no criminal record on file for Anna Kolcheck.
法警 洛杉矶警局 LAPD
Neither do the marshals or the sheriffs, LAPD,
FBI 国际刑♥警♥
FBI, Interpol.
监狱局都没有你服刑的记录
Bureau of Prisons doesn't even have a record of your incarceration.
LAPD是以报假警逮捕你的
So since all LAPD can actually arrest you for is making a false 911 call,
我来这里就是想搞清楚到底是什么情况
I came down here hoping that you could explain to me what the hell's going on.
你确定你没事儿吗
You sure you're okay?
确定 不确定
Yeah. Mm, no.
我也不知道
I don't know.
脑子里一直在想费米悖论
- I just keep thinking about the Fermi paradox. - Yeah.
那么多银河系他们都在哪儿呢
Like, there's so much galaxy out there, but where are they?
正好你说起这个
It's funny you should mention that.
我有件事儿跟你说
I have to tell you something.
我跟Anderson聊过了
So, I spoke to Anderson.
看来他
- Yeah. - It turns out
没有从Jason Ward家里偷51区的照片
he didn't steal the Area 51 photo from Jason Ward's apartment.
鉴识那边没搜到
And the forensic search came back empty.
- 那谁偷的啊 - 我不知道
- Well, then, who stole the photo? - I don't know.
不管谁偷的 他们落了一张
But whoever did, they missed one.
看看这个
Check this out.
这是张Ward和Anderson在咖啡馆见面时的照片
It's footage of Ward and Anderson at the coffee shop when they met.
我稍稍调了一下
I did a little enhancing.
你看看这像啥
What does that look like to you?
我信大过滤器理论个鬼
The Great Filter can bite me.
别逗了 我们当然知道
Are you kidding me? Of course we knew.
你露的第一个马脚就是你每天晚上都着急回家
The first tip-off was the fact that you were eager to get home every night.
第二 你莫名开始留头发 虽然不是很好发现
Secondly, you're growing your hair out. I mean, it's almost imperceptible...
但老好看了呢 想摸
but it's beautiful, and I want to pet it.
当然我不会 我就是说你这发型就是你露馅儿的罪魁祸首
And I won't, but I'm just saying it gives everything away.
很聪明嘛你 但我打赌你不知道
You're very smart, but I, uh... I bet you didn't know
那条大众点评评论是Anna发的
that Anna here was responsible for that Yelp review.
神马 灵感之火 是你啊
What?! "Fires of creation." That's you?
您简直是诗人啊 甜心
That was poetry, sweetheart.
- 谢了姐们儿 - 你造吗
- Thank you. - You know what, that's fine.
你以后跟我们这儿免费吃夏威夷米饭汉堡 一辈子都免费
You, free loco moco for life. In fact, right now.
现在你饿吗 我现在就给你做
Are you hungry? I can make one right now.
- 不不 我不饿 - 快让本大厨给你露一手
- No, no, I'm good. - I can flip it up, I can flip it down.
- 我真的不饿 - 她人呢 我闺女人呢
- I can flip it around. - Where is she? Where's my daughter?
我的心肝宝贝
My Anoushka.
噢
Oh...
爸爸
Papa.
你 Martin同志
You, Martin.
你有伏特加
You have vodka?
有有有 这是个酒吧当然有
Yeah. Yeah, I do. It's a bar.
你有好多好多伏特加吗
You have lots of vodka?
我不知道您说的好多好多 佛特加
I don't know if your definition of "Lots of wodka"
跟我觉得的好多好多佛特加是不是一个概念
is the same as my definition of lots of wodka.
- 我怎么开始念佛特加了 - 你却是开始念佛特加了
- And now I'm saying "Wodka." - Now you're saying wodka.
- 太魔性了 - 我要买♥♥你所有的佛特加
- Why do I do that? - I want to buy all of your vodka.
买♥♥给所有人
Vodka for everybody!
喝喝喝
- OK - Just drink!
可以啊
That'll work.
我那份带走吧
We'll get that to go.
我来的挺是时候啊
Looks like I arrived just in time.
FBI把中国间谍带走了么
FBI take custody of the Chinese operatives?
带走了 Lau的未婚妻在间安全屋里
Yeah. Lau's fiancée's at the safe house.
Hetty给你回信了吗
You hear from Hetty?
回了
Yeah.
她说她不知道
Yeah, she, uh, claimed she didn't know that
Anna之前一直跟我在一起
Anna was staying with me.
她怎么可能不知道
We both know that's a lie.
你觉得这事儿是她安排的
You think she had a hand in this?
估计
Maybe.
也可能是Joelle和CIA弄的
And maybe it was Joelle and the CIA.
不管是谁 这事儿办得还挺悬的
But whoever it was, they cut it a little close.
你就是放不下心来享受这一切是不是
You just can't enjoy this, can you?
好吧好吧 来点儿佛特加吗
You're right. Wodka?
铛然啦
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表