has kind of gotten me thinking maybe I could, too.
啥子 咋一下儿就开始胡言乱道了呢
Whoa. All right, let's not start talking crazy.
我怎么胡言乱道了
Crazy? What's so crazy about that?
你说呢 不在这儿上班了你干嘛去啊 去哪儿啊
I don't know, like, w-what would you do? Where would you go?
我哪儿不能去啊 Deeks
Where would I not go, Deeks?
你造么 每个月FANG四大巨头公♥司♥里
Did you know that at least one of the FANG companies
FANG companies 网络公♥司♥四家巨头Facebook Amazon Netflix Alphabet
至少一家会来给我发聘书
recruits me on the monthly?
我不造
No, I did not know that.
我本身可以做美元剃须刀俱乐部首席技术官的
I could have ben CTO of Dollar Shave Club.
去年FaceTime的那个故障就是我修好的
I fixed last year's FaceTime bug.
尼玛的 Kevin发明Instagram时我跟他在一间屋子
Hell, I was in the room when Kevin created Instagram.
然后现在我旧金山的小伙伴 想说跟我一起
And now my friend from SF, he wants to create this...
创建个公♥司♥
company with me.
所以 我很为Nell而自豪了
I'm just really proud of Nell.
你跟Kevin Systrom熟到称兄道弟
You're on a first-name basis with Kevin Systrom?
我巴拉巴拉说这么多你就听到个这个啊
That's your takeaway?
没啊 我都听到啦 你非常的有天赋
No. My takeaway is that you're incredibly talented
你本身可以随意挑选这些公♥司♥并日进斗金
and you could be working anywhere making millions of dollars,
但你却选择了在这里上班 因为你想为这世界做些贡献
but instead you choose to work here because you want to make a difference.
我很感激你的这一举措 更重要的是
And I appreciate that, and, more importantly...
我很感激你
I appreciate you.
- 来吧来吧 - 抱抱
- Okay, there it is. - Here we go.
老铁
Buddy.
咱这情谊多棒
There's the good stuff.
艾玛
Whew!
- 这一天 - 是啊这天过得
- That was quite a day, huh? - Yes, quite a day.
- 谢谢帮我拿包儿 - 一会儿酒吧见呀
- Thank you for that. - Um, I will see you guys at the bar.
- 一会儿酒吧见 老铁 - 我们这就来
- See you at the bar, buddy. - Yes. We're right behind you.
今儿干得不错
Good work.
你准备好谈那啥了吗
You ready to talk about it?
并不
Negative.
宝贝儿 我好对不起
Babe, I am so sorry.
成吧成吧 我仍不想聊这个话题
Yeah, no, I'm still just not ready to have this conversation.
我很抱歉把那个贼重的箱子
I am really sorry that I left a very heavy box
在大厅的中间
in the middle of the hallway.
谁会把一个贼重的箱子
Who leaves a heavy box
放在大厅中间啊
in the middle of a hallway?
很黑 我是有运动细胞 但我根本看不到它
It's dark. I'm athletic. I can't see it.
突然我就踢到它 那不是
All of I sudden, I stub... and this is not...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你这是什么操作 停下来
What is it that you're doing right now? Don't do that.
我不会上当的我不要玩驯鹿游戏
I'm not gonna fall for that. I'm not gonna fall for those reindeer games.
不不不
No, no, no, no. Aah...
你愿打愿挨的
Yes, you will.
干杯
Toast.
- 干杯 干杯 干杯 - 来点鼓声 鼓声
- Toast! Toast! Toast! - Do a drumroll? Drumroll.
这个地方抽干了我
This place is gonna bleed me dry
还害我有溃疡 但老天 我爱这地方
and give me an ulcer, but, man, I love it here.
- 对 - 干杯
- Yeah! - Cheers!
你开家酒吧但不会喝
Open a bar and you don't drink.
嘿
Um, hey, so...
我整天都几乎见不到你
I have barely seen you all day
所以我没机会问你和Anna的宅度假怎么了
and I didn't get to ask you about your staycation with Anna.
事实上 Kensi 今早是仅有可能
Actually, Kensi, we were allowed to ask about that during
问出东西的时刻 但时机已过了
the five-minute window this morning, but that window's closed.
不 不打紧 对你我可以作一次例外
No, it's okay. I think we can make an exception just this once.
- 你可以 - 对
- Can you? - Yeah.
那好 所以你和Anna的宅度假怎么了
Okay. So, how was your staycation with Anna?
实际上 Anna和我驾车去拉古纳
Well, actually, Anna and I drove down to Laguna,
所以我不知道这还算不算宅度假
so I don't know if that technically qualifies this as staycation.
但我不认为驾车一小时去拉古纳就算是正式度假
Yeah, but I don't think driving for an hour to Laguna is considered a vacation.
- 我退场 - 呵呵
- And I'm out. - Uh-huh.
- 他妒嫉了 - 他好幽默啊
- He's jealous. - He's funny.
老天
Oh, God! Oh!
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 Callen 你得告诉他
Oh, my God, Callen, you have to tell him that you
是你把那箱酒放在那 而不是我 好吗
left that box of wine there and that it wasn't me, okay?
- 好吗 我欠你一次 - KENSI
- Okay? I'll owe you... - Kensi!
要命
God!
啊
Aah!
她在哪
Where is she?
你好 Katherine
Hi, Katherine.
你好 Sam
Hi, Sam.
那是要给我的吗
Is that for me?
看情况
Depends.
看情况
Depends?
你就是不玩简单路线的是吧
You don't make anything easy, do you?
才不
Nope.
你至少可以邀请我进去 外面很冷
You could at least invite me inside. It's freezing out here.
- 真的吗 外面有16度吧 - 是的
- Really? It's, like, 60 degrees. - Yeah.
而且你还有穿外套
And you have a jacket on.
我整天都期待见到你
I've been looking forward to seeing you all day.
说出口不难吧
Was that so hard?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表