I don't know what to tell you.
行 那你告诉把其他犯人告诉我们
Well, you help us get the others,
这样你可能只需要蹲几年
maybe you only spend a few years.
你只是给其他人提供了接触McMillan的机会
You only gave the others access to McMillan.
你没有杀他
You didn't kill him.
不应该为他们背锅
You shouldn't do the time.
我
I...
没有 做过
didn't... do it.
你真的要把自己的人生浪费在那些人身上吗
You really gonna throw away your life for these guys?
得了 别犯傻了
Come on, don't be stupid.
好吧
Okay.
他们拿我的弟弟威胁我
They threatened my younger kid brother.
给我看了一张照片 上面用十字准线
Showed me a picture with crosshairs
- 瞄准了他的头 - 他们是谁
- over his head. - Who was it?
应该是朝鲜人 我感觉
North Koreans, I think.
危险的家伙
Dangerous guys.
- 你不知道名字? - 不 抱歉
- You don't have the name? - No. Sorry.
他们抓了我女儿 告诉我名字
They've got my daughter. Give me a name!
我已经说了!
I've got this covered!
你让他说话
Let him speak!
- 我没有名字给你 - 嗨 嗨 嗨
- I don't have one! - Hey, hey, hey!
- 我真的什么名字都不知道 - 说一个名字就行
- I don't have one! - A name!
嘿
Hey!
我根本就不想知道他的名字
I didn't want to know his name.
我只希望他们不要冲我的弟弟开枪
I just wanted them not to shoot my brother.
他才十九岁
He's 19 years old.
- 我们没事了吧 - 没事了
- Are we good? - Yeah.
Giger在哪里
Where's Giger?
我把他绑在桌子上了
I zip-tied him to the table.
你确定他们是朝鲜人吗
You sure they're North Korean?
Steven在他们杀了他之前冲我吼着说的
Steven yelled it at me when they killed him.
- 他说他们是间谍 - 那就说得通了
- Said they were spies. - That makes sense
所以他们才会想要MAHEM武器系统
why they'd want the MAHEM weapons system.
他们一抓到Ricky和他的女儿
Once they had Ricky and his daughter,
McMilan这个中间人就是可牺牲的了 对吧
McMillan, the go-between, he was expendable, right?
他们在清理踪迹 以此善后
They were cleaning their tracks.
警♥察♥的工作我也能做
I can do this police stuff.
我真的可以
I really can.
你绝对是找到了自己的天职啊
You definitely found your calling.
我们需要一个嫌犯肖像素描师 或许我们能让
We need to get a sketch artist down here; maybe we can match it
美国境内的朝鲜间谍专家来匹配一下肖像
to one of our North Korean assets here in the U.S.
我正好认识一位符合咱们要求的人
I know someone we could use for that.
我敢说她绝对有时间
I bet you she's available.
你好啊
Hey.
真高兴能见到你
It's good to see you.
我见到你们任何一个人都很开心
It's good to see anybody.
看来你的乡村生活过得挺惬意啊
Looks like living in the country has served you well.
是的 我在种菜园 你能相信这是我会干的事吗
Yeah, I started a garden, if you can believe it.
- 真替你高兴 - 没错
- Good for you. - Yeah.
我种了两根胡萝卜 还有一个土豆
I got two carrots and a potato,
一切都挺好的 直到菜叶发黄然后它们都死了
until everything turned yellow and died.
- 诀窍在于要施堆肥 - 真的吗
- The secret's composting. - Really?
真的 我是英国人 我们很懂菜园里那些事的
Yeah. I'm English-- we know gardens.
嗯
Hmm.
我是Frankie
I'm Frankie.
这是Ricky Dorsey
This is Ricky Dorsey.
他的女儿 Angela Dorsey
His daughter, Angela Dorsey,
被一群朝鲜间谍抓走了
was taken by a group of North Korean spies,
这样就能逼他运用自己的势力
so he could use his influence
来帮助他们获得这个武器系统
to help them acquire this.
该系统通过磁力来发射熔融的金属 以此穿透钢铁装甲
It uses magnets to fire molten metal through steel armor.
一个能发射熔岩的电磁轨道炮
A rail gun that shoots lava.
- 是的 - 他们得手了吗
- Yeah. - Did they get it?
是的
Yeah.
