You're really thinking about bringing them into this, too?
你就当 呃
Let's just say, uh,
他们并不赞成我在美国的生活方式吧
they don't exactly approve of my life out here.
而且 呃 我已经好几个月没和他们说过话了
And, uh, I haven't talked to them in months.
就这些 呃 差不多就这些了
That's, uh, that's pretty much it.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 我感觉自己的查克拉又要堵了 - 嗯哼
- I'm feeling very blocked up here again. - Mm-hmm.
我要进去了 呃
I think I'm gonna go, uh,
看看他们能不能马上再净化一下我的能量
see if they can get me in again right away.
务必要去啊
By all means.
Zane的那些朋友们死都不会开那种面包车的
There's no way Zane's friends would be caught dead driving that van.
没错 枪手是客人的概率
Yeah, making it a lot less likely
又大大减少了
that the shooter was actually a guest.
Kens Deeks 我跟Donington核实过了
Kens, Deeks, I, uh, I checked with Donington,
Nick Moore被辞退的原因是
and it looks like Nick Moore was let go
因为他有点酗酒的小毛病
because he has a bit of a drinking problem
之后恶化到喝着酒上班了
that became a drinking at work problem.
从那以后 他就没有稳定的工作了
He hasn't held a steady job since.
马上就到他家了 谢了 Nell
Nearing his place now. Thanks, Nell.
所以Franklin的事让我开始思考了
So Franklin got me thinking.
你我之间是不是
Are there still things
也藏着彼此不知道的事情啊
that you and I don't know about each other?
因为咱们早就答应彼此 所有事要完全坦白的
'Cause I know we agreed to total honesty,
- 而我很明显是个超级坦率的人啊 - 是哦 哈哈
- and I'm an open book, I just... - Right.Ha!
可真对不起 但你这是嘲笑个啥
I'm sorry, what was that?
我碰巧就知道你起码有一个隐藏极深的 黑暗的秘密
I happen to know that there's at least one deep, dark secret
还一直没有告诉我
that you haven't told me yet.
哦 我真切的祈求你告诉我是什么秘密
Oh, and what, pray tell, may that be?
嗯 就是一件小小的事儿 嗯
Um, just the small matter of your, um,
- 你当艳舞表演者的那段过去 - 不
- past as an exotic dancer. - No.
- 真抱歉 脱衣舞演员 - 啊
- Sorry, stripper. - Ah.
以及你跳舞时的 那个神秘的艺名
And the mysterious name under which you performed.
我已经开始后悔提起这话茬了
I immediately regret this line of questioning.
- 呃 抗♥议♥ 我申请删除该辩论内容 - 哦 不行 别想
- Uh, objection. Move to strike. - Oh. Nope. Nope.
删除申请: 指当事人可请求法♥院♥删除诉答文书中
不充分的答辩或诽谤性等不相关内容
我不会让你这么轻易就脱身的
You're not getting out of this that easily, at least,
起码不能像你脱衣服那样容易
not as easily as your clothes coming off.
哦 哇哦 说的漂亮
Oh, wow. Touche
完全没预见你这波妙语连珠 以及你最后的那句彩头
Did not even see that coming, your little parlay there.
Kens
Kens?
Nick Moore吗
Nick Moore?
联邦探员 我们想和你谈谈
Federal agents. We'd like to talk to you.
追吧
Go.
每次都要跑
Every damn time.
这一时刻真的要发生了 哦
It is officially happening. Oh!
要上了 Kens 我等这一刻等了好久了
Here we go! Kens, I've been waiting for this moment.
不许动
Freeze!
去吧精灵球
哇哦
Whoa!
这是个什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
洛杉矶警♥察♥的新进小玩具
Just a new toy from LAPD.
你要是提醒我一下就更好了
A heads-up would've been nice.
好吧 那我现在追加个提醒
All right, retroactive heads-up.
- 呵呵哒 - 帮我解开这东西
- Ha, ha. - Get me out of this thing.
- 行了行了 - 你看见刚才那一幕了吗 简直太棒了
- Yeah, yeah, yeah... - Did you see that? That was amazing.
我感觉自己完全就是蝙蝠侠本侠啊
I've never felt more like Batman in my life.
顺便说一下
By the way,
你可别以为我忘了咱们刚才谈的那件事
don't think that I've forgotten about our little conversation,
Bruce Wayne先生
Mr. Bruce Wayne.
Bruce Wayne是蝙蝠侠的真实身份
Bruce Wayne 哦 天啦噜 这名字可太聪明了
Bruce Wayne. Oh, my God, that's genius.
我当时怎么没想到啊
How come I didn't think of that?
- 翻过身来 - 下一位上台 为各位带来视觉享受的是
- Turn around. - And next on the main stage,
除了蒙头斗篷以外 什么都没穿的
wearing nothing but a cowl
腹肌八块人鱼线应有尽有的 Bruce Wayne
is Bruce Wayne for your entertainment.
