电缆好像进了隔壁的房♥间
Looks like the cables run into the room next door.
嘿 Deeks 来看看
Hey, Deeks. Check it out.
你发现什么了
What do you got?
如果我们可以进入这个电脑
Well, if we can get access to this,
我们或许可以知道Anderson身上发生了什么
we might be able to find out what happened to Anderson.
我一直在看Anderson的财务报告
I've been looking through Anderson's financials.
- 嗯 - 没有很多的信♥用♥卡♥交易记录
- Mm-hmm. - Doesn't have a lot of credit card transactions,
- 但有一个账户重复出现 - 哦 再多说点
- but there is one repeat appearance. - Ooh, tell me more.
在玛丽安德尔湾有一家咖啡馆
There's a coffee shop in Marina del Rey.
他最近的一次消费是几天前
His most recent purchase was just a few days ago.
他们让我们进入他们的安全摄像头
They gave us access to their security cameras.
好的 这另一个人是谁
Okay, who's this other guy?
Jason Ward
Jason Ward.
他在FBI有案底
He's got an FBI file.
他因在军事设施外而被多次拘留 包括51区
He's been detained on multiple occasions outside of military facilities, including Area 51.
啊哈
Aha.
他声称他是一个记录军事机密的摄影师
He claims he's a photographer documenting the world of military secrets.
这是他们从他那里没收的一些照片
Here are some of the pictures they confiscated from him.
噢 等等 停
Ooh, wait. Stop there.
我可能发现了点什么
I may have something.
来看看这个
Check this out.
嗯 Ward和Anderson分享了他的成果
Huh. Ward shared his work with Anderson.
可能这是双向的分享
Maybe it was a two-way street.
Anderson决定把UAP的视频泄露给下一个信徒
Anderson decided to leak UAP videos to a fellow believer.
对的 我就是这么想的
Yep. That's what I'm thinking.
好了 我们要把Jason Ward带来问问
Okay. We have to bring Jason Ward in for questioning.
找到些什么了吗
Find anything yet?
目前为止 所有东西都是完好无损的
So far, everything's intact.
没有恶意软件 没有未经授权的下载
No malware, no unauthorized downloads,
没有任何痕迹
no trace of anything crossing the air gap.
我能告诉你的是 这儿没有安全漏洞
I'm telling you, there's been no security breach.
需要访问Anderson的机密文件才能完全排除这个可能性
We need to access Agent Anderson's classified files to fully rule that out.
那你就需要探员Anderson帮忙
And you need Agent Anderson for that.
我们有最好的探员在干这个事
We have our best agents on it.
嘿 我可以问你一个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a question?
你认为
Do you think it's possible
在上面的那台无人机
that UAP up there
会是外星人吗
could be extraterrestrial?
可能性
Possible?
有可能
Yes.
合理吗 不
Probable? No.
那德雷克方程呢 我的意思是
W-What about the Drake equation? I mean,
仅我们银河系的文明估计就有一千到1亿个
that estimates between a thousand and a hundred million civilizations in our galaxy alone.
- 德雷克方程 - 对
- Drake? - Yeah.
你认真的吗 这基本上就像是随便选的数字
Are you serious? It's basically like picking a random number out of thin air.
所以你同意地球殊异假说
So you subscribe to the Rare Earth hypothesis?
只有我们的星球才有智慧的生命
That intelligent life is unique only to our planet?
不 我相信外面是有外星生命的
No, I believe that alien life is out there.
只是我相信「大过滤理论」上
Only, my money's on the Great Filter.
大过滤理论指像我们已经历了十几亿年演化
而还没发现其他外星生物的话(接下一句)
一 可能我们是最接近完成太空殖民的生物
二 其他超过我们科技力量的生物 都因为「某原因」已自毁
我们会在有机会接触外星人之前 就会毁掉我们自己
We'll destroy ourselves before we ever get a chance to make contact.
记得向我报告情况
Keep me updated.
我还没犯法
I haven't broken any laws.
我不侵犯政♥府♥或私人财产
I don't trespass on government or private property,
我没有破坏 也没有闲逛
I don't vandalize, and I don't loiter.
我只是拍照
I just take pictures.
对 拍军事和国防设施的照片
Yeah, of military and defense installations.
如果你不想让我偷看里面 那就把墙砌的再高点
You don't want me peeking inside, build bigger walls.
你不是因为你的照片才来这里的 Jason
You're not here because of your photos, Jason;
你在这里是因为你的朋友
you're here because of your friend.
