Hey, Callen, what's up?
Nell Hetty在吗
Nell, hey. Is Hetty there?
她不在 我还以为她在船屋与你们见面
No. I thought she was meeting you guys at the boatshed.
我们也以为 但她没来
Yeah, so did we. She didn't show.
倒是Veronica Stephens来了
Veronica Stephens did.
那个CIA情报官Veronica Stephens
CIA intel officer, Veronica Stephens?
没错 是她
Yeah, that's the one.
你直接跟Hetty通过话 还是只收到了消息
Did you actually speak to Hetty or did she just leave a message?
直接通话的
Yeah, I spoke with her.
怎么了 什么情况
Why? What's going on?
不太确定
We're not exactly sure.
麻烦查一下一名叫Joseph Olonga的尼日利亚科学家
Can you dig into a Nigerian scientist by the name of Joseph Olonga?
嗯 他是农业工程师
Uh, he's some sort of agricultural engineer.
- 他昨天到的洛杉矶 - 没问题
- He got to L.A. Yesterday. - Will do.
还有 让Eric找找今天早上七点半左右
And see if Eric can find any footage on an altercation
威尼斯海滩Speedway的停车场
that happened at the Speedway parking lot
有没有发生冲突的监控录像
in Venice this morning around 7:30.
Veronica Stephens说她被一个蒙面人袭击了
Veronica Stephens said she was attacked by an assailant wearing a mask.
天啊 好 别的事呢
Oh, geez. Okay. Anything else?
对 找到Hetty
Yeah. Find Hetty.
这就不能保证了
No promises on that one.
你不信任Veronica吗
You don't believe Veronica?
你呢
Do you?
Hetty信她
Hetty does.
Hetty本来要在船屋和咱俩碰面
Hetty was supposed to meet us at the boatshed,
结果现在都不知道她在哪
and we have no idea where she is.
不出所料
Par for the course.
我不相信CIA的人
I don't trust the CIA.
无意冒犯
No offense,
可是他们根本就不该在本土执行任务
but they're not even supposed to be operating in this country.
补充一句 我「都是」执行海外任务的
For the record, I never operated in this country.
好极了
Wonderful.
- Anna就给CIA做过事 - 是嘛
- Anna worked with the CIA. - Yeah?
那她现在在哪
And where is she now?
嗯
Hmm?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但这是事实 对吧
But that's just the reality, right?
嗯 有机会的话她会联♥系♥我的
Yeah, well, she will contact me when she can.
我能找到她
I'll find her.
Veronica Stephens对Joseph Olonga的描述属实
So, Veronica Stephens was right about Joseph Olonga.
他确实是一名尼日利亚农业工程师
He is a Nigerian agricultural engineer
他认为自己可以运用人工智能解决饥荒问题
who's convinced he can solve world hunger through the use of artificial intelligence.
等一下 你和他聊过了
Wait, so you spoke with him?
没有 但是我确认了 嗯 他昨天下午
No, but I confirmed that he, uh, flew into the country
由洛杉矶机场入境
via LAX yesterday afternoon.
然后他在威尼斯的Erwin酒店办理了入住
Soon after, checked into the Hotel Erwin in Venice.
我给他房♥间打过电♥话♥ 可是没人接
I've been trying his room, but no answer,
于是我请求对他进行健康检查
so I requested a wellness check.
结果 发现他的行李还在房♥间 人找不到了
Turns out, his belongings are there, but he himself is not.
Hetty从来没提起过这个人吗
Hetty never mentioned this guy?
没有
No.
我估计我现在和Hetty
But I'm afraid I no longer share the same level
已经不再是同一密级了
of Hetty's confidence as I once did.
Veronica Stephens在海滩那边的事呢
What about Veronica Stephens at the beach?
Eric没找到有关证据
Eric has no evidence of what she says happened,
不过那边摄像头也不太多
although there's not a ton of camera footage.
Kensi和Deeks过去了
Kensi and Deeks are headed there now.
去找找目击证人
Maybe they'll find a witness.
这个博士重要得Hetty找CIA帮忙
This guy's important enough to Hetty that she called in a favor to CIA.
CIA官准备见他前受袭
The officer he was supposed to meet with was attacked,
而这位博士还失踪了
and now the good doctor's missing.
肯定有情况
Something's going on.
嗯 咱们唯一能确定的就是
Yeah, but the only thing we know for certain
Hetty让咱们去船屋和她见面
is that Hetty wanted to meet us at the boatshed.
别的事都是从Veronica Stephens嘴里说出来的
Everything else came from Veronica Stephens,
而且没有任何确切证据
none of which was verified.
