但只要我可以救回Mina
But as long as I can get Mina back,
那些对于我来说就只是历史
that is all it is to me-- history.
如果你需要我们的帮助去找Mina
If you want our help finding Mina,
我们要做一个约定
this is the deal.
拍卖♥♥会在网上进行
The auction will be held online.
Navarros的U盘包括了
The Navarros' thumb drive includes instructions
访问暗网VPN的说明
on accessing a dark Web VPN.
我们能不能追踪到源头
Can we trace the source?
也许可以 但不可能在三小时内找到
Maybe, but not in three hours.
U盘还提供了两个数字邀请函
The thumb drive also had two digital invitations
受邀者会在贝弗利山的一处私人住♥宅♥
for an exclusive auction viewing party
独家观摩拍卖♥♥会
to be held at a private residence in Beverly Hills.
他们会把贩卖♥♥人口的受害者关在那里吗
Could they be holding the trafficking victims there?
他们不会冒险暴露自己的位置
They wouldn't risk exposing their location.
聚会上有人可能知道他们被关押在哪里
Someone at the party may know where they're being held.
Sam和我可以用这个邀请函来卧底吗
Could Sam and I go in undercover using the invitations?
理论上可以
Theoretically, yes.
它只用了二维码
It only uses a matrix barcode.
没有身份或生物识别组件
No identity or biometric components.
但很遗憾的是 这些还不足以能让你们进门
But unfortunately, they won't be enough to get you in the door.
还需要每位客人两万美元的保险费用
There is a rather steep cover charge: $20,000 per guest.
每个客人都被要求把钱
And each guest is instructed to deposit that money
存入门口的一个特定银行账户
in a specific bank account at the door.
好 我们有没有那个银行账户的号♥码
Okay. Do we have the account number?
它与邀请函一起包含在附件中
It was included in an attached file with the invitations,
但是在第一次打开后 它就会自行消除
but after the initial opening, it self-deleted.
Navarros的文件已经没有了
The Navarros' files are gone.
而且他们也没法说出来了
And they're not talking anymore.
也许已经说了
Maybe they already did.
那个可以进入聚会的银行账户号♥码
The account number to get into the party.
- Francisco有没有给你 - 有
- Did Francisco give it to you? - Yes.
如果你想要我们帮你找到Mina
If you want our help to find Mina,
- 我们需要那个号♥码 - 那你们需要我
- we're gonna need that number. - Then you will need me.
我会给你进门的账户号♥码
I'll give you the account number at the door.
我们有两个邀请函 一个是我的 另一个是给我的同伴的
We have two invitations-- one for me and one for my partner.
Navarros在巴塞罗那的联♥系♥人给了我第三张邀请函
I have a third from the Navarros' contact in Barcelona.
你已经攻击那个组织好几个月了
You have been attacking that group for months.
- 如果他们知道你是谁 - 他们不知道
- If they know who you are... - They don't.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
我不会把我队友的性命赌在你的保证上
I'm not risking my team's lives on your word.
相信我 Grisha
Trust me, Grisha.
你有一小时的时间把号♥码给我 否则约定取消
You've got one hour to give me that number, or the deal is off.
你的名字是Bruce Palmer
Your name is Bruce Palmer.
你拥有一个成功的洗衣公♥司♥
You own a successful laundry business
会为酒店和度假村提供服务
that provides services to hotels and resorts.
你依靠这个组织为你提供
And you rely on this organization
源源不断的廉价劳动力
to provide you with a steady stream of cheap labor
和 嗯 性♥伴♥侣♥
and, um, sexual partners.
这肯定是最保险的背景
Well, it's definitely one of the slimiest backstops
所以谢谢
I've ever had, so thank you for that.
先前 抱歉了 Callen
I'm sorry about earlier, Callen.
我知道你信任我
I know you trust me.
去年我逃亡的时候你放了我走
You let me go when I was on the run last year.
你没必要这么做
You didn't have to.
你不像Joelle
And you're not like Joelle.
她肯定不会告诉我 Darius在这里 所以
She never would have told me that Darius was here, so...
我要谢谢你
thank you.
你说的也不全都是错的
You weren't all wrong.
在CIA工作 和Joelle共事
Working for the CIA, with Joelle...
我不喜欢这对我的影响
I don't like what it's doing to me.