- 听我说一句 她能怎么帮我们啊 - 你就当她是
- Look, how can she help us? - Let's just say
精通朝鲜间谍情报的专家吧
that she is an expert in North Korean spies.
行吧 把肖像素描给她看看
Well, let's show her the sketch.
好
Yeah.
是的 我认识他
Yeah. I know him.
他的名字叫Seok Nahng
His name is Seok Nahng.
他在美国境内有一堆假身份
He's in the U.S. under one of a dozen aliases.
Sam Callen 要想我帮你们的话
Sam, Callen, we're gonna have
你们就需要和我做个交易
to make a deal if I'm gonna do this.
我们能单独谈谈吗
Can we talk in private?
她想要什么都答应她 求你们了
Give her what she wants, please.
你有什么条件
What is it that you want?
我只是不想在他面前说这件事
I just didn't want to talk in front of him.
你想说什么
What is it?
听着 Seok Nahng可是被金正恩嘉奖过的人
Listen, Seok Nahng was praised by Kim Jong-un for his ability
因为他擅长审讯 获得情报的能力突出
to collect information during interrogations.
他最出挑的能力就是酷刑拷问犯人
He was singled out for torturing people.
他就是个施虐狂
He's a sadist.
那个人的女儿大概率已经死了
That guy's daughter's probably already dead.
死了还算是待遇好的
And that might be a good thing.
我们可能还有一点时间
We might have a little bit of time.
是吗 为什么这么说
Yeah? Why is that?
试图把MAHEM武器系统运出美国
Trying to get the MAHEM weapons system out of the country
太困难 太冒险了
is too difficult and too risky.
朝鲜在美国境内已经安排好了工程师
The North Koreans have engineers here already,
所以 他们会直接研究武器系统
so they'll be spending time with the weapon,
进行结构拆解 把内置的编程
deconstructing it, downloading all the code
下载到电脑上 再把技术情报
from inside its computers and sending the intelligence out
通过互联网发送回平壤
over the Internet back to Pyongyang.
他们不想只造一个武器
They don't want to build just one weapon.
- 他们想建造成百上千的武器 - 没错
- They want to build hundreds of weapons. - Exactly.
早上好啊 女士们和先生们
Good morning, ladies and gents.
Fatima 这种口音梗就别再说了 行不行 我快精疲力竭了
Fatima Enough with the accents, all right? It's exhausting.
她就是Fatima吗
That's Fatima?
很显然 她是虚拟的人工界面
Obviously, she's a virtual interface
是超级计算机创造出来的
created by the supercomputer.
听不懂你在说啥 但是
Don't know what that's about, but...
言归正传 我们调查了Jennifer Kim给出的
Anyways, uh, we took the list of aliases for Seok Nahng
Seok Nahng的假名清单
that Jennifer Kim gave us.
找到了两本美国护照 一本在Michael Lee名下
We found two U.S. passports-- one for Michael Lee
另一本在Michael Park名下
and one for Michael Park.
呃 所以请先生们往那边瞧一瞧吧
Eh, so, take a look there, gentlemen.
对不起 我就是忍♥不住想秀英音
Sorry, I couldn't help it.
Michael Lee 和Michael Park
Michael Lee and Michael Park
是同一个人
are the same person.
这两个都是Seok Nahng的假身份
And they're both Seok Nahng.
你没见过他吗
You've never seen him?
没有
No.
- 你能确定这就是他吗 - 绝对的
- Are you sure that's him? - Absolutely.
我见过他
I've met him.
我们找到了Michael Park的手♥机♥号♥码
We found the cell phone
并通过号♥码追踪到了一部雪佛兰Tahoe型SUV
from Michael Park, and we traced it back to a Chevy Tahoe
车就停在柏高区的一个仓库外面
parked outside a warehouse in Pacoima.
这是个好开始
That's a good place to start.
- GPS坐标已经发到了你们车上 - 我在那里和你们会合
- Sent the GPS to your car. - I'll meet you gentlemen there.
那部雪佛兰就在这儿
Tahoe's here.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥还在车里面
Phone is still inside.
我没看见里面有人 但是这个地方挺大的
I don't see anybody inside, but it's a big place.
- 我们破门强攻吧 - 好的
- Let's breach. - Yeah.
好吧
Yes.
享受破门的乐趣吧
Have fun with that.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
- 安全 - 安全
- Clear - Clear
他们不在这
They're not here.
是的 但是他们之前在这
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表