他们应该已经知道他是属于NCIS的了
Well, they would've had to have known that he was already NCIS.
什 你认为他们偷听了他的电♥话♥
What, do you think they bugged his phone?
- 等等 - 干嘛
- Whoa-whoa. - What?
你差点就踩到了
You're about to step
这个地方里最危险的东西了
on the most dangerous thing in this place.
- 那是个玩具 - 不 你错了
- That's a toy. - No. You're wrong.
这对毫无戒心的赤脚父母来说是个地雷
It's a land mine for unsuspecting barefoot parents.
如果你有小孩子了 你会知道的
If you had kids, you'd know that.
他们在去警局之前就已经知道Eric是NCIS的
They already knew Eric was NCIS before they went to the police station.
Nell说Eric把自己弄得像在卧底似的
Nell said Eric treated it like he was deep undercover,
没有和NCIS有过联♥系♥
zero contact with NCIS.
他们不可能只是偷听电♥话♥
Well, they couldn't have just pinged the phone.
他们肯定还监控了他
They'd have to be watching him somehow.
嗯
Huh.
他们窃听了整个地方
They bugged the place.
还有什么比用蓝牙链接你的整个家
And what better way than something
更好的方法
that has complete Bluetooth access to your entire home?
Callen
Callen.
Kens Nell有和你在一起吗
Kens. Is Nell with you?
嗯
Um,
她正在和旧金山警局联络 怎么了
she is talking to SFPD. Why?
没事 就我俩聊可能会更好
Okay, good. This is probably best between us.
她现在怎么样了
hey, how's she holding up?
她正在坚持着
I mean, she's holding.
你们在Eric的公♥寓♥里有找到任何东西吗
Did you guys find anything at Eric's apartment?
有 我认为你们关于绑♥架♥的猜想是对的
Yeah. I think you guys were right about the kidnapping.
看起来有人监控了他一段时间
It looks like someone's been watching him for a while.
他们貌似是用他的个人助理设备来监控他的
Looks like they were using his personal assistant device to watch him.
如果有人能黑进去 他们
If someone was able to hack into it, they could access
就能连通这个地方的所有摄像头和麦克风了
all the cameras and microphones in this place.
这让他们可以看到和听到所有东西
Allowing them to see and hear everything.
他们是怎么绕过Beale黑进去的
How did they sneak all that past Beale?
我说 他可是天生阴谋论者
I mean, the man was born a conspiracy theorist.
他离当51区纪录片的主角就差顶锡箔帽而已
He's one Area 51 documentary away from wearing a tinfoil hat.
如果他知道有人在监控他 他会通知NCIS的
Well, if he knew someone was watching him, he would have informed NCIS.
那为什么我们都没收到消息
Well, then why hadn't any of us heard of it?
也许有人是收到了
Maybe one of us has.
Hetty
Hetty,
我可以和你聊聊吗
can I have a word with you, please?
你也早上好 Blye小姐
Good morning to you as well, Ms. Blye.
早上好
Good morning.
- 要喝茶吗 - 噢 不了 谢谢
Hmm? Oh, no, I'm-I'm good.
我实际上已经注满了咖♥啡♥因♥了
I've actually all filled up on caffeine.
- 你可以坐下 - 谢谢
- You can take a seat. - Thank you.
好的 我想和你谈谈Eric
Okay. Uh, I'd like to talk to you about Eric.
我刚刚从Callen和Sam那得到消息
I just heard back from Callen and Sam,
他们说Eric家里的网络被黑了
and they said that Eric's home network has been compromised.
现在 不管是谁把他从警局接走的 很显然密切的监视着他
Now, whoever picked him up from the precinct was obviously watching him closely,
因为如果他们敢在旧金山警局的眼皮底下这么做
because if they're willing to do that in front of the SFPD,
是因为他们发现了什么
it's because they found something.
所以 拜托你告诉我
So please tell me,
Eric在旧金山做什么
what was Eric doing in San Francisco?
Beale先生被一家科技公♥司♥雇佣了
Mr. Beale was recruited by a, a tech company
这家公♥司♥的名字是Logic Wide
called Logic Wide.
只是无数的
Just another in a long line
硅谷初创业公♥司♥行列中的一员
of Silicon Valley start-ups.
你让他接受了这份工作
And you let him take this job?
他们给了他很大的激励
They offered him a large incentive
来成为这个新智库中的一员
to be a part of this new think tank opportunity.
对他来说那是梦寐以求的工作
That's a dream job for him.