Walter
Walter?
我们有几个共同爱好
We share a few hobbies.
他是无害的
He's harmless.
他失踪了
He's missing.
在你的网站上 你声称你的任务是曝光
On your website, you claim that your mission is to expose the...
美国♥军♥事的黑暗秘密
dark secrets of the U.S. Military.
现在 Walter有些大秘密要隐瞒
Now, Walter had some pretty big secrets to hide.
也许你说服了他把他们翻出来
Maybe you convinced him to turn them over.
大秘密
Big secrets?
我们是在说Walter Anderson 对吗 那个保险代理人
We're talking about Walter Anderson, right? The insurance agent?
他是国防情报员
The Defense Intelligence Agent.
丫耍我
Son of a bitch played me.
为什么这么说
How so?
Walter在对不明飞行物进行研究
Walter's into Ufology-- the study of UFOs.
我也是
So am I.
那就是我们认识的原因
That's how we met.
这并不奇怪好吗
It's not weird.
我们可没这么说
We didn't say it was.
我和Walte开始定期在小组聚会之外见面
Walter and I started meeting regularly outside the group.
上周 我刚从51区旅行回来
Last week, I had just got back from another trip to Area 51,
我给他看了一些我拍的照片
and I was showing him some photos I took.
那就是他在看的东西吗
Is that what he's looking at there?
对 但其中有一张照片 令他特别感兴趣
Yeah, but there was one photo that he was really interested in.
想要一份副本 当我拒绝的时候 他很不开心
Wanted a copy. And when I said no, he got upset.
你手♥机♥上有那张照片吗 我们能看看吗
Do you have the photo on your phone? Can we see it?
没有 这正是问题关键 他耍了我
No, that's the thing-- that's how he played me.
我跟Walter见面的那天 有人闯进了我的公♥寓♥
The day after I met with Walter, my apartment got broken into.
什么都没丢 除了那张照片
And nothing was taken, except that photo.
打印出来的和电脑里的相片
The prints, digital files on my computer,
相机内存卡 刚巧的
camera card-- it was just...
被手术般精准的删除了
surgically removed.
而现在你告诉我Walter为政♥府♥工作
And now you tell me that Walter works for the government.
这不是巧合
That's not a coincidence.
照片里都有什么
What was in the photo?
- 我不该跟你谈 - Jason
- I shouldn't be talking to you. - Jason,
Walter失踪了
Walter is missing.
如果他拿走了那张照片 我们需要知道里面有什么
If he took that photo, we need to know what's in it.
而如果你隐瞒不报的话 那是阻碍司法公正
And if you withhold that information, that's obstruction of justice.
Walter Anderson值得你进监狱吗
Is Walter Anderson worth going to prison?
那是个晚上
It was night.
我在基地上方的小山上
I was on a hill over the base...
我看见一扇机库的门是开着的
when I saw one of the hangar doors open.
里面有一架飞船
And inside there was a craft.
很光滑 圆形的
Smooth, round.
像一个飞碟
Like a saucer.
嘿 Kens 我进入Anderson的安全系统了
Hey, Kens, so I have access to Anderson's security system.
好 啊 我在看监视器
Great, uh, I'm at the monitor.
你在哪拿的 那是什么
What are you...? What is that?
- 我在做研究 - 好吧
- I'm researching. - Okay.
Nell 开始吧 我进入系统了
Nell, go ahead. I'm in the system.
看起来Anderson大概 九点之前到的家
So it looks like Anderson got home just before 9:00 last night.
现在 系统是动作激活的 但是
Now, the system is motion-activated, but...
直到第二天早上Raines探员去查看他
I'm not seeing anything until Agent Raines arrives
我什么都没看到
to check in on him the next morning.
门窗的感应器都没有启动
No window or door sensors were activated either.
嗯 那这个两点左右的区间呢
Uh, what's this area around 2:00 a.M.?
呃
Uh...
哈 这太奇怪了
Huh. That's strange.
时间码调了37分钟
The timecode jumps 37 minutes.
37分钟 有什么被删除了吗
37 minutes? Was something deleted?
很有可能
It is possible.
让我看看这个
Let me take a look into this.
- 你的表几点了 - 11:16
- What time you got? - 11:16.
和我的一样 但看看这个
Same as me. But check this out.
10:39
10:39?
10:39 37分钟的差值
10:39 That's a difference of...
37分钟 咖啡机
37 minutes. Coffee maker.
10:39
10:39.
10:39
10:39
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表