咱们还不知道Hetty在哪
And we still have no idea where Hetty is.
可能不知道 也没准知道呢
Maybe, maybe not.
Hetty和Ahkos的事情之后
So, after everything Hetty went through with Ahkos,
我又做了进一步调查
I did a little digging.
Ahkos在西好莱坞被火化
Ahkos was cremated at Hollywood West.
是Hetty付的钱 取走了骨灰
Hetty paid for it, and she collected his remains.
6天前 她使用了化名之一的护照
Now, just six days ago, one of her alias passports
进入了希腊 雅典
was used to enter Athens, Greece.
她把Ahkos带回家了
She's taking Ahkos home.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
所以说Hetty直接出国 把这摊事儿丢给咱们 还一句都不解释
So Hetty left the country and dropped this in our lap without any explanation?
没有 呃 在书里藏着加密信息
No, uh, coded messages hidden in books
也没藏在胸针里的U盘
or secret thumb drives in brooches?
这次没有
Not this time.
听着 咱们现在不知道Hetty出国和这件事有没有关系
Look, we don't know that Hetty's absence has anything to do with this.
咱们至少需要做一次排查
Least we can do is do a cursory examination.
去Olonga的酒店 确认人安不安全
Go to Olonga's hotel, see if he's safe.
要是什么都查不着 就到此为止
If we don't find anything, we drop it.
好吧
Okay.
那Veronica Stephens呢
What about Veronica Stephens?
她在船屋待着呢 接到咱们通知之前哪儿都不能去
She's chilling in the boatshed until we tell her otherwise.
确定吗
Are we sure about that?
看来你们是前后脚走的
It looks like she left right after you did.
所以说不能相信她啊
This is precisely why I don't trust her.
Veronica只是公事公办
Veronica's just doing her job.
咱们也可能这样啊
You and I would have done the same thing.
她就靠着耍别人吃饭的
She manipulates people for a living.
咱们不吗
We don't?
咱们绝对不会对同一阵营的人这样
Not people who are supposed to be on our side and helping us.
肯定是有些苦衷的
There are extenuating circumstances here.
她刚被胁迫过 我倒是倾向于相信她
She's under duress. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt here.
当然 那是你的氪石
Of course you are. That's your kryptonite.
kryptonite(克里顿奈特): 氪石 DC漫画中超人的最大弱点
氪... 石
My kr-kryptonite?
你觉得我对人没有判断力
You don't think I'm a good judge of people?
这 这么多年了 我分辨不出有人在对我撒谎
That, uh, a-after all these years, I can't tell when someone's lying to me?
- 哦不 你很在行 - 谢谢
- Oh, no, you're good at all that. - Thank you.
- 至少 - 是这样
- Unless... - Here it comes.
你告诉我 你不会给特定的人
You gonna tell me you don't give certain types of people
给予更多信任空间
more doubtful benefits than others?
你说氪石时我就搞混了
You lost me at "Kryptonite."
聪明的 狡黠的
Smart. Deceitful.
漂亮的 致命的
Beautiful. Deadly.
听起来像是完美的软件约炮
Sounds like the perfect Tinder date to me.
是的 简直是给你设计的
Yeah, it is for you.
你就没发现吗 有那么一种人特别容易骗到你
You don't see a pattern among the few select people that are able to dupe you?
我才不会被骗
I don't get duped.
你就像是无限续写的《致命诱惑》
You're like Fatal Attraction with unlimited sequels.
Fatal Attraction: 致命诱惑 1987年电影
我得说
And for the record,
她们没一个致命的
none of them have been fatal.
现在还没有
Not yet.
一句忠告 千万别摊上兔兔女孩
Word of advice: Don't get a rabbit.
Dr. Phil: Dr. Phil McGraw是美国著名的作家 心理学家 脱口秀节目主持人
他把沉迷小动物的女生称为rabbit lady 这与致命诱惑中的女主角类似
好好看路吧 Dr. Phil
Just watch the road there, Dr. Phil.
搞得定
I got the road.
如果你们大家看到或者听到了什么 请马上与我们联♥系♥
If you guys see or hear anything, please don't hesitate to call.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
嘿
Yo!
乱丢垃圾要罚250块呢
Whoa. Littering's a $250 fine!
- 运气怎么样啊 - 死阿飞
- Any luck? - Punks.
嗯 你觉得呢
Yeah, what-what does it look like?
觉得你早应该听我的
It looks like you should've listened to me.
我得告诉你多少回
How many times do I have to tell you?
冲浪的 玩滑板的 这些人得我来
Surfers, skaters-- these are my people.
- 你去 他们看到的是个人 - 人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表