从外表来看 是的 但和所有事情一样
From the outside, it was, but as with all things,
如果好的令人难以置信
if it's too good to be true,
那很有可能是假象
it most certainly is.
而Eric发现了什么
And Eric figured them out?
是的
Yes.
在过去的几周内
And for the past few weeks,
他一直在收集他们行动的信息然后反馈给我
he's been funneling information on their operations back to me.
所以你是在告诉我
So what you're telling me is,
窃听了Eric公♥寓♥的人
whoever bugged Eric's apartment
知道了他是在卧底 是吗
figured out that he was operating undercover, is that it?
我要告诉你的是我们必须得找到Beale先生
What I'm telling you is, we have to find Mr. Beale
而且必须要尽快
and we need to do it quickly.
加奶油加糖
Cream and sugar?
嗯 哦 不 谢了 能给我一杯水或者别的什么吗
Oh, no, thanks. Can I have, like-like, a water or something?
或许 一杯咖啡也可以 嗯
Or maybe... A coffee is fine, too. Yeah.
一天喝八杯 呦 倒不是说我需要喝
Eighth cup of the day. Whew. Not that I need it.
像所有的NCIS探员一样
Like all NCIS agents,
驱动我的燃料纯粹是我对正义的渴望 我说的对吗 Chen
I am fueled purely by my need for justice. Am I right, Chen?
我出去了
And I'm out.
嗯 哇哦 超浓咖啡 哈
Mmm. Whoa. Strong cup of joe, huh?
Eric 关于Henrietta Lange你有什么能告诉我们的吗
Eric, what can you tell us about Henrietta Lange?
Hetty
Hetty?
Henrietta有很多关系和熟人
Henrietta has a lot of ties and acquaintances.
我很好奇她最近都在跟谁谈话
I'd be curious to know who she's been talking to lately.
嗯 好吧 她 呃
Mm. Well, she's, um,
她很受欢迎 所以 呃
she's really popular, so, um...
- 你知道吗 我觉得我需要用一下洗手间 - 说几个听听
- You know, I think I'm gonna need a bathroom... - Name a few.
呃 你可能一个都不认识
Um, you probably wouldn't know any.
试试看 Eric
Try me, Eric.
我想你会发现
I think you'll come to find
我也认识很多人
that I also know a lot of people
高层人士
in a lot of high places.
我
I...
哦 抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
呃 这杯咖啡真不好消化 我
Uh, this coffee is really not settling well. I...
哦 哦 需要用洗手间
Oh... Oh, need a bathroom.
你为什么不抓着他 他就在你面前
Why didn't you grab him? He was right in front of you.
我可不会碰呕吐物的
I'm not touching vomit.
你愿意的话你自己抓
You want him, you grab him.
你给他用了多少啊
How much did you give him?
足够完成工作的
Enough to get the job done.
Eric
Eric?
里面一切还好吗
Everything okay in there?
如果我们幸运的话 他现在正被自己的呕吐物给窒息了
If we're lucky he suffocated in his own vomit by now.
破门
Break it down.
该死的
Damn it.
放松 药物不会让他走很远的
Relax. The drugs will keep him from getting too far.
离他完全清醒还有几个小时
We have a few hours before he's fully conscious.
在此之前他只是个流浪街头的瘾君子
Till then he's just another drug addict out on the street.
哈
Huh?
Beale先生
Mr. Beale.
Eric
Eric?
你觉得我们是促成此事的原因吗
You think we played any role in this?
我们
Us?
怎么呢
How?
我们每天都在给Eric捣蛋
We busted Eric's chops on a daily basis.
或许这是他接受这份工作的部分原因
Maybe that's part of the reason he took the job.
他接受了这份工作是因为这是一个很棒的机会
He took the job 'cause it was a great opportunity.
我们还帮忙和鼓励他试着成为一名探员
Well, we also helped and encouraged him to try to become an agent.
而那或许是他还活着的唯一原因
And that may be the only reason he's still alive.
我们或许让他对自己能耐有了错误认知
We might have given him a false sense of his abilities.
而这可能是他愿意做这件事的原因
And that's probably why he signed up for this.
现在他已经无能为力了
And now he's in over his head.
是 所以我们是来帮他的
Yeah, and we're here to pull him out.
这份工作以前要容易多了
This job used to be a lot easier.
从来就没容易过
It was never easy.
你感觉以前容易些是因为你过去是单打独斗
It was just easierbecause you were working alone.
对啊
Yeah.
这就是当我在一个地方待久了就会发生的事
This is what happens when I stay in one place too long.
不 这是因为你开始和其他人产生联♥系♥
No, this is what happens when you get connected to other human beings.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表