你可以选择退出的
You could always get out.
然后我去干什么呢
And do what?
我能做的工作就那么几种
My job prospects are limited.
我们只需要多想一想
We just have to put our heads together.
我们能找到办法的 Anna
We can work this out, Anna.
抱歉 打扰一下
Sorry. Sorry.
呃 你们把探员Castor留在了船屋对吧
Uh, you left Agent Castor in the boatshed, right?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
我联♥系♥不上他 监控画面也都黑了
I can't reach him, and the cameras just went dark.
我让探员Castor回家了
I sent Agent Castor home.
Hetty你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here, Hetty?
是这样 我和Darius谈了谈
Well, I talked to Darius,
他愿意合作
and he's cooperated.
所以你现在知道银行账户了
So you have the account number?
我知道
I do.
然后呢
Well?
我可以资助你参加那个派对
You can use my money to get into the party,
但是我有一个条件
but I have one condition.
如果你不能信任Darius
If you can't trust Darius,
那就相信我
then trust me.
时间紧迫 Callen先生
The clock is ticking, Mr. Callen.
哇哦 Anna Kolcheck你有权利保持沉默
Wow. Anna Kolcheck, you have the right to remain silent.
- Deeks 你在干什 - 抱歉
- Deeks, what are you...? - Sorry.
开个玩笑 我不是 我才不要抓你
That was a joke. I'm not a... I'm not arresting you.
- 挺好玩的 - 见到你很高兴
- It was kind of funny. - It's good to see you.
嘿 Jake跟Alex回来了吗
Hey, is Jake back with Alex?
是的 平平安安 都在这忙什么呢
Yeah. Safe and sound. How we doing here?
我看见Beale在他的小基地里忙的热火朝天
I saw Beale breaking a sweat in the gadget room.
是的 他尝试从拍卖♥♥地点开始追踪
Yeah, he's trying to trace the auction location
找到关押被贩卖♥♥的受害者的地方
back to where the trafficking victims are being held.
但是我们认为Callen和Sam更有可能
But we think Callen and Sam will have more luck
从参加派对的人那里知道这个地点
getting the location from someone at the party.
是的 一旦他们得到地址 我们就会让洛杉矶特警介入
Yeah, and once they do, we'll go in with LAPD SWAT.
但是首先他们得能进得了派对的门
But first they have to get in the door.
好吧
Right.
邀请函 先生
Ticket, sir?
好了
Okay.
抬起手臂
Put your arms up.
- 向后转 - 谢谢配合
- Turn around. - Thank you.
好的 没问题了 可以了
Yeah, you're good.Okay.
等下
One moment.
向前一步 向后转
Go ahead and turn around.
Hetty 希望你清楚地知道自己在做什么
Hope you know what you're doing here, Hetty.
祝您开心 先生
Good day, sir.
很高兴您今天能来
So glad you could join us.
如果您可以的话请输入您的支付账号♥
If you would be so kind as to enter your account number for withdrawal.
现在请输入接收转账的账户
And now the account number to deposit the money.
三 八
Three, eight,
六 九 六 二 五
six, nine, six, two, five.
先生 应该是八位数字
It is an eight-digit number, sir.
当然
Of course.
七
突然一下想不起来了
Slipped my mind there for a second.
我理解
I understand.
请 玩的开心
Please... enjoy the party.
祝您愉快 先生
Good day, sir.
- 如果可以的话 - 他没有告诉你完整的账号♥
- If you would be so kind... - He didn't give you all the numbers?
显然没有
Apparently not.
Hetty
Hetty...
他还是告诉你了 Callen先生 这才是最重要的
He came through, Mr. Callen. That's the most important thing.
是 好吧
Yeah, well,
不过还是会有很多机会让我们被♥干♥掉
still has plenty of opportunities to get us killed.
现在请输入转账账号♥
And now the account number to deposit the money.
谢谢
Thank you.
呃
Ugh.
看看这一堆恶心的人
Would you take a look at this cesspool of disgusting people?
我们应该派Kensi带着狙击步♥枪♥去
We should just send in Kensi with a sniper rifle.
我们需要确定这个组织中的高层人物
We need to ID someone high up in the organization.
能带我们去关押被害人地方的人
Someone who can lead us to where the victims are being held.
哇哦
Whoa.
- 啥 - 发生了啥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表