看上去眼熟不
Look familiar?
那可有趣了 因为这是在你的公♥寓♥里找到的
That's funny, 'cause it was found in your apartment,
还有好多同样的装置呢
along with plenty others just like it.
如果你此刻坐在那里 小脑瓜正拚命运作
If you're sitting there trying to figure out
想知道自己究竟被烤的几成熟了
how cooked you are, let me just
让我直接来帮你省省脑细胞吧
save you the brain cells.
你正处于油焖和油炸之间这个熟度
It's someplace between fricasseed and deep-fried,
因为我们已经抓住了你信♥用♥卡♥诈骗的罪证
'cause we already have you on credit card fraud.
而且你这项罪名还不是普通程度的小罪
And it's not the garden variety type, either.
你持有盗取信息资料的装置 所以是重罪
Possession of skimming equipment has graduated you to a felony.
哦 你要被炸得特别酥脆了呢
Oh, it's getting extra crispy
可我们还没说到你窃取机密技术
and we haven't even talked about
或是谋杀未遂的事呢
the stolen classified technology or the attempted murder.
谋杀未遂 我杀谁了
Attempted murder? Of who?
你的前同事 Andre Vizquel
Your former coworker Andre Vizquel.
你懂的 你朝他开了两枪的男人
You know, the guy you shot twice?
哥们儿 他正命悬一线呢 他要是死了
Buddy, he is holding on by a thread, and if he dies,
你知道自己面临怎样的罪名吗
you know what you're looking at?
一级谋杀罪
First degree murder charge.
好了 等等
Okay, wait.
我觉得你们把这件事搞错了
I-I think you guys got this all wrong.
听着 第一点 我最近正处于一个
Okay, look, first off, I've been in a really,
非常 非常艰难的处境
a really rough spot lately.
我在哪里都找不到工作
I can't find a job anywhere.
我敢发誓是Donington把我放在雇佣黑名单上了
I swear Donington is blacklisting me.
是的 我们知道你为何被解雇
Yeah, we know why you got fired.
所以发生了什么事
So what happened?
你走投无路 开始盗取信♥用♥卡♥了
You turned to credit card skimming?
这些装置制♥作♥起来很简单的
They're simple devices to make.
把它们放在指定地点 开始收集号♥码就行
All you got to do is plant them, let them collect numbers
收个几天 再把信息放到暗网上卖♥♥掉
for a few days and then sell the batch on the dark web.
不缺买♥♥家的 钱很容易赚
No shortage of buyers. It's easy money.
很显然 钱还是不够多
Evidently not enough money.
仅仅能让我维持财务的周转
It kept me afloat, barely.
然后有一天 我收到一条奇怪的信息
Then one day, I get a strange message
这个发件人知道我所有的信息
from someone who knows an awful lot about me.
我的真实身份 我的旧工作 盗取信♥用♥卡♥ 所有的事都知道
My real identity. My old job, the skimming, all of it.
然后他们威胁说要披露我的秘密
And they threatened to reveal me,
除非我愿意从Donington那里偷点东西
or I could steal something for them from Donington
然后还能从中获得一笔钱
and make a big payday in the process.
你在Donington做的可不止是偷东西这么简单
Except you weren't just stealing from Donington.
你是把上千海军的性命置于不顾
You were putting potentially thousands of sailors' lives at risk.
我什么都不知道 我 我只
I don't know anything about that. I-I just...
我只知道 我只是想要钱 就这样
I just know-- I just wanted the money, okay?
这笔钱很大
It was good money.
非常大的一笔钱
It was real good money.
足够让我在墨西哥重头再来了
Enough to start over in Mexico.
我可以重新开始了
Get me back on my feet.
他们发现这项技术丢了的时候
Was supposed to be there already
我已经在墨西哥了
by the time they realized the tech was gone.
但那并没有发生
But that didn't happen.
是的 没有发生
No, it didn't.
我很熟悉Donington有安全漏洞
Donington has security flaws, and I knew them.
但我也要能进去才行 所以下班后我邀请Vizquel一起去喝酒
But I still needed a way in, so I asked Vizquel to drinks after work,
偷他的门禁卡回到实验室
swiped his badge. Went back to the lab,
进去的时候 包括出来带着电路板都很顺利
was in and out with the circuit boards no problem.
后面发生什么了
And then what happened?
我把它们植入
I planted them on some car
那家伙在Brentwood车♥库♥的一辆车里面
in this dude's garage in Brentwood.
我把他的原本的板给换掉了
So I swapped them out with his entertainment boards
还是很顺利
and again, no problem.
但是等我到家的时候 Vizquel在那等着我
But when I got back home, Vizquel was waiting for me.
因为他发现你把他的门禁卡拿走了
Because he realized you'd taken his badge.
是的 他很不开心
Yeah. And he was not happy about it.
他发现我做的事情了
He got the truth out of me,
他要把这项技术拿回去
said he was gonna go get the tech back.
我试着说服他
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表